I and my son (16 yr old) would like to visit Hawaii in June. We have two major attractions on the list that can't be skipped. The Volcanoes National Park and Pearl Harbor museums. We like nice, uncrowded beaches as well. We will be flying in from New York, yikes...I am not looking forward to a 12 hour flight but worth it. Since the two attractions are on different islands, what would you folks recommend that we do and in which order. Any recommendations for hotels, food (we love eating local when traveling) and other attractions are greatly appreciated. We have 10 days including flights to and back. Thanks.
First visit to Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip SW
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 6 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 7 culpepper
- 8 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 9 Chicago trip
- 10 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 11 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 12 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 13 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 14 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 15 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 16 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 17 moving to florida
- 18 Santa Barbara, California
- 19 Hotel near Miami airport
- 20 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 21 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 22 Maui - Kaanapali shuttle/trolley
- 23 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 24 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 25 Philly