I and my son (16 yr old) would like to visit Hawaii in June. We have two major attractions on the list that can't be skipped. The Volcanoes National Park and Pearl Harbor museums. We like nice, uncrowded beaches as well. We will be flying in from New York, yikes...I am not looking forward to a 12 hour flight but worth it. Since the two attractions are on different islands, what would you folks recommend that we do and in which order. Any recommendations for hotels, food (we love eating local when traveling) and other attractions are greatly appreciated. We have 10 days including flights to and back. Thanks.
First visit to Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 8 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 19 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?