I and my son (16 yr old) would like to visit Hawaii in June. We have two major attractions on the list that can't be skipped. The Volcanoes National Park and Pearl Harbor museums. We like nice, uncrowded beaches as well. We will be flying in from New York, yikes...I am not looking forward to a 12 hour flight but worth it. Since the two attractions are on different islands, what would you folks recommend that we do and in which order. Any recommendations for hotels, food (we love eating local when traveling) and other attractions are greatly appreciated. We have 10 days including flights to and back. Thanks.
First visit to Hawaii
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 New Orleans pictures
- 5 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 Dining in Manhattan
- 9 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 10 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 11 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 12 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 13 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?