My husband and I are planning our first trip to Charleston and Savannah in July and will be taking our granddaughters with us...age 9 and 11. Have looked at staying 3 nights in Charleston and 2 in Savannah. Would love some ideas on what to do and am thinking of staying at Planters Inn or French Quarter Inn or Harbor View inn. Would love iterniary suggestions and best place to stay...
First visit to Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 2 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 3 los angeles restaurants
- 4 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 5 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 6 Anyone there to help me!
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas