My husband and I are planning our first trip to Charleston and Savannah in July and will be taking our granddaughters with us...age 9 and 11. Have looked at staying 3 nights in Charleston and 2 in Savannah. Would love some ideas on what to do and am thinking of staying at Planters Inn or French Quarter Inn or Harbor View inn. Would love iterniary suggestions and best place to stay...
First visit to Charleston
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 2 NBA tickets??
- 3 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 4 How to dress in Vegas
- 5 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 6 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 7 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 10 Orlando for Work
- 11 camaro hire in waikiki
- 12 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 13 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 14 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 15 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 16 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 17 charlotte
- 18 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 19 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 20 Sonoma or napa?
- 21 USA trip
- 22 Black Hills Trip Report
- 23 Nashville TN to Newark NJ
- 24 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 25 Cape Cod in October