I am planning a visit to Charleston in mid-march. I'll be flying in from NYC, am a 40-something guy, and traveling solo. A few questions:
1. It's a bit more expensive to come from like a SAturday-WEd as opposed to Monday-Friday. Would I be missing out on a lot not being here on a Saturday and Sunday?
2. I know this is a hard question to answer, but how many days is a good number. I'm thinking 5 days, including arriving around 11 am and leaving around 4 pm, so both those days are somewhat full days.
3. My main focus is just to absorb the charleston/southern culture. So walking the Historical District; Fort Sumter; Visiting other civil war and revolutionary war sites and homes; plantations and gardens; nice beach walks;
4. Maybe a drive to another small rural town outside of Charleston
How does this all sound?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Home Remodeling and Renovation Company Las Vegas
- 2 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/alpha-fuel-testo/
- 3 http://getmusclebuildingbase.com/hypertone-force-sa/
- 4 separate lenses with each purchase
- 5 Los Angeles - 12 hours in Downtown Travel Report
- 6 http://www.menshealthsupplement.info/zymax-male-enhancement/
- 7 http://www.supplementrocket.com/muscle-booster-pure/
- 8 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/vitalmax-xt-reviews/
- 9 Using the base? Wash your face with special
- 10 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 11 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 12 Nilichik Ak.
- 13 Movies to put you in the mood for a western road trip
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 "Kid" things to do in Stanwood area
- 16 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 17 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 18 Nat Park Trip in Utah - Too Much??
- 19 SF <-> Seattle in Nov. (9 days)
- 20 A day in Boston
- 21 Samsonite Silhouette 7 repair part
- 22 California Summer weather/ clothing
- 23 Newport , RI
- 24 Steamboat in August
- 25 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October