I am planning a visit to Charleston in mid-march. I'll be flying in from NYC, am a 40-something guy, and traveling solo. A few questions:
1. It's a bit more expensive to come from like a SAturday-WEd as opposed to Monday-Friday. Would I be missing out on a lot not being here on a Saturday and Sunday?
2. I know this is a hard question to answer, but how many days is a good number. I'm thinking 5 days, including arriving around 11 am and leaving around 4 pm, so both those days are somewhat full days.
3. My main focus is just to absorb the charleston/southern culture. So walking the Historical District; Fort Sumter; Visiting other civil war and revolutionary war sites and homes; plantations and gardens; nice beach walks;
4. Maybe a drive to another small rural town outside of Charleston
How does this all sound?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The post message
- 2 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/sytropin/
- 3 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/reviv-eye-serum/
- 4 http://trexmusclesite.com/defender-x-tactical-pen/
- 5 Xtrcut and Muscle XTX Review – Improve your muscles 100% naturally
- 6 http://lumalifteye.com/replenacell/
- 7 http://www.legalhealthproducts.com/max-gain-xtreme-reviews/
- 8 http://www.thecrazymass.com/raw-power-xl/
- 9 http://newhealthsupplement.com/megadrox/
- 10 Are you worried about Side-Effects?
- 11 http://www.supplementrocket.com/power-boost-x/
- 12 Oregon road trip
- 13 Go NY Tour bus accident - 15 hurt
- 14 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service
- 15 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 16 US Open Tennis
- 17 Girl's trip to San Francisco
- 18 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 19 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 20 Dad & 15 year old daughter in NYC
- 21 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 22 Monterey peninsula traffic Labor Day weekend.
- 23 conflicting restaurant reports
- 24 Itinerary Help Bryce and Zion
- 25 South Seattle to Sacrememto via San Fran! Help!