I am planning a visit to Charleston in mid-march. I'll be flying in from NYC, am a 40-something guy, and traveling solo. A few questions:
1. It's a bit more expensive to come from like a SAturday-WEd as opposed to Monday-Friday. Would I be missing out on a lot not being here on a Saturday and Sunday?
2. I know this is a hard question to answer, but how many days is a good number. I'm thinking 5 days, including arriving around 11 am and leaving around 4 pm, so both those days are somewhat full days.
3. My main focus is just to absorb the charleston/southern culture. So walking the Historical District; Fort Sumter; Visiting other civil war and revolutionary war sites and homes; plantations and gardens; nice beach walks;
4. Maybe a drive to another small rural town outside of Charleston
How does this all sound?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 2 http://www.garciniasupplier.com/is-garcinia-cambogia-zt-safe
- 3 Arrive in style with the best Limo in Dallas
- 4 Hawaii - where?
- 5 http://www.healtheverplus.com/vita-luminance/
- 6 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/megadrox-reviews/
- 7 DarkStorm Nutrition - Enhance Muscle Glycogen Storage
- 8 Makers be man or woman that
- 9 involving its working, on
- 10 Medical Billing Services
- 11 Rental Car Orlando
- 12 http://www.topwellnesspro.com/megadrox/
- 13 http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 14 MORE INFO.>>>>> http://testosteronesboosterweb.com/testadrox-reviews/
- 15 stuck in my own scalp
- 16 http://www.seremolynbuy.com/garcinia-slim-extreme-reviews/
- 17 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 18 Short trip to San Francisco - report and comment
- 19 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 20 San Francisco to San Diego
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Vacation Ideas With A 2 years old)?
- 23 24 days out west
- 24 Pacific Northwest
- 25 New Orleans Streetcars