We have never been to Wisconsin. Planning a trip for July or August. I thought of including a cruise of Lake Michigan in the trip. Has anyone taken more than a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. How long? Best place to depart from? Company? Any recommendations would be helpful.
First Trip to Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Colorado Trip in Late May 2014
- 3 Audio Driving Tour Big Island and Oahu
- 4 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 5 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 6 Asheville NC without a car
- 7 Albuquerque Recommendations
- 8 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 9 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 10 Myrtle Beach
- 11 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 14 Colorado in the summer!
- 15 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 16 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 17 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 18 Washington DC Metro
- 19 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 20 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 21 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 22 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 23 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 24 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 25 Travel West Coast