We have never been to Wisconsin. Planning a trip for July or August. I thought of including a cruise of Lake Michigan in the trip. Has anyone taken more than a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. How long? Best place to depart from? Company? Any recommendations would be helpful.
First Trip to Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 2 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 3 West Coast Road Trip
- 4 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 5 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 6 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 7 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 8 California
- 9 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 10 Moving to New Jersey
- 11 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 12 Maui itinerary
- 13 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 14 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress
- 15 Car Needed in Austin?
- 16 Provincetown: Parking in City Lots and Restaurant Recommendations
- 17 New Orleans Weekend
- 18 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 19 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 20 Las vegas and Grand canyon trip with parents ( 4 days)
- 21 advice for San jose to Napa limo
- 22 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 23 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 24 Road Trip in January - New Orleans to Lexington
- 25 Delaware - what do you recommend?