We have never been to Wisconsin. Planning a trip for July or August. I thought of including a cruise of Lake Michigan in the trip. Has anyone taken more than a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. How long? Best place to depart from? Company? Any recommendations would be helpful.
First Trip to Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Clearwater FL area
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 4 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 7 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 8 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 11 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 12 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 13 Charleston, SC help
- 14 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 15 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 16 middlebury vt snow
- 17 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 18 Miami Marlins
- 19 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 20 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 21 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 22 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 23 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 24 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 25 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation