We have never been to Wisconsin. Planning a trip for July or August. I thought of including a cruise of Lake Michigan in the trip. Has anyone taken more than a dinner cruise on Lake Michigan. How long? Best place to depart from? Company? Any recommendations would be helpful.
First Trip to Wisconsin
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Must Eats
- 2 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 5 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 6 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 7 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 8 Florida St George's Island
- 9 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 10 Union Square area restaurant
- 11 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 12 4 week family trip ideas
- 13 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 14 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 15 Breckenridge in October
- 16 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 17 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 18 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 19 New York Food Tours
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Washington DC in Spring?
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Arches National Park in a day
- 24 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 25 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria