I'm planning on taking my 15 year old daughter to LA in June for a movie premier. I know we won't actually be able to get into the premier, but she just wants to be there. I'd love any advice as to where to stay. I've never been to LA before and am clueless about the city. I plan on buying guide books. Would love any advise.
First trip to Los Angeles for a movie premier in June. Any advise on hotel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 2 Part Four of an 18 Day RV trip - Homer
- 3 Kayaking in Kauai
- 4 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 5 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 6 San Francisco - mid October
- 7 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 8 Burlington VT day trip
- 9 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 12 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 13 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 14 Road trip itinerary
- 15 XMAS STORES IN CENTRAL FL??
- 16 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 17 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 18 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 19 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 20 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 21 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 22 Apartment Rentals DC
- 23 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 24 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 25 Two airports to choose from?