I'm planning on taking my 15 year old daughter to LA in June for a movie premier. I know we won't actually be able to get into the premier, but she just wants to be there. I'd love any advice as to where to stay. I've never been to LA before and am clueless about the city. I plan on buying guide books. Would love any advise.
First trip to Los Angeles for a movie premier in June. Any advise on hotel?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 2 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 3 united and carry-ons
- 4 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 5 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 6 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 7 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 8 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 11 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 12 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 13 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 14 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 15 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 19 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 20 Philadelphia
- 21 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 22 USA with a 3 year old
- 23 First family ski trip
- 24 NYC theatre broadway
- 25 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York