I am heading to Charleston on the 27th as a surprise getaway with my hubby. I was just told of our destination today, so I don't have long to plan sites and dining. Help! If i have two days to spend there what should we absolutely see and do? We both love great food.....where should we dine? We're not really into fried food - love a great authentic meal with great wine! Anything off the beaten tourist path??
First trip to historic Charleston......
View all United States activity »
- 1 Fripp island
- 2 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 7 Where should I move to?
- 8 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 9 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 10 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 11 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 12 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 15 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 18 Hotel near Public Theater
- 19 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 20 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Oahu Information
- 25 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013