Hey there fellow travelers! Would love your input on the best things to do if you had a week on the Big Island! I will be staying with friends of friends so a hotel is not an issue, but would love to hear about your favorite things to do. And any ideas about how to use that 7 hour layover in Honolulu are very welcome too! Thanks so much in advance....this is my first Hawaiian experience so I need your help!
First trip to Hawaii! All Big Island with 7 hour layover in Hawaii!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How to dress in Vegas
- 2 Wilderness Lodge at Disney World questions
- 3 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 Breckenridge in October
- 6 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014
- 7 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 8 Chicago Questions
- 9 USA trip
- 10 Chicago for one night with my teen daughter
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 Orlando for Work
- 13 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 14 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 15 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 16 charlotte
- 17 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 18 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 19 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 22 camaro hire in waikiki
- 23 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope