we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 2 Disappointed with Hotwire for our Austin Rental Car
- 3 Hotels in North Philadelphia
- 4 Restaurant recommendations for lower east side & upper west side
- 5 Niagara Falls-- US side or Canada
- 6 6 Weeks in the U.S./ London with Two 60ish Young At Heart
- 7 palm desert, CA
- 8 Restaurant recommendations for Washington DC - city centre
- 9 Scouting Mt. Dora, Florida
- 10 Turning right with red traffic light ?
- 11 San Fran experts: need help with Bay vista points
- 12 Stubhub and NFL Tickets
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains: Asheville or Bryson City?
- 14 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 15 Kauai - Napali Coast - Air vs Water
- 16 Houston in September
- 17 weather i antelope canyon in December
- 18 Road trip from Oakville to Vermont, Maine, Boston - too much in 7 days?
- 19 Suggested Itinerary for Grand Canyon and Utah National Parks in two weeks
- 20 Itinerary for solo traveler to Maui, Hawaii
- 21 Hawaii Trip - Maui, Kauai and Honolulu in 9 days
- 22 Driving from NYC to Montreal - pls recommend a place to eat in upstate NY
- 23 New York Trip
- 24 Balloon fest hotels
- 25 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)