we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help w road trip from Huntington Beach to SF, skipping LA area
- 2 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 3 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 4 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Heading to Maine in September - Where are the moose?
- 7 relocating travel
- 8 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 9 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 10 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 11 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 12 Mesa Verde
- 13 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 Seattle Hyatts
- 16 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 17 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 18 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 19 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 20 A tour of an Amish Community near Midland MI
- 21 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 22 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 23 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 24 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 25 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel