we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 washington-blueridge parkway-myrtle beach
- 2 NYC Discounted Metropolitan Opera Tickets
- 3 Harpers Ferry weekend
- 4 Seaside, California
- 5 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 6 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 7 Bed and Breakfast
- 8 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 9 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 10 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 11 What car service?
- 12 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 13 Seattle, Las Vegas and Salt Lake
- 14 Denali
- 15 Where should I drop off rental car near Boston?
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Maine in May?
- 18 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 19 New Years Eve in NYC
- 20 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 21 Oakland airport...your opinions please...
- 22 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 23 Cruise Ship Schedule by City
- 24 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 25 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions