we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California & French Polynesia
- 2 General Utah planning questions
- 3 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 4 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 5 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 6 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 7 Dining in Manhattan
- 8 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 9 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 10 American Honeymoon in March
- 11 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 12 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 13 How to dress in Vegas
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 16 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 17 St Patrick's renovations
- 18 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 19 4 week family trip ideas
- 20 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 21 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 22 From Seattle airport to the city
- 23 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 24 Protecting yourself when using VRBO
- 25 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015