we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First trip to Seattle, WA - what should my "musts" be?
- 2 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 3 Tucson area flooding
- 4 Priceline: bid for walkable to Alamo/Riverwalk in San Antonio. Possible?
- 5 Road Trip: Niagara to New York Via Vermont
- 6 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 7 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 8 California
- 9 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 10 Christmas in TX
- 11 San Diego locals-can you advise?
- 12 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Oregon Road Trip
- 15 Long Island Advice
- 16 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 17 Colorado aspen updates
- 18 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 19 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 22 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 23 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 24 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 25 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)