we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 2 Colorado aspen updates
- 3 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 4 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 5 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 6 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 7 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 8 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 9 Long Island Advice
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 12 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 13 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 14 Boston suggestions
- 15 California
- 16 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 17 Tucson area flooding
- 18 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 19 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 20 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 21 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route
- 22 lunch in Boulder CO TODAY!!
- 23 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 24 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 25 Winter/Spring Trip Ideas from Ohio