we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 3 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 4 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 5 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 8 Cross Country Road Trip VA - San Francisco
- 9 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 10 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 11 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
- 12 US whole month of January where to
- 13 Need help nailing down the details
- 14 What do you think of my Yellowstone itinerary - August 2017?
- 15 Inexpensive, Good Indian Food NYC
- 16 Hotel near Westlake Village California
- 17 Roof Top Bars Opinions: NYC
- 18 See Alaska by train
- 19 Telluride and Silverton
- 20 Planning Visit to Plains, GA
- 21 West to East Coast in 10 days
- 22 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 23 Accomodations Near Glacier Park, Montana
- 24 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 25 Salt Lake City drive to Las Vegas
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions