we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting camper van/ motor home
- 2 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 3 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 4 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 Tri Rail train to Lauderdale by the Sea
- 7 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 8 Seattle, Redwoods in Oregon and Yosemite
- 9 Suggestions for 6-hour LAX layover from Vancouver with 3-yr old son
- 10 Thank God I'm a Mountain Girl
- 11 Winery recommendations OR and WA
- 12 30th Anniversary Hotel Key West
- 13 SF/LV/LA Itinerary Help
- 14 Info about Newseum Parking in D.C.
- 15 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 16 Steakhouse in Colorado Springs area
- 17 Vermont Foliage Drive From Brattleboro
- 18 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 19 New Hampshire & Vermont trip
- 20 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 21 SPIRIT airlines FLL to DFW
- 22 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 23 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 24 Mountain Honeymoon
- 25 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions