we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 2 "Off the beaten path" road trip from Vail, CO
- 3 Aussies' USA "White Xmas" 2013/14 Trip Report
- 4 Visiting Paso Robles wine country
- 5 Backpacking in April
- 6 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 7 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 8 replica designer handbags
- 9 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 San Diego parks and attractions
- 12 Cape Cod in early April
- 13 USA with a 3 year old
- 14 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 15 united and carry-ons
- 16 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 17 Portland Maine Hotels
- 18 Help choosing Chicago hotel
- 19 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 20 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 21 Palm Springs-Looking for Great Swimming Pool
- 22 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 23 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 24 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 25 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife