we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
- 1 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 2 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 5 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 6 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 7 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 8 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 9 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 10 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 11 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 12 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 13 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 14 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 15 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 16 Vero Beach FL
- 17 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 18 Question about Boulder area
- 19 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 22 Savanah Sojourn
- 23 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 24 San Antonio
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help