we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 2 Retiring to Tucson
- 3 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 4 Hotel in Reno
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Trinity Site, NM
- 7 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 8 Boston to Naples florida
- 9 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 10 North Carolina airports
- 11 best health clubs with lap pools
- 12 10 days vacation in California
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 15 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 16 Tampa Suborns vs Orlando Suborns? To Raise a Family.
- 17 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 18 Maui/Kauai Honeymoon Itinerary - hotel help?
- 19 Luxury hotel in Charleston
- 20 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 21 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 22 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 23 Day trip to Disney, Orlando
- 24 Walk on Matanuksa Glacier, Alaska
- 25 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions