we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://docterzreviews.info/profactor-t2000/
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 8 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 Hawaii and...where?
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions