we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 8 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 9 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 10 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 11 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 12 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 13 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 16 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 17 charleston during Christmas Week
- 18 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 19 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 20 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?