we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Western National Parks Road Trip
- 2 Maui in October? Hyatt Regency, or quieter spot??
- 3 Seattle to Gardiner by car.
- 4 Mystic CT
- 5 California Road Trip: SFO-Mount Shasta-Monterey (10 days)
- 6 2 days in DC with 18 year old
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Need advice about Toms River/Seaside Heights NJ
- 9 Orlando - condoleances
- 10 Jazz and dinner -- Chicago
- 11 1st trip to Colorado
- 12 Is Coney Island worth a trip if you don't like rides?
- 13 Your favourite places in New York City
- 14 DC to Harrisonburg- need good hike
- 15 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 16 Sunday gospel mass in Harlem
- 17 Napa Valley Hotel
- 18 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 19 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 20 Yellowstone Lake Scenic Cruise
- 21 Good cheap eats in/near San Francisco, including coffee
- 22 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 23 road trip during husbands bday
- 24 Trip Starting from New York
- 25 A day in Boston
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions