we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 2 Lava Bike & Hike Tour - Kalapana, Hawaii
- 3 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 4 Colorado itinerary
- 5 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 6 watching solar eclipse in Portland
- 7 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 8 Logistics of long-distance car rental
- 9 Hawaii wedding
- 10 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 11 Adventure Travel in Kenai Peninsula
- 12 12 Must-Read Rental Car & Road Trip Planning Tips
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Grand Canyon, Lake Powell, Zion..
- 15 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 16 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 17 Oregon Coast question
- 18 California road trip
- 19 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 20 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 21 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 22 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 23 Moving to Montana
- 24 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 25 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions