we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 9 Day Trip to Yosemite, Oregon and Washington State
- 2 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Dining in D.C.
- 5 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Washington DC Metro
- 9 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 10 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 11 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 12 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 13 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 14 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 15 San Diego/Los Angeles Trip with Teens
- 16 Alaska cruise and land
- 17 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 18 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 19 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 20 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 21 NYC taxi vs car service
- 22 rain in Kauai
- 23 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 24 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 25 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?