we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 3 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 4 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 5 NY State Assembly Internship
- 6 Grand Canyon
- 7 San Francisco and Napa
- 8 Late Feb/Early March honeymoon: Maui, Kauai, or other?
- 9 Killington Ski Hotel??
- 10 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 11 White Christmas
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 14 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 15 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 16 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 17 Midway point
- 18 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 19 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 20 New York City
- 21 Driving from Yosemite to Las Vegas via Death Valley in December?
- 22 Relocating to the Deep South
- 23 Nice hotel / B&B in Tucson - January
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 destin resorts
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions