we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://probiomaxmexico.com/magic-model-bra/
- 2 http://www.healthytalkzone.com/dermaglo-cream/
- 3 florida gulf coast
- 4 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 5 Maui, early August
- 6 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 7 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 8 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 9 Road trip advice needed please
- 10 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 11 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 12 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 13 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 14 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 15 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 16 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 17 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 18 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 19 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 20 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 21 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 22 Family Trip advice please?!
- 23 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 24 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 25 Smoky Mountains -Cades Cove saw wolf.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions