we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 2 San Diego, mission valley
- 3 JFK TO MANHATTEN
- 4 First Trip to New Mexico
- 5 Taxi from Honolulu airport to hotels
- 6 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 7 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 8 November redwoods trip
- 9 Pls help keep dolphins happy & healthy
- 10 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?
- 11 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 12 Road Trip/Excursions for a weekend outside of Denver
- 13 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 14 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 15 Chicago marathon - Leaving hotel to MDW
- 16 MN lake home rental needed
- 17 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 18 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 19 Forbes Island Restaurant Question
- 20 blue ridge parkway?
- 21 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 22 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 23 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 24 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 25 Wedding gifts?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions