we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weight Loss reviews provide useful insights on various programs
- 2 Key West luxury hotels
- 3 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 4 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 5 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 6 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 7 I95
- 8 Florida keys trip
- 9 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 12 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 13 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 14 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 15 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 16 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 17 Nashville Never Been
- 18 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 19 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 20 Florida beach vacation
- 21 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 22 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 25 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions