we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 USA : NORTON Tec*h SUPP0RT CONTACT ☎ 1:888:482:3831 NORTON Printer 24*7
- 2 Legit :- Aol mail helpline Supp0rt te*ch :1844:827:6486: 24/7 Aol
- 3 Great Falls or Helena?
- 4 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 5 Oregon Coast road trip
- 6 Boston area hotels
- 7 Santa Fe Itineray
- 8 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 9 How much cash do you travel with?
- 10 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 11 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 12 Newark Intl Airport-Long Term Parking
- 13 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 14 Atlanta to Orange Beach, AL
- 15 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 16 More problems for Big Sur
- 17 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 18 Visiting Parks by Car (SD, WY, CO)
- 19 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 20 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 21 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 22 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 23 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 24 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 25 Miami for 2 days
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions