we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 2 Restaurants in and around Asheville, NC
- 3 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 4 montana vs ft nelson bc area
- 5 Florida St George's Island
- 6 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 7 Union Square area restaurant
- 8 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 9 4 week family trip ideas
- 10 Driving around Grand Canyon NP?
- 11 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 12 Must Eats
- 13 Breckenridge in October
- 14 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 15 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 16 Good area to stay in for young (20-something) married couple?
- 17 New York Food Tours
- 18 Richmond highlights?
- 19 Washington DC in Spring?
- 20 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 21 Arches National Park in a day
- 22 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 23 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 24 Looking for Next Destination
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown