we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Hotel near Miami airport
- 4 ideas for pacific coast drive (CA)
- 5 Gulf Shores Restaurants
- 6 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 7 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 Pacific Coast Hwy 10 days
- 10 Chicago trip
- 11 NYC IN AUGUST
- 12 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 13 culpepper
- 14 Hiking Arches or Canyonlands National Park in fall?
- 15 San Fran to Las Vegas drive
- 16 Fancy dining
- 17 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 18 Will have five days in Savannah
- 19 Driving the BRP.....Virginia or North Carolina?
- 20 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 21 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 22 Itinerary opinions
- 23 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 24 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 25 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip