we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter
- 2 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 3 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 6 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 7 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 8 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 9 Charleston, SC help
- 10 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 11 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 14 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 17 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 21 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 22 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Deep South sept 2015
- 25 Self guided White House tour