we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
- 1 St. Augustine, Florida
- 2 Savanah Sojourn
- 3 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 4 hotel near Met NYC
- 5 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 6 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?
- 7 Are hotels in Waikiki really this bad?
- 8 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 9 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 10 US West Coast - Car or Camper
- 11 Madison Square Garden
- 12 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 13 Orlando to Salt Lake City route, end of January
- 14 Got Plans for New Year's Eve? Want to Count Down With a Giant Walleye?
- 15 NYC Rooftop bar with a view?
- 16 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 17 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 18 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 19 Hotels on Hilo side of the Big Island?
- 20 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 21 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 22 PRIDE OF AMERICA
- 23 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 24 Moonstruck Patisserie - Hilo ~ wow!!
- 25 Big Island Hawaii - stay in Kona AND Hilo? Also when are school holidays?