we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 2 Mid 20's Honeymoon
- 3 Fake reviews on Tripadvisor
- 4 Dining at CIA in Hyde Park
- 5 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 6 Aruba One Happy Island
- 7 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 8 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 9 4 Days in Maui
- 10 Looking For Specific Accommodation Recommendations
- 11 Mt Rushmore/Badlands late March?
- 12 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 13 Transport LGA to Grand Central
- 14 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 15 Road trip to rock-y landscape from NC
- 16 Biloxi Suggestions
- 17 Martha's Vineyard area
- 18 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 19 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 20 Rental Car using the ferries in Washington
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 23 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 24 Maui: 2014 Christmas week
- 25 Places to visit with a one year old between MA and WV.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions