we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 5 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 6 charleston during Christmas Week
- 7 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 8 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 9 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 10 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 11 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 12 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 13 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 14 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 15 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 20 Key West Hotel in January
- 21 los angeles restaurants
- 22 West Maui Restaurants
- 23 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 24 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 25 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas