we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
- 1 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 2 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 3 Restaurant Recommendations in Salt Lake City Area
- 4 Newport, RI Questions
- 5 State cracking down on vacation rentals?
- 6 Help me make a scentific research about American sheriffs
- 7 Around North America (cruise)
- 8 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 9 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 10 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 11 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 12 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 13 Oregon Cave NM or extra day in Redwoods area?
- 14 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 15 Ackislander or others- restaurants in Nantucket in 2013
- 16 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 17 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 18 Santa Fe Home Exchange - Three Wks, from start to finish
- 19 Boston and surrounding area
- 20 DC Itinerary, June 8-13, suggestions welcome!
- 21 Rafting Snake River early June?
- 22 Staying at the Andaz in West Hollywood with kids.
- 23 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 24 Nashville Hot Fried Chicken
- 25 Using public transit in San Diego