we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Broadway choices
- 2 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 3 Hotel recommendations for Western Oregon
- 4 Long Weekend In Austin, Texas
- 5 Yosemite Lodging
- 6 What's new on Maui?
- 7 Seward, Coopers Landing, Homer
- 8 Mequite NV, Where to Stay for One Night?
- 9 Moving to New Jersey
- 10 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 11 Ground transportation Buffalo NY airport to Oakville, ON Canada?
- 12 Tucson area flooding
- 13 Colorado aspen updates
- 14 Restaurants near Mendocino area
- 15 Kauai and Molokai or Kauai and Maui for 10 days?
- 16 New England Newbie - Help with 13 night itinerary - October
- 17 Safe for female travelling alone to Alaska in early November?
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 Arizona / Utah Itinerary
- 20 Oregon Road Trip
- 21 Getaway
- 22 Refining my California Itinerary
- 23 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 24 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 25 Is Canada as expensive as Europe if I don't turn my iPhone off?