we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Relocating to the Deep South
- 3 Warren & Annbelle's Maui
- 4 Philadelphia PA: Safe Place/Watched Lot to Leave Car Near NYC Bus Depot
- 5 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 6 Budget hotel San Francisco
- 7 Budget NYC hotel
- 8 2.5 days in New York. Are hotels the only option?
- 9 Timeshare on Cape Cod
- 10 OUR MANHATTAN ADVENTURE 2015
- 11 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 12 Best place for first night; Beach?
- 13 San Francisco and Napa
- 14 Utah: Southern Parks Itinerary Help
- 15 Will be in Palm Springs CA November 14-29, 2015
- 16 Seattle to Los Angeles Dec 2015
- 17 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 18 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 19 Dry Tortugas, Ferry or SeaPlane
- 20 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 21 Miami to West Palm Beach tomorrow!
- 22 Modern, clean Miami Airport hotel ???
- 23 Traveling to bend ore via hwy 5 fron SF in early January
- 24 Security at Lucas Oil Stadium for Big Ten Championship
- 25 Costco Chicken Salad Recalled
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions