we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
- 1 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 2 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 3 Has anyone used AirBnB to find lodging?
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 6 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 7 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 8 St. Augustine, Florida
- 9 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 10 San Antonio
- 11 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 12 hotel near Met NYC
- 13 Where should I move to?
- 14 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 15 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 16 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 17 Fripp island
- 18 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 19 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 20 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 21 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 22 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 23 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 24 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 25 Which Florida Key to snorkel?