we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hawaii with 2 young teens
- 2 Need Help w/ Itinerary-Redwood NP, Mendocino, Sea Ranch Lodge
- 3 Relocation help - move to cool climate
- 4 Maine weather and temps
- 5 Would Torrey be a good base for Moab/Canyonlands
- 6 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 7 WA to CT
- 8 L.A. and Sequoia
- 9 New York with my 16 year old granddaughter
- 10 Kids missing three weeks of school.
- 11 Alcatrez sold out
- 12 The Frugals Go To Maine
- 13 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 14 Nantucket Baggage Storage
- 15 Key West - Kids Friendly?
- 16 How long to spend at Lassen Volcanic NP?
- 17 Cross Country Road Trip Phoenix to Boston
- 18 Broadway
- 19 Buying MI lake house- which lake is warmer, medium sized and clear?
- 20 4 OR 5 BEDROOM CABIN IN WISCONSIN, IOWA OR MINNESOTA FOR ANNUAL GIRL TRIP
- 21 Do you need a car in Siesta Key? 1st timer....
- 22 A great birthday trip to Charleston!
- 23 Road Trip from Dallas to Miami
- 24 Hawaii Itinerary for Family with Teens
- 25 Need help planning....
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions