we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How many states have you been to?
- 2 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 3 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 4 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 5 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 6 Retiring in NM?
- 7 Where would you live for a year if housing was paid for?
- 8 Skagway
- 9 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 10 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 11 Washington DC in mid May. Questions!
- 12 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept
- 13 Honeymoon out west.
- 14 Guest Ranch - Montana/Wyoming
- 15 Chicago to Charleston
- 16 New Orleans to Memphis and back
- 17 Route Planning for East USA
- 18 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 19 Utah National Parks visit
- 20 Hiking the Narrows, Zion National Park
- 21 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 22 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine
- 23 universal studios and disney
- 24 Visit to St. Simons Island, Georgia
- 25 Hotel Valencia, San Antonio RiverWalk
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions