we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 2 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 3 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 4 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 5 las vegas cabana reservations
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 new york subway help please
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 17 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Moving out of states from Florida
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days