we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Bear cubs at Wild Animal Sanctuary
- 2 Martha's Vineyard_Day Trip
- 3 11 days SE coast road trip
- 4 Silverthorne
- 5 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 6 Places to stay in TX...?
- 7 Best Affordable Hotel to Stay in Montana - Deborah
- 8 Where are the orcas near Seattle?
- 9 Trip Report - Chicago - Thunstorms, Thunderstorms, Thunderstorms
- 10 50th in Hawaii
- 11 Afternoon in Philadelphia
- 12 Condo rental for snowbirds
- 13 Another Quick NYC Trip - Food Ideas?
- 14 Ironman Housing in Kailua Kona
- 15 advice for Short trip from Dallas to?
- 16 Condos in Kauai and Big Island
- 17 Road trip from Iowa to South Carolina
- 18 My Topic TitlePalm Springs at the Last MInute, Help Please!
- 19 Roadtrip in the South. Help on when to go!
- 20 Where to stay for 1 night near Morgantown WV
- 21 Driving from Baltimore to Savannah Ga
- 22 Berkshires with a toddler
- 23 a lovely week in Grand Lake
- 24 Glacier National Park, should we cancel our plans?
- 25 hilicopter tour oahu
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions