we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 2 NYC theatre broadway
- 3 Alaska
- 4 San Diego grocery stores
- 5 San Diego parks and attractions
- 6 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 7 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 8 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 9 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 10 First family ski trip
- 11 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 12 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 13 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Chigo O'Hare layover
- 16 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 17 Other places like Chautauqua Institution
- 18 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 19 Anchorage Sheraton Hotel and Spa
- 20 Visiting Denver
- 21 Visiting Denver
- 22 Planning family gathering in Sedona
- 23 Commute from Kailua Kona to Hilo - doable?
- 24 Laguna Beach, what to do
- 25 Louisville to Dallas, spring time, 10 days, teenagers