we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 adams morgan - safety
- 5 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 Morning in miami
- 8 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 9 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 10 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 11 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help
- 12 Grand Marais?
- 13 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 14 US Southwest
- 15 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 16 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 17 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 18 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 19 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 20 Seattle Visit April
- 21 Grand Teton in October
- 22 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 23 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 24 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 25 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids