we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesseducations.com/zytekxl/
- 2 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 3 Zytek XL Male Exhancement Reviews - (ZytekXL) *Shocking*!
- 4 Looking a Good Call Girl Service in Jayanagar Bangalore
- 5 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 6 Education for higher school
- 7 NYC For The Day
- 8 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 9 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 10 9-10 day trip to WA
- 11 Atlanta With Toddler
- 12 Turo?
- 13 USA family tour
- 14 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 15 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 16 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 17 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 18 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 19 Kauai planning help
- 20 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 21 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 22 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 23 California Trip
- 24 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 25 Need help nailing down the details
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions