we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 2 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 3 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 4 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 5 Locker at JFK
- 6 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 7 San Diego grocery stores
- 8 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 9 Best places to move to Florida?
- 10 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 11 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 12 Question about Miami travel
- 13 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 14 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 15 Key Largo, FL
- 16 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 17 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 18 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 19 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 20 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 21 West Coast Bound End of March
- 22 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 23 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 24 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 25 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days