we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 2 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 3 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 4 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 5 How to dress in Vegas
- 6 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 7 charlotte
- 8 USA trip
- 9 New York - Quebec itinierary
- 10 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 11 NBA tickets??
- 12 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 13 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 14 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 15 Orlando for Work
- 16 camaro hire in waikiki
- 17 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 18 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 19 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 20 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 21 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 22 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 23 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 24 Sonoma or napa?
- 25 Black Hills Trip Report