we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 My Topic TitleDo you know Benefits of Reading World News?
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 4 Border crossing
- 5 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 6 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 7 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 8 Back from the Big Easy
- 9 Cross country tips
- 10 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 11 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 14 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 15 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 18 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 19 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 20 Ideas for New York
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions