we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 2 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 3 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 4 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 5 Wine Country
- 6 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 7 Nashville Never Been
- 8 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 9 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 10 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 11 Florida beach vacation
- 12 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 13 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 14 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 15 I95
- 16 Rafting the Colorado
- 17 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 18 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 19 Uber boston
- 20 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 21 Florida vacation
- 22 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 23 Trip to USA in July
- 24 a short trip to san francisco
- 25 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions