we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotels Houston
- 2 Utah/Vegas road trip - directions
- 3 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 4 GTL Bicycle Carbon rims from China
- 5 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 6 Maui - best hotels/condos with good snorkeling right at the hotel
- 7 Develop Muscle
- 8 Auto train tips?
- 9 Nashville 2016
- 10 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 11 I40 East in November
- 12 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 13 My CA itinerary
- 14 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 15 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 16 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 17 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 18 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 19 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 20 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 21 Grand Canyon to LA
- 22 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 23 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 24 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 25 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions