we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 2 Itinerary suggestions/advice for driving fr PAlto/Sequoia/GC/LV/Palo Alto
- 3 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 4 Boston suggestions
- 5 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 6 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 7 Looking for Next Destination
- 8 Tucson area flooding
- 9 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 10 Edison Hotel or Holiday Inn Express manhattan midtown w
- 11 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 12 West Coast Road Trip
- 13 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 14 Albuquerque to Vegas drive and sights
- 15 Driving from Las Vegas to Santa Fe - A few questions.
- 16 Seattle : Airport to Hotel best/economical transportation??
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 first time in AZ
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Eating at south Lake Tahoe
- 21 4 week family trip ideas
- 22 Las Vegas to San Francisco in October - best route
- 23 Staying at holiday inn express midtown manhattan
- 24 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 25 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice