we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 3 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 2 day in Adirondack park
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 ONP help