we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 2 Dining in D.C.
- 3 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 4 San Fransisco to LA
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Jersey City Parking
- 7 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 8 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 9 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 10 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?
- 11 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 12 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 13 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 14 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 15 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 16 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 17 Washington DC Metro
- 18 Kennebunkport and....?
- 19 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 20 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 21 Where to go in Maine?
- 22 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 23 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 24 Wedding in Hawaii
- 25 Houseboat on Lake Powell