we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC Suggestions - Six Week Trip…?
- 2 New Orleans and Slidell
- 3 Pacific coast road trip
- 4 Long weekend in D.C. With family
- 5 Santa Barbara/Ojai?
- 6 Southern Cali itinerary help
- 7 Where to stay in Kansas City MO/What to do
- 8 MANN FAMILY FARM- BOLINAS CA: Do You Know This Area?
- 9 Need help planning - Car Road trip SF to Grand Canyon
- 10 Coronado, La Jolla, or Other?
- 11 Berkshires-AARP Central
- 12 Driving San Antonio to Galveston--how to avoid Houston
- 13 Back From Alaska
- 14 Road trip from Albuquerque to Grand Canyon to Phoenix in February or March
- 15 Driving from south Florida to San Diego late September...where to stop?
- 16 Washington and Seattle Itinerary
- 17 Two days out of Seattle
- 18 Help with VT/NH driving trip in October
- 19 MN Family Hits Black Hills and Beyond
- 20 San Francisco - Hawaii Exhibit
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Teton,feeric but turists and Xanterra need improvement
- 22 Maine
- 23 Driving tips for San Diego, Palm Springs, Ventura
- 24 2nd attempt - Road trip to Utah in Dec 2015
- 25 Restaurants close to King's Station?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions