we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Big Sure in June
- 5 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 6 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 7 best health clubs with lap pools
- 8 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 9 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 10 Retiring to Tucson
- 11 universal studios and disney
- 12 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 13 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 14 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 15 Arches Devils Garden
- 16 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 17 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 18 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 19 Savannah hotel
- 20 Utah National Parks visit
- 21 marriot cypress harbour
- 22 Hotel in Reno
- 23 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 24 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 25 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions