we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 2 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 3 US Trip
- 4 flagstaff
- 5 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 6 NYC THEATRE DISTRICT...new restaurant
- 7 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 8 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 9 Rocky Mountain National Park
- 10 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 11 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 12 Maui - luau question
- 13 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 14 Feinsteins 54 Below
- 15 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 16 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 17 Gulf Coast Florida Keys Road Trip!
- 18 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 19 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 20 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 21 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 Bryce and Zion planning
- 24 Country Walkers
- 25 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions