we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 4 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 5 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 6 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 7 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 8 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 9 Philadelphia
- 10 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 11 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 12 USA with a 3 year old
- 13 First family ski trip
- 14 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 15 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 16 NYC theatre broadway
- 17 Need Ideas for Quiet Vacation in Upstate New York
- 18 Universal studios/Orlando
- 19 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 20 Help for an upcoming NYC trip.
- 21 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 22 What to do in Pawley's Island in Early March?
- 23 Über, peer sharing sites, and insurance
- 24 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 25 Death Valley in June in a motorhome