we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 husband wife relational problem solution baba 09988268107
- 2 Cross-Country trip advice
- 3 http://megacleanseradvice.com/xalpha-muscle/
- 4 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/enhance-xl/
- 5 http://helix6garciniareview.com/wonder-bust/
- 6 http://www.wecareskincare.com/coal-moisturizer/
- 7 US history sites- D.C.-NYC-Boston-Philly
- 8 http://www.wecareskincare.com/coal-moisturizer/
- 9 Do You Require A Brain Booster - Important Facts Must Know
- 10 Longer visibility of enticing hairs
- 11 Any suggestions for the holidays 2016
- 12 Primary Medical Group
- 13 http://maleenhancementshop.info/follinique/
- 14 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 15 Seattle first timers....outdoor trip in October
- 16 limousine help
- 17 Hiking 'the wave'
- 18 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 19 Fastest Route from Albuquerque to Austin
- 20 Family Roadtrip from Atlanta in December
- 21 Washington DC
- 22 Montross/Ouray in the rain. Also foliage
- 23 Finding Steve Perry
- 24 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 25 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions