we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 2 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 3 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 4 Vegas hotels for families
- 5 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 6 New York - October with 7 yr old
- 7 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 8 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 9 Transportation help in Philly
- 10 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 11 Netrate Concepts-Hotel Pricing?
- 12 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 13 JoeTro's San Antonio trip report
- 14 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 15 Honeymoon roadtrip SF-Seattle
- 16 Hilton Midtown New York
- 17 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 18 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 19 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 20 Tour companies
- 21 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 22 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 23 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 24 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 25 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour