we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 2 Help formulate itinerary for Florida keys
- 3 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 4 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 5 http://www.supplementsbag.com/nu-youth-cream/
- 6 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 7 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 8 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 9 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 10 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 11 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 12 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 13 a tourist in DC this February
- 14 Springtime in Florida
- 15 Kings and Sequoia.
- 16 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 17 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 18 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 19 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 20 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 21 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 22 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 23 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 24 USA October 2016
- 25 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions