we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 2 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 3 Glacier National Park 2018
- 4 San Diego with teens in Februsry
- 5 Muir Woods in October
- 6 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 Alaska 19 day itinerary - comments/opinions, please?
- 9 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 10 San Diego VRBO area
- 11 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 12 Queen Anne or Belltown Hotel
- 13 Southbound lanes at San Ysidro Border Crossing close for 57 hrs.
- 14 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 15 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 16 When will Key West be recovered from Irma?
- 17 Colorado Shows Off
- 18 New England Tour
- 19 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 20 help me plan a Cali trip
- 21 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 22 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 23 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 24 Wilmington DE questions
- 25 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions