we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
- 1 How much would it cost to have dental implants done in India?
- 2 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 3 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 4 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 5 Long Weekend in KY: Bourbon Trail and Mammoth Cave
- 6 Oahu Information
- 7 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 8 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 11 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 12 Group Tahoe Ski/Snowboard Feb Trip Planning, help!
- 13 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 14 Savanah Sojourn
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 17 Special Chrstmas Tree
- 18 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 19 South Florida luxury hotels with a 5 year old
- 20 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 21 RIP Judy Rogers
- 22 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 23 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 24 Boston area
- 25 10 day Hawaii Vacations