we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 2 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 5 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 6 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 7 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 8 Boston in winter?
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 san fran sightseeing
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 15 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 16 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays
- 17 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 18 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 19 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 20 Colorado Skiing
- 21 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 22 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 23 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 24 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 25 Best route home from page, az to ny?