we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Safety Concerns
- 2 Downtown Chicago
- 3 Planning Honeymoon with Handicapped fiance
- 4 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 5 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 6 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 7 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 8 What to do in San Diego
- 9 Nashville
- 10 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 11 Beaches in Florida
- 12 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 13 fort lauderdale
- 14 40th in Key West
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 First Trip to Texas -
- 17 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 18 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 19 5 days in Colorado
- 20 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 21 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 22 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 23 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 24 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 25 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions