we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 kaributanzaniatours
- 2 This pill is indicated for emergency situations
- 3 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 4 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 5 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 6 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 7 Christmas Napa Valley
- 8 Island of Oahu: looking for cheap accommodation
- 9 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 10 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 11 Your favourite places in New York City
- 12 Phone SIM
- 13 3 days in NYC with my Grandma!
- 14 Las vegas +21
- 15 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 16 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 17 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 18 Zion NP & Las Vegas with Kids for 3 days in July - Please Help
- 19 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 20 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 21 Savanah Sojourn
- 22 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 23 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 24 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 25 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions