we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Why are hotels in San Francisco sooooo expensive 10/11-10/14/14
- 2 3 weeks in Florida-Sarasota and Everglades recommendations needed
- 3 Quick Trip to NYC
- 4 Bob Denver... Where are you?
- 5 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 6 Nashville - Where to stay that's in the middle of it all?
- 7 Beware of Denver Crown Limo!
- 8 John Denver - Rocky Mountain High
- 9 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 10 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 11 Road trip itinerary
- 12 Marco Island, Florida-- Itinerary and Restaurant Suggestions?
- 13 San Francisco - mid October
- 14 Denver to Vegas, stops at Bryce/Zion/?
- 15 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Sonoma and Napa Wine Country - How bad is it after the quake?
- 18 Vegas hotels for families
- 19 Need help for our 5 night vacation in DENVER
- 20 Mystery of Death Valley's 'Sailing Stones' Solved | Moving Rocks
- 21 denver to badlands
- 22 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 23 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 24 4th thread on East Coast trip.
- 25 Argentinians in NYC!!