we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans logistics
- 2 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 3 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 4 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 5 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 6 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 7 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 8 Help Please: From JFK to 5th Avenue?
- 9 North Oregon Coast touring
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 12 Brit worried about weather in Santa Barbara !
- 13 Magazine St. and Garden District favorites
- 14 My Vegas TR
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 Country bumpkins road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 17 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 18 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 19 Marthas Vineyard Ferry Questions
- 20 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 21 Maine for 9 Days- Where to begin??
- 22 Texas exploring for 18 days
- 23 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 24 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 25 New Orleans to Savannah two weeks
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions