we are in our 50's going to Zion and Bryce for 3 nights and then coming to Vegas for 2. We like to gamble a little but are not big drinkers, have traveled to Europe and many other places in the US but never made here till now.
any 'musts' that we should make sure we do? - thinking of going to Hoover dam for a day trip but wondered if that would be a hassle (we will have spent 3 nights in national parks before vegas)
also what about hotels? should we spend the $600 for 2 nights for the bellagio or venetion? or just about $300 for 2 nights at Paris or NY,NY. - should we make sure we get a strip view for our hotel room?
any great places to eat/see? don't like to get ripped off but like to enjoy.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 Road trip from North Carolina to Maine
- 3 help from a true New Yorker.
- 4 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 5 Safety Concerns
- 6 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 7 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 8 Alaska independent tour for group
- 9 Washington DC with kids
- 10 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 11 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 12 5 days in Colorado
- 13 Trip to northern California
- 14 Charleston+Kiawah+Asheville+?
- 15 40th in Key West
- 16 Downtown Chicago
- 17 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 18 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 19 Alaska -public transport
- 20 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 21 Hamilton Broadway
- 22 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 23 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 24 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 25 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
First Timers to Vegas going for 2 nights with some questions