We are a family of 4 (2 adults/2 kids aged 11 & 9). We are planning a trip to Hawaii for the first time for next year (summertime, most likely). We are planning to stay 14 days in Hawaii.
We are not interested in staying on the beach in an high-rise.
We like nature, culture,rainforest, some adventures in the mountains, soaking in volcanically heated pools, scenic vistas, memorable panoramic views and of pristine beaches.
Staying in a forest-like setting and environment is more appealing to us than staying right on a beach filled with high-rises.
With our requirements describe above, which islands will make more sense to spend time on with our kids: Big Island and Maui?; Maui and Oahu?; Big Island and Oahu?
We will be looking at staying in a villa or modern cottage NOT on the beach, but more in a forest-like, peaceful environment. Where would you suggest, since the beach is not a priority for us?
Many thanks and looking forward to your replies.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.supplementrail.com/maxman-cream/
- 2 New England Tour
- 3 Adirondacks trip repot
- 4 Carmel CA lodging
- 5 Inrease Your concentration skills with Revive CBD Oil (USA)
- 6 Full Logic Solutions
- 7 It will maximize the production of testosterone
- 8 Trip to Russia
- 9 Short warm weather family vacation in January or February
- 10 Clemix Testosterone Complex - Increase your Stamina Level
- 11 Driving CA 395
- 12 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 13 Yosemite - importance of staying in park?
- 14 Hotel Picks - Kauai
- 15 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 16 Avis or Budget from LAX
- 17 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 18 Great Lakes extended road trip
- 19 Saint Lawrence River Seaway
- 20 Maui and Kauai
- 21 50th Anniversary ocean stay with luxuries?
- 22 Glacier National Park 2018
- 23 Hawaii wedding
- 24 I-84 Columbia Gorge
- 25 Suggestions for Sedona and Grand Canyon