My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/rarete-face-cream/
- 2 Colorado itinerary
- 3 Oregon Coast question
- 4 traveling I 70 across Colorado
- 5 California road trip
- 6 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 7 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 8 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 9 Florida with a 2 year old
- 10 West Virginia -the 49th state!
- 11 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 12 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 13 Yellowstone NP planning questions
- 14 Boat Tour Suggestion in Kauai or Helicopter Instead?
- 15 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 16 Montana from Salt Lake City: Help!
- 17 Holton Head, Amelia Island or ????
- 18 Four days in Maine for Anniversary & Birthday
- 19 Economical Restaurants in Oahu; Especially Waikiki
- 20 Solo Yosemite Lodging
- 21 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 22 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 23 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 24 June 2018 cruise in SE Alaska
- 25 7 days in colorado