My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First time visit to California
- 2 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 3 San Diego Family Reunion Planning
- 4 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 5 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 6 Southern Utah - Need Hotel Reservations Last Week Of April?
- 7 NY State Assembly Internship
- 8 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 9 Room Service @ Disney Hotel
- 10 Touring Hearst Castle
- 11 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 12 East coast & Thanksgiving in Pennsylvania
- 13 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 14 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 15 San Francisco
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 California road trip - oneway or round trip
- 18 Angels Landing
- 19 Seattle/Vancouver in July
- 20 Itinerary to America - Guidance Needed
- 21 Grand Canyon - Three hour Mule ride
- 22 Going to Coachella - what to do after the festival
- 23 Welltravbrit's Ongoing NYC Jaunt
- 24 Arlington funeral plans
- 25 White Christmas