My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.circlehealthclub.com/bella-serata-cream/
- 2 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 3 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 4 http://www.mysupplementsera.com/skintek-reviews/
- 5 Are you looking 100% Cashback Website?
- 6 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/lumify-x9/
- 7 The Best Weight Loss Diet==>http://gomusclebuilding.com/ascend-garcinia/
- 8 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 9 http://elevategffacts.com/blazeray-tactical-flashlight/
- 10 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 11 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 12 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 13 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 14 Staying outside DC
- 15 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 16 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 17 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 18 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 19 Ideas for New York
- 20 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 21 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66
- 22 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 23 9 days in Olympic NP and Seattle area
- 24 Road trip
- 25 What's your favorite "after theatre" place to eat in NYC??