My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Trip
- 2 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 3 Need advice-Early June Oregon Coast, Columbia River Gorge, Crater Lake
- 4 101 closure
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 Drive Mt Ranier to Port Angeles- any can't miss sites along the way?
- 7 Sonoma
- 8 Family Colorado Road Trip
- 9 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 10 14 day road trip from Birmingham Alabama to Yellowstone part
- 11 Colorado Forest Die Off - How Awful Is It? Should We Visit Elsewhere?
- 12 ONLY 2 DAYS IN WILLIAMSBURG
- 13 Chadd's Ford/Andrew Wyeth
- 14 Wedding and Romantic Getaway in Florida Coast
- 15 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 16 Road trip around Washington DC
- 17 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 18 Kentucky Derby Shuttle
- 19 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 20 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 21 Place of Interest between Moab and LAS in Southern Utah?
- 22 Texarkana to Wautoma, WI
- 23 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 24 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 25 Southwest/California NP roadtrip advice needed.