My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Change planes in Atlanta
- 3 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 4 a short trip to san francisco
- 5 I95
- 6 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 7 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 8 Uber boston
- 9 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 10 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 11 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?
- 16 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 19 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 20 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 San Francisco first visit.
- 23 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 24 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 25 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101