My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
First Timer RVer - some help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 2 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 3 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 6 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 7 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 8 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 11 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 12 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 13 Family Camp in Maine
- 14 Phoenix restaurants
- 15 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 16 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?