My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.strongtesterone.com/alpha-xl-boost/
- 2 How much time in Badlands?
- 3 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 4 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 5 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 6 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 7 DC Restaurants
- 8 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 9 Short Oregon Trip
- 10 usa roadtrip
- 11 Hawaii and...where?
- 12 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 13 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 14 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 15 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 16 Chicago 2017
- 17 Christmas in Colorado
- 18 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 19 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 20 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 21 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 22 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu
- 23 Marfa/Big Bend
- 24 Williamsburg, VA reunion for 80 year olds
- 25 JFK to Washington