My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 2 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 3 November redwoods trip
- 4 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 5 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 6 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 7 Seattle?
- 8 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 9 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 10 First Trip to New Mexico
- 11 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 12 Southern history- walkable cities
- 13 Wedding gifts?
- 14 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 17 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 18 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 19 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 20 RV'ing from Texas to Carolinas for the fall colors...
- 21 Scenic Drive - Rockland to Moosehead Lake?
- 22 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 23 1st time RV trip from Georgia to Oregon
- 24 Los Angeles/Santa Monica -- how many days and where else?
- 25 Amtrak Boston/New York