My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 2 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 3 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 4 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 5 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 6 Santa Fe Itineray
- 7 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 8 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 11 Trinity Site, NM
- 12 Hotel in Reno
- 13 North Carolina airports
- 14 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 15 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 16 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 17 Boston to Naples florida
- 18 Retiring to Tucson
- 19 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 20 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 21 SF special dinner for 70 birthday
- 22 best health clubs with lap pools
- 23 10 days vacation in California
- 24 Dallas for the first time. Rent car? Activities?
- 25 A Puffin, a Whale, and a Moose walk into a bar. In Maine