My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
First Timer RVer - some help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 3 Weather in Hawaii in January
- 4 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 5 Weekend in NYC
- 6 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 7 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 8 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 9 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 10 Looking for good moonstone beach hotels in cambria
- 11 Booking Lodging at the Grand Canyon
- 12 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 13 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 14 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 15 Three or Four Nights in Moab?
- 16 Utah mid Sept Trip Report, Zion, Bryce, Arches- beautiful!
- 17 Breckenridge in October
- 18 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 19 Family Trip to Moab - Flying into SLC
- 20 Richmond highlights?
- 21 Best City on the Gulf Coast to live?
- 22 "HUMORLESS" response to Kauai comment silliness
- 23 Central Park Fall Foliage
- 24 Pet Friendly places in Myrtle Beach
- 25 Things to do in and around Westbrook, CT in November 2014