My family and I are travelling over from Australia for a USA trip. Part of this trip is our family hiring a wheelchair accessible RV (found a great one in Orlando Florida) and driving up to Savannah over to Altanta the onto Nashville, Memphis, Dallas, Houston, New Orleans and then back around to Florida.
As we have never travelled this way before, I was just wondering if anyone can give me any websites or advice on the do's and don't of RV-ing.
Also, where can I go to find good places to stay (websites). I think the RV is a Class A vehicle (gee I hope that makes sense to some of you!!)
Thanks in advance for any help offered.
First Timer RVer - some help please
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 2 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 5 Dining in D.C.
- 6 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 7 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 8 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 9 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 13 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 14 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 15 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 16 Colorado in the summer!
- 17 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 18 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 21 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 22 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 23 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 24 Kennedy Space Center
- 25 Alexandria or Georgetown