We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 2 Last minute Vacation with adult children
- 3 Nice Dinner near Los Tapatios Hilton in Phoenix, (11111 NORTH 7TH STREET)
- 4 Thanksgiving trip to Zion, Bryce, Antelope Canyon
- 5 Black Hills Trip Report
- 6 USA trip
- 7 Sonoma or napa?
- 8 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 9 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 10 Ski Season Underway in Colorado
- 11 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 12 Broadway Fall and Winter 2014/15
- 13 Las vegas-Zion-Bryce-Antelope
- 14 DiBruno Brothers - what should I buy?
- 15 New York accommodation - apartment for family needed (winter)
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Best Friends, Bryce, Zion trip report
- 17 camaro hire in waikiki
- 18 Orlando for Work
- 19 sleepy hollow NY......what to do????
- 20 How to dress in Vegas
- 21 New Orleans in November - too cool?
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 I am "The Prince of Tides"
- 24 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 25 charlotte