We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colorado in the summer!
- 2 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 3 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 4 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 5 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 6 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 7 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 8 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 9 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 10 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 11 Brooklyn why?
- 12 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 13 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 14 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 15 Kennedy Space Center
- 16 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 17 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 18 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 19 5 week in US/Mexico
- 20 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 21 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 22 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 23 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 24 Book ahead for weekends this spring in Asheville, NC
- 25 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??