We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 replica designer handbags
- 2 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 3 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 4 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 5 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 6 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 7 Re-Visit DC
- 8 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 9 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 10 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 11 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 12 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 13 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 14 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 15 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 16 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 17 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 18 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 19 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 20 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 21 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 22 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 23 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida