We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 2 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 5 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 6 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 7 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 8 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 9 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 10 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 11 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 12 San Fransisco to LA
- 13 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 16 rain in Kauai
- 17 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 18 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 19 WISCONSIN
- 20 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 21 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 22 Dining in D.C.
- 23 Jersey City Parking
- 24 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 25 Favorite Flightseeing from Anchorage in June?