We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 2 Tipping advice
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 charleston during Christmas Week
- 5 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 6 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 7 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 8 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 9 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 10 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 11 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 12 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 13 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 14 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 15 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 16 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 17 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 18 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 19 Key West Hotel in January
- 20 los angeles restaurants
- 21 West Maui Restaurants
- 22 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 23 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 24 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 25 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?