We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 2 Portland, OR hotel question
- 3 1st time DC-NYC for family of 5 - Need itinerary advice
- 4 Photos from Texas Christmas Road Trip
- 5 Northern California in February
- 6 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 7 Less than a day in Seattle area
- 8 Mother Daughter Trip
- 9 Yosemite in Winter
- 10 Florida or caribbean
- 11 Deep South sept 2015
- 12 Orlando in March
- 13 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 14 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 15 Miami Marlins
- 16 Park Central Hotel via Priceline uh-oh
- 17 Flying New Orleans-Burlington Vt, which airline? Where should I connect?
- 18 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 19 Louisiana Hotel Questions
- 20 Active Vacation
- 21 New York (for women turning 50th) 2015
- 22 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 23 Quick SoCal question
- 24 3 weeks coast to coast from Boston to San Francisco - Help!
- 25 Prince Philip Cruise (Whittier) vs Kenai Fjords (Seward)