We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Family Camp in Maine
- 2 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 3 Spring Has Officially Sprung in Central Park
- 4 New York City Restaurants
- 5 3 Days in Denver area- want to hike and bike, stay in Boulder or Denver?
- 6 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 7 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 8 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 9 Seattle to Los Angeles and back . . . ideas for family stopping places?
- 10 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 11 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 12 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 13 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 14 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 17 Travel West Coast
- 18 Timeshare Nightmares
- 19 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 20 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 21 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 22 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 23 Brooklyn why?
- 24 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 25 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?