We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 2 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 3 Fall vacation in Colorado
- 4 3 days, 4 nights in Denver
- 5 Philly
- 6 Fancy car rental - LA to Vegas!
- 7 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP
- 8 Nice Houston area spa for mother-daughter
- 9 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 10 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 11 Zion Narrows - Relatively Easy / Suitable for Older Folks?
- 12 Hearst Castle - Is the Grand Rooms tour really the best for first timers?
- 13 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 14 Pub with food in Seattle
- 15 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 16 Best Seattle Casual and Fun Eateries...
- 17 Suite hotel in Washington DC: where to stay?
- 18 Boston to Chicago drive (things to do)
- 19 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 20 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 21 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 22 Road Trip SW
- 23 Santa Barbara, California
- 24 Aloha from Paradise (aka Kauai)
- 25 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!