We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maine in latter half of September
- 2 Cape cod and Acadia
- 3 roast beef dinner in Manhattan
- 4 Where is the best shrimp on Oahu
- 5 Mukilteo to Whidbey Is. via Deception Pass & a ferry return??
- 6 Grand Marais?
- 7 Business trip SFO - LAX and Standard Hotel
- 8 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 9 Cross country back roads from Ortonville MN to Las Cruces NM
- 10 D.C. restaurants for families.
- 11 trip outside of San Francisco with kids
- 12 Minneapolis hotel - special occasion
- 13 Central US goecaching trip via Amtrak
- 14 Grand Teton in October
- 15 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 16 Zion Shuttle Bus Info
- 17 adams morgan - safety
- 18 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 19 Minneapolis-Where to stay?
- 20 Morning in miami
- 21 Las Vegas must sees
- 22 Hotel Recommendations For Rapid City, SD?
- 23 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 24 Florida - Bradenton or Fort Lauderdale
- 25 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming