We are flying in to Denver on Aug. 31st at 4:00 pm and flying out on Sept. 9 around 11:00 am. We want to see RMNP and Yellowstone if possible, and all in between. Yes, I know seeing all is impossible, but want to visit all that we can. We will hike a little bit, but not much since we live at sea level, thinking the altitude will kill our hiking abilities. Also, not much for highway driving, we like to take the scenic routes. Any advice would be greatly appreciated.
First time visitor to Colorado & Wyoming, Help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 2 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 3 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 4 Colorado Skiing
- 5 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 6 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 7 American Honeymoon in March
- 8 san fran sightseeing
- 9 Boston in winter?
- 10 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 11 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 12 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 13 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 charlotte
- 17 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 18 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 19 New York City in April
- 20 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 21 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 22 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 23 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 24 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 25 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)