Will be flying into Nashville and driving to the Sevierville area. We are spending a week touring the area. Since we are new to this area, we would appreciate suggestions for not to miss items. We are older and not in search of highly active activities. Are there any "not to miss places" on our drive from Nashville? We will be returning to Nashville and spending a full day there before flying home. Would love music venues that you would recommend other than the Grand Ole Opry as it is not open on our night in Nashville. Thanks for any recommendations.
First time visit to Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 culpepper
- 2 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 3 moving to florida
- 4 Mesa Verde
- 5 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 8 Alaska railroad?
- 9 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 10 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 11 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 12 Itinerary opinions
- 13 Calgary to Banff
- 14 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 15 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 16 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 17 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 18 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 19 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 20 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 21 Our perfect day in Key West
- 22 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 23 2 weeks in Alaska
- 24 Pub with food in Seattle
- 25 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question