Will be flying into Nashville and driving to the Sevierville area. We are spending a week touring the area. Since we are new to this area, we would appreciate suggestions for not to miss items. We are older and not in search of highly active activities. Are there any "not to miss places" on our drive from Nashville? We will be returning to Nashville and spending a full day there before flying home. Would love music venues that you would recommend other than the Grand Ole Opry as it is not open on our night in Nashville. Thanks for any recommendations.
First time visit to Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 2 scenic route from Estes Park to Salt Lake City
- 3 Lake Tahoe - May Vacation Advice
- 4 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 5 las vegas cabana reservations
- 6 Connecticut Highway 1. Should we do it?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 9 Navajo Trail in Bryce Canyon -- what to do when Wall Street closed??
- 10 Utah: Zion for sure, Arches or Bryce?
- 11 Unique things to do in PA with a 20 month old! (and some adults too!)
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 4 Days in Kauai what to see and do
- 14 new york subway help please
- 15 Boston to see Sargent works
- 16 Pacific Coast Highway from Los Angeles to San Francisco
- 17 Pet-Friendly near I-95 N. Florida/S. Georgia for yappy dogs?
- 18 GTG Boston-Cambridge July 12
- 19 Moving out of states from Florida
- 20 Atlanta to LA
- 21 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 22 Colorado Springs to Durango 9 days
- 23 Washington DC to Texas via Jacksonville, FL
- 24 Things to do in La Jolla
- 25 Need tips for the best of downtown Chicago in 6 days