Will be flying into Nashville and driving to the Sevierville area. We are spending a week touring the area. Since we are new to this area, we would appreciate suggestions for not to miss items. We are older and not in search of highly active activities. Are there any "not to miss places" on our drive from Nashville? We will be returning to Nashville and spending a full day there before flying home. Would love music venues that you would recommend other than the Grand Ole Opry as it is not open on our night in Nashville. Thanks for any recommendations.
First time visit to Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 2 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 3 East Coast in December
- 4 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 5 Monterey and Napa
- 6 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 7 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 8 New England in the fall
- 9 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 10 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 11 N California trip questions
- 12 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 13 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 14 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 15 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 16 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 17 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 18 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 19 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 20 Looking for Next Destination
- 21 Worst Restaurants in America
- 22 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 23 Fall color yet?
- 24 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 25 Yosemite Lodging