Will be flying into Nashville and driving to the Sevierville area. We are spending a week touring the area. Since we are new to this area, we would appreciate suggestions for not to miss items. We are older and not in search of highly active activities. Are there any "not to miss places" on our drive from Nashville? We will be returning to Nashville and spending a full day there before flying home. Would love music venues that you would recommend other than the Grand Ole Opry as it is not open on our night in Nashville. Thanks for any recommendations.
First time visit to Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First family ski trip
- 2 Dividing time in Grand Canyon
- 3 Looking for Destination Ideas
- 4 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 5 Great Smokies - Seasonal Closings
- 6 Florida, Gulf Coast recommendations
- 7 Looking for Hotel Alternatives on Coast to Coast Trip
- 8 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 9 USA with a 3 year old
- 10 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 11 Chain of Craters Road safe with Infants
- 12 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 13 Universal studios/Orlando
- 14 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 15 Wedding venue in NH
- 16 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 17 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 18 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 19 NYC theatre broadway
- 20 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 21 San Diego parks and attractions
- 22 Alaska
- 23 Grand Circle Trip report, Arizona and Utah
- 24 What to do in Long Beach for a weekend?
- 25 Budget friendly long beach California restaurants