Will be flying into Nashville and driving to the Sevierville area. We are spending a week touring the area. Since we are new to this area, we would appreciate suggestions for not to miss items. We are older and not in search of highly active activities. Are there any "not to miss places" on our drive from Nashville? We will be returning to Nashville and spending a full day there before flying home. Would love music venues that you would recommend other than the Grand Ole Opry as it is not open on our night in Nashville. Thanks for any recommendations.
First time visit to Tennessee
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 2 Seattle-Tacoma Airport to downtown Seattle
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 culpepper
- 5 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 8 Charlotte restaurant help
- 9 Help on which island(s) for Scuba Divers
- 10 Upscale Mexican restaurant in downtown Denver
- 11 Road Trip SW
- 12 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 13 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 14 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 15 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska
- 17 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 18 Week in Colorado Springs with 9 & 7 year old. Advice
- 19 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 20 Yosemite Fire
- 21 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 22 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 23 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 24 Fancy dining
- 25 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around