Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 2 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 3 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 4 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 5 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 6 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 7 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 8 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 What is there to do on MAUI
- 11 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 12 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 13 Any Sanibel experts?
- 14 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 15 Hawaii Help
- 16 Summer in Michigan
- 17 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104909
- 18 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 19 NYC 30th birhday ideas
- 20 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 21 Rafting the Colorado
- 22 Glacier National Park
- 23 5 nights stay RMNP
- 24 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 25 New York City - Wasington February 2017