Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Best Muscles Building Formula
- 2 http://www.fitwaypoint.com/skin-opulent
- 3 3 Advanced Tips Loose Man Breasts Fast
- 4 Choose An Antispyware Program Download
- 5 You have earned an associated
- 6 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 7 http://www.toptryloburn.com/coal-cosmetic-moisturizer/
- 8 internet sites and is not to be had at local retail
- 9 http://healthnbeautyfacts.com/skinfresh-md-reviews/
- 10 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 11 teaspoon of table sugar only has about sixteen
- 12 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 13 How Lower Belly Fat Easy And Correctly
- 14 http://healthpurelives.com/skinfresh-md/
- 15 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 16 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 17 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 18 OHare car service north suburbs
- 19 Yellowstone
- 20 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 21 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 22 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 23 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 24 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 25 California relaxing vacation ideas