Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Relocation Decision- Charlotte NC, Charleston, SC or Houston Texas
- 2 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 3 trip to Charlettesville VA
- 4 Suggestion on agenda for SF to Seattle
- 5 Rocky Mountaineer added to Cruise
- 6 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 7 Last minute trip to Boston w/ kids and car
- 8 New Software
- 9 How many days for Martha's Vineyard? And Cape Cod in general
- 10 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 11 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 12 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 13 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City
- 14 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 15 Rough (very) initial USA itinerary
- 16 Helpp JKF to lyndhurst NJ
- 17 Want to relocate out of Houston and maybe Texas. To NC or TN
- 18 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 19 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 20 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 23 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 24 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 25 Boston waterfront Italian