Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Layover
- 2 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 3 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 4 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 5 driving from Atlanta to Denver
- 6 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 7 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 8 Seattle?
- 9 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 10 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 11 First Trip to New Mexico
- 12 Where to Stay Northern New Mexico in November
- 13 Big Bend, McDonald Observatory, San Antonio and Austin in January
- 14 Airport Advice for GNP
- 15 Day trips from Boston
- 16 2 weeks in Alaska with kids
- 17 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 18 November redwoods trip
- 19 Washington visit...perhaps relocate
- 20 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 21 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 22 Southern history- walkable cities
- 23 Wedding gifts?
- 24 Have Questions About Florida's Spring Allergy
- 25 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food