Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City to Northern California or Oregon trip
- 2 New Issues with Air BnB in NYC
- 3 Memphis to Dallas
- 4 Pittsburgh Trip
- 5 Ideas for 2 day/1 night Oct. side trip from NYC
- 6 CO/UT/AZ National Park/Road Trip
- 7 Found Fujifilm Camera from 2011 Florida Vaca 740 good pics on SD card
- 8 Maine in late October
- 9 5 days in Portland and Willamette wine country
- 10 Rocky Mountain National Park/Estes Park
- 11 1.5 days in Chicago
- 12 LA/Palm Springs for 6 days with teens?
- 13 One afternoon and evening to kill in San Fran
- 14 Itinerary Advice for SLC - Moab - Zion
- 15 Aug Weekend Colorado - Stay in Carbondale, Snowmass or Redstone
- 16 The Big Island, Kauai, and Maui: A Songdoc Trip Report
- 17 DC/MD/VA GTG in the Fall, Lunch on Oct. 3
- 18 New Hampshire: start from Portsmouth?
- 19 Nantucket vs. Jersey Shore
- 20 Need NYC help. Need to get from city out to Millford, NJ.
- 21 Mendocino Hiking
- 22 Running kissimmee Florida
- 23 Looking for pretty waterfront hotel for weekend trip from Detroit
- 24 LOWER Antelope Canyon
- 25 Monterey whale watching