Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
First time visit to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Lake Tahoe to Yosemite: advice needed
- 2 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Lighting for photos at Mt Ranier
- 5 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 6 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 7 Vegas - Grand Canyon - Tucson
- 8 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 9 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 10 culpepper
- 11 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 12 Princeton, NJ area hotels
- 13 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 14 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 15 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 16 Pub with food in Seattle
- 17 Mt Ranier parking questions
- 18 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 21 Hotel near Miami airport
- 22 moving to florida
- 23 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 24 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 25 Our perfect day in Key West