Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Grand Circle - need to add 3 nights
- 2 Vasectomy Procedure Beverly Hills
- 3 Port Angelas -Vegas
- 4 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 7 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 8 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 9 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 10 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 11 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 12 Must Sees in San Francisco
- 13 Family Vacation for Mom's 80th Birthday
- 14 Nashville Questions
- 15 Summer vacation
- 16 Pittsburgh to New York City
- 17 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?
- 18 First Trip to Texas -
- 19 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 20 Camping Road Trip with Kids - SD to Santa Fe
- 21 Driving from NY to Boston in February
- 22 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 23 Driving to Naples fl
- 24 Beaches in Florida
- 25 What to do in San Diego