Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Mesa Verde question
- 2 Planning our Move
- 3 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 4 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 5 Wilmington DE questions
- 6 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 9 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 10 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 11 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 12 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 15 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 16 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 17 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire
- 18 Overnight stay along Newburyport/Rockport train line
- 19 Best Marriott options NYC using Marriott points
- 20 9 day family New England Trip October - Advice
- 21 Hotel advise Chicago
- 22 Maui and Kauai
- 23 Santa Fe and Taos in November
- 24 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 25 Good gift for my father who loves to travel