Me and my friend are looking to visit NYC December 2013, were both 22.
Really not too sure on a great location to stay, we want to do all the attractions, visit the main shops and even venture out for some night life.
We're on a budget of a weeks stay for around £400-£500 between us.
Any suggestions on places, areas to stay and things to do?
First time visit to NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 2 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 3 Best stops for road trip from San Fran down the coast, family of 5?
- 4 united and carry-ons
- 5 Old City -- Philadelphia -- Cocktails?
- 6 Any feedback on our roadtrip schedule would be much appreciated!
- 7 Durango-Ouray-Telluride- Mesa Verde
- 8 Lodging in Mendocino County (Anderson Valley, Booneville, ??)
- 9 Near Plum Island, MA ...what to see and do?
- 10 Yellowstone & Grand Tetons Wildlife
- 11 Black Canyon of the Gunnison East Portal Road
- 12 Spending February on the Florida Panhandle
- 13 Light hiking around Santa Barbara
- 14 Best seafood restaurant in Boston
- 15 Planning help for honeymoon - likely Maui and the big island of Hawaii
- 16 Most affordable Wineries in Northern California near Napa?
- 17 Car rental through Priceline bidding
- 18 Restaurants in Charleston, SC
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 Road Trip Sept/Oct (4 weeks) Key West-Carolina's-Nashville-Memphis-Dallas-Denver
- 21 Philadelphia
- 22 Arizona road trip any changes?
- 23 USA with a 3 year old
- 24 First family ski trip
- 25 NYC theatre broadway