We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Skype Password Reset CONTACT ☎1:888:482:3831 (U.S)SKYPE Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 3 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 4 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 5 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 8 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 11 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 12 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 13 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 14 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 Oahu condo-Ilikai
- 17 road trip
- 18 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 19 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 20 Florida in October
- 21 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 22 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 23 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 24 FLL to Key West
- 25 Driving south from Washington DC, but where??