We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://fitnesssteer.com/muscle-boost-x/
- 2 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 3 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 4 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 5 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 6 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 7 OHare car service north suburbs
- 8 Yellowstone
- 9 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona
- 10 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 11 Reasonable accommodations in Wyoming
- 12 Ah, The California Wine Country!
- 13 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 14 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 15 Wine Bars in Hollywood / Fort Lauderdale
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 Page, AZ area
- 18 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 19 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 20 saint john the divine concert for peace tickets
- 21 Traveling Alone
- 22 Northern California Redwoods
- 23 Seeking adivce- 12 days Oregon only or OR/WA
- 24 Redwoods National Park
- 25 Looking for Panhandle advice