We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://phytolyft.com/exoslim/
- 2 Exoslim % http://www.seremolynbuy.com/exoslim-reviews/
- 3 http://www.supplementrocket.com/trinity-x3/
- 4 http://maleenhancementshop.info/brick-muscle/
- 5 http://gomusclebuilding.com/x-ripped/
- 6 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 7 November redwoods trip
- 8 20th Anniversary NYC Fringe Festival
- 9 First Trip to New Mexico
- 10 Cape Cod Biking & Lodging
- 11 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 12 Layover
- 13 Charleston - how long to stay?
- 14 Florida couples first trip to Maine
- 15 San Diego Sunset or La Jolla
- 16 Phantom of the Opera Row H Seats 101-102 thoughts?
- 17 new orleans french quarter hotels for "the ladies"
- 18 Wedding gifts?
- 19 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 20 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 21 Seattle?
- 22 Pacific Northwest Trip - Mother/Daughter
- 23 Parking a Ford Transit Passenger Van NYC
- 24 Luxury Mountain Resort in PA or WV for sightseeing
- 25 driving from Atlanta to Denver