We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - Best place to see street art
- 2 A June trip to Kauai
- 3 Gotta Go To Stanford U Medical Center
- 4 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 5 Limited time on Maui: Advice please
- 6 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 7 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 8 Road trip from Boston to Florida
- 9 ONE WAY car rental from NYC to BOS
- 10 Newark to Paris
- 11 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 12 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 13 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 16 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 17 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 18 Napa Valley Hotel
- 19 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 20 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 21 Southern Michigan vacation destination?
- 22 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 23 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 24 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 25 Depot Bay OR