We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 How can the weather report be so wrong?
- 2 Zoho Tech Support 1877-509-0415
- 3 http://www.healthyminimarket.com/rejuvolash/
- 4 Going to niagara falls but want to go nyc
- 5 Bagging a bargain on Black Friday?
- 6 Denver/Breckenridge/Summit County
- 7 California & Arizona Itinerary
- 8 Suggestions for summer vacation near lake with dog
- 9 Is it Appropriate for Grandmother to Sing to Bar Mitzvah Boy?
- 10 Driving to Yellowstone,Grand Teton and Glacier from MN
- 11 Roadtrip Around U.S
- 12 How many days recommended for Williamsburg stay?
- 13 First Time to California
- 14 Paso Robles Wineries/Vineyards
- 15 Vintage Subway Cars in Operation for the 2015 Holiday Season
- 16 Vines in the Auxois Hills Once Again
- 17 Road Trip from NJ TO SC
- 18 What should a foreigner know about the US?
- 19 Vegas-Arizona-Utah road Trip
- 20 Hawaii in August w 6 year old boy
- 21 Angels Landing
- 22 Grieving Widow wants escape from Christmas
- 23 San Francisco and Napa
- 24 San Diego on New Year's Eve
- 25 Oahu November 2015 Trip Report