We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.toptryloburn.com/vaso-blast/
- 2 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 3 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 4 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 5 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 6 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 7 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 8 Rules of the NY Subway
- 9 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 10 Food Festival Tour
- 11 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 12 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 13 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 14 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 15 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 16 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 17 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 18 Dividing time in Glacier
- 19 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 20 My travels to Monument Valley
- 21 Miami for 2 days
- 22 Universal Studios vacation
- 23 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 24 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk
- 25 ALASKA TWO WEEK TRIP Cruise/Land