We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Waikoloa restaurants?
- 2 Auto train tips?
- 3 Nashville 2016
- 4 Hotels Houston
- 5 Recent reports on Kapoho & Wai'Ope snorkeling or water conditions?
- 6 I40 East in November
- 7 4 days in Colorado in December with kids
- 8 Best MGM owned hotel on the Las Vegas Strip?
- 9 My CA itinerary
- 10 New England Fall trip- road trip
- 11 Dallas or Atlanta in January??
- 12 Asbury Park, NJ area help
- 13 Big Island Itinerary Feedback
- 14 Agriturisimos in Napa, Sonoma?
- 15 Newark Airport Hotel for a day
- 16 Washington State Anniversary Weekend Getaway
- 17 Grand Canyon to LA
- 18 Good areas for families in Tampa, FL
- 19 Restaurant recomendations in the east 54th Street area, please.
- 20 Two days and no car in San francisco
- 21 Need help planning Arizona & California Desert trip in March
- 22 Overnight parking in San Francisco
- 23 Birmingham, Alabama in December
- 24 Santa Monica / Venice Beach flat or house for a week
- 25 Where to stay in NYC