We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.thehealthvictory.com/is-Megadrol-safe/
- 2 Perfect Biotics Reviews - Get recovery from all Gastrointestinal Issues
- 3 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/fitcrew-usa-xtreme-testrone/
- 4 http://gomusclebuilding.com/testoboost-zma-fr/
- 5 http://www.supplementadvise.com/aviva-hair/
- 6 Recommendation: Beachfront in VA or MD walking distance to quaint downtown
- 7 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 8 Kids Vacation Place
- 9 Boston waterfront Italian
- 10 Last minute Maine/New Hampshire trip
- 11 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 12 Help Planning Zion/Bryce Itinerary
- 13 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 14 Day in Spokane
- 15 Napa valley getaway
- 16 Marriott or Sheraton in Orlando?
- 17 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 18 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 19 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 20 Desert Southwest
- 21 Transit Advisory - PATH system - Weekends from August 6 to December 19, 2016
- 22 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 23 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 24 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 25 Zion and Bryce in July