We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 2 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 3 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 4 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 5 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 6 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 7 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 8 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 9 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 10 a tourist in DC this February
- 11 Springtime in Florida
- 12 Kings and Sequoia.
- 13 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 14 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 15 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 16 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 17 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 18 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 19 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 20 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 21 USA October 2016
- 22 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 23 Redwood National Forest
- 24 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 25 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?