We have never been to USA, but next year Mrs Muck hits the big 50 (don't tell her I know) and I would love to take her to NYC as a surprise.
She loves cities, and amongst other things I think a show on Broadway would be something she would enjoy.
I am not familiar with NYC at all and whilst I have looked on the maps I would like some advice on central locations to stay around the budget, hotels near to the places that we as first time tourists would visit.
I expect we would visit around the 1st week of June, and stay for 5 or 6 nights.
Budget for hotels is probably around $160-220/night but not set in stone.
This is the start of my research and any ideas, thoughts are all gratefully received.
I will of course need to keep it secret and she will find out when we hit heathrow. (Can't really keep it secret after that )
Look forward to reading all our ideas.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 2 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 3 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 4 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 5 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 6 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 7 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 8 Hotel in Reno
- 9 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 10 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 11 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 12 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 13 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 14 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 15 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 16 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 17 Utah National Parks visit
- 18 10 days vacation in California
- 19 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 20 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)