Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Little Bighorn Battlefield & Yellowstone
- 2 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 3 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 4 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah
- 5 Las Vegas to Los Angeles via Death Valley
- 6 Suggestions for road trip with children from Birmingham, AL to Grand Canyon
- 7 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 8 NYC taxi vs car service
- 9 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 10 rain in Kauai
- 11 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 12 Hotel in Santa Barbara
- 13 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 WISCONSIN
- 16 Wedding in Hawaii
- 17 Charleston, SC Beaches
- 18 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 19 Shuttle Recommendations - Penn Station to JFK
- 20 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 21 Yellowstone and Grand Tetons Sept - Itinerary/Lodging Decisions
- 22 San Fransisco to LA
- 23 Where to go in Maine?
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,