Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 adams morgan - safety
- 2 Grand Marais?
- 3 Setting Up Business with Airbnb?
- 4 How much to tip for Free tour on Foot
- 5 US Southwest
- 6 Dublin International Customs / Connections
- 7 National Park itinerary- Utah, Wyoming
- 8 Yellowstone in late Sept - early October
- 9 New England Road Trip- RI, MA, NH, ME
- 10 Restaurant Recommendations in Tucson
- 11 Dulles to DC at 2:00 a.m with kids - Taxi or Rental Car.
- 12 Hawaii: Is it warm right now? How about the water?
- 13 Unique & off the beaten path accomodations for Nature Lovers
- 14 Do foreign visitors need special car insurance?
- 15 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 16 Seattle Visit April
- 17 Grand Teton in October
- 18 Seattle to LA (or not).
- 19 Morning in miami
- 20 Cumberland Island and Surrounding Area
- 21 Trip Update: Road trip from GA to NY on student budget
- 22 Whidbey Island inns that allow kids
- 23 1 day in the Tampa/St Pete's area- what to do?
- 24 Best destination for east coast beach vacation in August?
- 25 Yet Another Yellowstone/Glacier/Grand Teton Trip Request For Help