Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Tucson area flooding
- 2 She showed her star-making everything like that
- 3 Long Island Advice
- 4 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 5 Georgetown Washington DC Historic row houses along C&O Canal?
- 6 Las Vegas Clubs - Need all the 411...
- 7 December 2014 travel. Family w/young adults
- 8 New locksmith, Locksmith New
- 9 First trip to Portland, OR - looking for recommendations
- 10 Palm Desert California recommendations for dining
- 11 Colorado aspen updates
- 12 Yellowstone and Tetons in a Flash
- 13 Looking For Warm Vacation Spot for December in US With 16 Months Old
- 14 Restaurant recommendations for Ft. Lauderdale
- 15 Storing luggage in Manhattan for a few hours
- 16 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 17 Fairbanks, denali, kenai peninsula
- 18 Lunch near 254 west 54th st.
- 19 Need suggestions: 6-day Thanksgiving trip Seattle,Portland,Vancouver(maybe)
- 20 Boston suggestions
- 21 California
- 22 Long Weekend Travel - Where to?
- 23 Need a Hampton Restaurant Suggestion
- 24 Cabo cancelled, so where shall 14 of us go for childless long wknd??
- 25 Portland, OR to Crater Lake to Portland- most scenic route