Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 vegas with two teens 13 & 14yo
- 2 NYC Clubs for live music
- 3 Mesa Verde
- 4 Keystone, CO & area - inside activities?
- 5 culpepper
- 6 moving to florida
- 7 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 8 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 9 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 10 Alaska railroad?
- 11 Day Cruise from Whittier or Steward?
- 12 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 13 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 14 Itinerary opinions
- 15 Calgary to Banff
- 16 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 17 Driving from Denver to Aspen Oct. 2
- 18 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 19 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 20 Drive San Francisco to Yosemite - out of practice driving!
- 21 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 22 Exploring Los Angeles with Tom (but not maitaitom)
- 23 Our perfect day in Key West
- 24 Chicago coffee shop/breakfast
- 25 2 weeks in Alaska