Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco - mid October
- 2 Scouting trip for possible move to SoCal -- advice on itin, please
- 3 Vegas to Grand Canyon, Bryce and/or Zion Dilemmma!
- 4 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip...Itinerary Comments?
- 5 best area to stay in san diego
- 6 Santa Barbara Itinerary Help Needed
- 7 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 8 Los Abrigados Sedona Arizona
- 9 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 10 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 11 Denver 1 day in denver
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Vegas Hotels-NY,NY, MIrage, Vdara
- 14 Roundtop Texas Lodging
- 15 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 16 Burlington VT day trip
- 17 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 18 A weekend in Boston area with Friends (including 2 teenagers)
- 19 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 20 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 21 Part Three of an 18 Day RV trip - Seward
- 22 Vegas hotels for families
- 23 Keeping Hip-Chic At Bay: Seattle and A Couple Points South
- 24 Kayaking to Chinaman Hat/Kaneohe Bay Sandbar/offshore Islands in Dec?
- 25 Westin Portland Harborview or Residence Inn ... another downtown hotel?