Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 Texas
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches