Looking to plan a 3/4 day visit to Colorado in May/ June. I'd love to stay in a lodge that isn't extremely expensive and also looking to do some white water rafting, ziplining, and horseback riding. Was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction on where to stay or what region to look at? All help is greatly appreciated!
First Time Visit to Colorado
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 2 Suggested route for National Park's drive, starting in Glacier NP.........
- 3 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 4 Hana from the aiport
- 5 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston
- 6 condo in Florida for 2016?
- 7 16 Days in Utah and Colorado with Our 2 Young Boys!
- 8 Driving Seattle to Lethbridge
- 9 Big Island touring – clockwise best?
- 10 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 11 Chicago to New England Road trip
- 12 from Moab to Bryce
- 13 Car rentals- San Francisco
- 14 San Diego-Hotel
- 15 Los Angeles day trips
- 16 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 17 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 18 Charleston, SC 5 days
- 19 Ft. Myers Beach Hotels
- 20 Stopover between Las Vegas and Yosemite
- 21 Smoky Mountains via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 22 Need a recommendation for lodging on Kauai (North or South side of Island)
- 23 Alaska cruise on Celebrity Solstice
- 24 Las Vegas in March
- 25 Kauai Garden tours