Myself and my wife are visiting Boston for the first time (in fact it's the first time in the USA) from Ireland. Is there anything we "shouldn't miss" while there. Also has anyone stayed in Doubletree Club Boston Bayside? and is it nice ?
hope someone can help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 I95
- 6 San Francisco first visit.
- 7 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 8 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 9 Hawaii Help
- 10 Renting a car with DWAI
- 11 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 12 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 15 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 16 Baltimore City: Some Flickr Photo Albums
- 17 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 18 Yellowstone in early May
- 19 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 20 Grand Hyatt Kauai-Why Not?
- 21 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 22 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 23 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 24 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 25 Park City- handicapped
First Time Visit - Boston Over Christmas. Any MUST SEE's ?