Myself and my wife are visiting Boston for the first time (in fact it's the first time in the USA) from Ireland. Is there anything we "shouldn't miss" while there. Also has anyone stayed in Doubletree Club Boston Bayside? and is it nice ?
hope someone can help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 FLL to Key West
- 2 New England Road Trip
- 3 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 4 Help with NE (Maine, Boston, Cape Cod) Trip
- 5 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 6 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 7 AZ and UT family road trip-seeking advice
- 8 Road trip from Saint Louis, Mo
- 9 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 10 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Bringing gift box abroad as carry on?
- 13 Yosemite traffic worth it for 2-3 days?
- 14 road trip
- 15 Thoughts on these 3 spots for Estes Park lodging?
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 2-day romantic couple getaway in CO mountains?
- 18 San Francisco, Las Vegas - Where next?
- 19 Ashville, NC; where to stay?
- 20 Got error in dell printer 016-302
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 23 New Itinerary
- 24 Las vegas and nearby
- 25 Cape Cod trip report
First Time Visit - Boston Over Christmas. Any MUST SEE's ?