Myself and my wife are visiting Boston for the first time (in fact it's the first time in the USA) from Ireland. Is there anything we "shouldn't miss" while there. Also has anyone stayed in Doubletree Club Boston Bayside? and is it nice ?
hope someone can help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC For The Day
- 2 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 3 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 4 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 5 Walking Safety Near Boston Common
- 6 9-10 day trip to WA
- 7 Atlanta With Toddler
- 8 Turo?
- 9 USA family tour
- 10 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 11 Maui Bed and Breakfast
- 12 2 hours international transit in DFW airport
- 13 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 14 Senior citizens traveling as groupl
- 15 Kauai planning help
- 16 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 17 Hawaii - June vs Aug, hotel vs rental
- 18 Revisiting Kauai: Heartbreak and Happiness
- 19 California Trip
- 20 Northeast/Mid-Atlantics States History/Beach Vacation
- 21 Need help nailing down the details
- 22 Metropolitan Opera - good seats?
- 23 Florida Beaches Compared To Caribbean
- 24 Proposed Los Angeles itinerary, almost exclusively without a car
- 25 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?
First Time Visit - Boston Over Christmas. Any MUST SEE's ?