Myself and my wife are visiting Boston for the first time (in fact it's the first time in the USA) from Ireland. Is there anything we "shouldn't miss" while there. Also has anyone stayed in Doubletree Club Boston Bayside? and is it nice ?
hope someone can help
First Time Visit - Boston Over Christmas. Any MUST SEE's ?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Should we stop for a Saturday night in Baltimore?
- 2 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 3 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 4 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 7 Colorado in the summer!
- 8 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 9 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 10 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 11 Metro from airport to hotel?
- 12 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 13 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 Florida--single woman seeks best beaches for swimming and
- 18 Kennedy Space Center
- 19 Alexandria or Georgetown
- 20 Lunch with little girls UWS?
- 21 5 week in US/Mexico
- 22 AK-Glacier Bay, Wrangel Elias, Lake Clark, Matanuska glacier, Valdez?
- 23 John Heinz National Wildlife Refuge at Tinicum
- 24 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 25 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint