Myself and my wife are visiting Boston for the first time (in fact it's the first time in the USA) from Ireland. Is there anything we "shouldn't miss" while there. Also has anyone stayed in Doubletree Club Boston Bayside? and is it nice ?
hope someone can help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 arizona rte 66
- 2 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 3 Hawaii and...where?
- 4 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 5 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 6 Another Great DC Trip
- 7 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 8 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 9 Black History Museum
- 10 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 11 Chicago 2017
- 12 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 13 How much time in Badlands?
- 14 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 15 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 16 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 17 DC Restaurants
- 18 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 19 Short Oregon Trip
- 20 usa roadtrip
- 21 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 22 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 23 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 24 Christmas in Colorado
- 25 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
First Time Visit - Boston Over Christmas. Any MUST SEE's ?