Myself and my wife are visiting Boston for the first time (in fact it's the first time in the USA) from Ireland. Is there anything we "shouldn't miss" while there. Also has anyone stayed in Doubletree Club Boston Bayside? and is it nice ?
hope someone can help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 2 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 3 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 4 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 5 BYOB in New York City
- 6 Broadway show tickets
- 7 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 8 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 9 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 10 Sedona to Vegas
- 11 Traveling with an infant
- 12 A stop between St Louis and Little Rock
- 13 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 14 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 15 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 16 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 17 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 18 Yosemite Hike
- 19 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 20 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 21 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 22 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 23 Across country drive
- 24 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 25 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
First Time Visit - Boston Over Christmas. Any MUST SEE's ?