My 14 year old wants to take a trip to NYC this summer. He and I will be driving in from the south part of the US. I'm planning on staying 4-5 days this coming June. Since I'm at the very beginning of my planning, I am open to any and all advice. I have so many questions!! (Should I drive into NYC? Should we stay downtown? Must-see things besides the obvious? Suggested itineraries? Should we stay outside of town where I can park my car and take the train into town?) Thanks for helping!
First time trip to NYC
- 1 Less commercial beach?
- 2 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 3 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants