My 14 year old wants to take a trip to NYC this summer. He and I will be driving in from the south part of the US. I'm planning on staying 4-5 days this coming June. Since I'm at the very beginning of my planning, I am open to any and all advice. I have so many questions!! (Should I drive into NYC? Should we stay downtown? Must-see things besides the obvious? Suggested itineraries? Should we stay outside of town where I can park my car and take the train into town?) Thanks for helping!
First time trip to NYC
View all United States activity »
- 1 Hey drivers, taking my grandmother to San Fran - lil help?!?
- 2 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 3 Bowers Museum - Need Restaurant Suggestions Nearby
- 4 St. Augustine, Florida
- 5 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 6 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 7 San Antonio
- 8 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 9 hotel near Met NYC
- 10 Where should I move to?
- 11 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 12 Las Vegas to Zion National Park - Fear of Heights
- 13 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 14 Fripp island
- 15 Im new and need HELP to plan my Rv travel !!
- 16 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 17 Help Requested for Winter Cross-Country Driving Move
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Car service from JFK to lower Manhattan
- 22 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 23 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 24 Hotel near Public Theater
- 25 San Francisco Hotel Help