I am travelling to US for the first time in my life this summer and am very excited for that.
But it appears (at least this is what i feel now) US is not so user-friendly for tourists as Europe, may be because it too big
I arrive to NY on July 24th and flying back home on August 16th from Los Angeles, so I have around three weeks to explore as much as I can. I've been doing a research, but since i have several questions decided to write in a post. My initial plan is to visit NY, LA, SF, Las Vegas and Grand Canyon. I think its doable for this period, but I wanted to know if you recommend to plan the trip myself or u better take a tour, since i see there are a lot of tour agencies offering LA-SF, or LA-LV. And if yes, which tour agency would you recommend?
Also I would very much appreciate if you could recommend where to stay in all these cities, particularly in NY, LA and SF. NY is too expensive and the budget hotels are quite bad it seems. The Same problem with LA, i was looking for a shared apartment or a studio and couldnt find anything.
Any advice would really really help!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Renting an RV to Tour NM
- 2 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 3 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 4 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 5 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 6 Favorite lodging near Acadia NP? Maine in October?
- 7 Help Please - NYC Questions and Plans
- 8 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 winter resort offering snowshoeing dog sledding & boat trip
- 11 Alaska Trip Planning Please Help
- 12 Looking for informaation on Joshua Tree
- 13 Summer Vacation Ideas
- 14 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 15 A nice restuarnt in Charlottesville, VA for bridesmaids luncheon?
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 http://skincaremarkets.com/brainup-iq/
- 18 Utah National Parks visit
- 19 10 days vacation in California
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Plan a trip for me! 3 kids 5 and under, SW airlines out of MKE
- 22 roadtrip sfo - seattle
- 23 Chicago to Portland drive March 1
- 24 Maui where to stay help
- 25 Bar Harbor or Burlington? (or somewhere else?)