My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1 (800) 927 2480 QuickBooks 24/7 Technical Help Phone Number
- 2 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 3 Short Notice
- 4 Food & Wine Festival at Epcot
- 5 arizona rte 66
- 6 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 7 8 day Road Trip! Spokane to New Orleans
- 8 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 9 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 10 Pacific Grove/Carmel CA area
- 11 usa roadtrip
- 12 Philadelphia travel ideas
- 13 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 14 Where to live in the North East
- 15 Hawaii and...where?
- 16 Short Oregon Trip
- 17 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 18 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 19 Another Great DC Trip
- 20 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 21 Gatlinburg/Smokies trip report, with photos and captions
- 22 Black History Museum
- 23 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 24 Chicago 2017
- 25 How much time in Badlands?