My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Entrance Time for Bryce, Arches, Canyonlands NPs?
- 2 Yellowstone/GTNP trip booked! Now need tour advice please.
- 3 Acadia National Park
- 4 http://nuvieskincareserum.com/juvalux-reviews/
- 5 http://hotxt.co.uk/viril-booster/
- 6 Maxtropin Can Increase Your Stamina In Bed
- 7 http://buynowsupplement.com/testo-vital/
- 8 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 9 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 10 Boost Up Your Energy Level With Testo Vital
- 11 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 12 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 13 http://www.ketonesbodyprotry.com/adderrx-review/
- 14 http://www.totalfitnesspoint.com/megadrox/
- 15 http://www.tryperfectgarcinia.com/hydroplenage-anti-aging-cream/
- 16 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 17 Monument Valley
- 18 http://www.theperfectgarcinia.com/purple-rhino-male-enhancement/
- 19 A few reviews from our Santa Monica/Disneyland trip
- 20 http://www.thecrazymass.com/testo-vital/
- 21 Proshred Elite Limit weight-lifting sessions to one hour
- 22 Prostacet Helps You To Reduce Evening Time Pee Affinities.
- 23 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 24 http://gomusclebuilding.com/actbiotics-review/
- 25 Commuting to New Jersey from Manhattan