My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 So if you had one night in SF, where would you eat?
- 2 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 3 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 4 Staying outside DC
- 5 Bringing alcohol into the US
- 6 Santa Fe & Taos for Christmas week: feedback on itinerary?
- 7 Seafood restaurant in San Francisco - recommendations
- 8 Ideas for New York
- 9 Bringin Wine in by car from Mexico
- 10 Oahu Dec 17th -22nd 2016
- 11 Hollywood Area where to stay
- 12 Kauai for a group over New Years
- 13 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 14 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 15 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 16 7 Day Photography Road trip from Vegas to Denver during Christmas
- 17 New York in December
- 18 Road trip from Madison, WI to Portland, OR in April, 2017
- 19 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 20 Christmas shopping in Sante Fe
- 21 Dallas, Austin, Waco in February
- 22 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 23 New Years In Asheville with Nature and Beer on the side!
- 24 Suggestions for a Week in Portland
- 25 Going to L.A. dec18-25; Road trip to D.V. and on rt66