My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
First time Traveller
- 1 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 2 Using public transit in San Diego
- 3 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 4 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 5 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 6 Memphis Tours
- 7 D.C. in a day
- 8 Ideas for Northern California trip?
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 A Visit to Charleston
- 11 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 12 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 13 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 14 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 15 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 16 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 17 San Francisco Anniversary Trip
- 18 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 19 First-time to NYC Trip Report as promised!
- 20 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 21 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 22 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 23 Best Marriott Hotels in Hawai?
- 24 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 25 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs