My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
First time Traveller
- 1 New Yorkers Live Longer - Health Initiatives Seem to Work
- 2 Taking a Road trip Memphis through to Smokey Mtns.
- 3 Oahu Information
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 Trip Report: New Orleans, Nov. 20 - 25, 2013
- 6 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 Warm and don't Drive
- 9 driving route to disneyland, Anaheim
- 10 Historic District Hotel, St. Augustine, Florida, February
- 11 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 12 Hotel near Public Theater
- 13 suewoo and any other Charleston, SC experts
- 14 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 15 One day in Washington DC
- 16 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 17 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 18 Eataly in Chicago -- Coming Soon!
- 19 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 20 Tucson First Week or Last Week of March
- 21 San Antonio
- 22 hotel near Met NYC
- 23 Key West on NYE
- 24 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 25 Ft. Stewart/Savannah