My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Snow for next Christmas within a day's drive from Florida
- 2 JFK terminal 4 to terminal 8, can we make it?
- 3 Frederick, MD, with dog and teen daughter
- 4 Boston Airport Hotels
- 5 First trip to Colorado -- driving from Tennessee
- 6 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 7 7 day Road Trip from Boise, ID
- 8 Parking in Naples Florida
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 11 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 12 Colorado Itinerary
- 13 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 14 What is there to do on MAUI
- 15 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 16 Best place to live in the USA for doctors
- 17 Grand Teton National Park Review
- 18 Fodor's Travel QA Test_20170123104914
- 19 Any Sanibel experts?
- 20 Accomodations in GNP and beyond
- 21 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 22 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains National Park
- 24 Hawaii Help
- 25 Summer in Michigan