My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 우리카지노추천ひ『 ＴＴＢ７９.Ｃ@ Ｍ 』ュ헬로우바카라추천
- 2 토토머니で《 UPS79·C@M ▶코드:UPS◀ 》サ해외농구토토사이트
- 3 배트맨토토ゎ▷ JJH79·C@M≫코드:UPS≪ ◁ゥ안전놀이터주소추천
- 4 강원랜드카지노주소う『 KBC 78.C@M 』ペ정선카지노주소
- 5 Las Vegas for a second timer
- 6 Digital Camera Recommendation
- 7 Best Colorado City?: hot summers, mild winters
- 8 5 Things Not to Miss in NYC?
- 9 4 Days in LV
- 10 16 Days Utah National Parks
- 11 Help with parking at Staten Island ferry
- 12 Visiting NYC - stay in Herlem or Jersey City?
- 13 Michigan advice needed
- 14 October in Colorado
- 15 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 16 Yosemite Valley showers
- 17 Taos area Spa or Resort Hotels
- 18 Yellowstone in the Winter
- 19 LegoLand Florida
- 20 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 21 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 22 15 Nt Feb Trip (7 in Waikiki). Possible to do South Kauai & Big Island?
- 23 louisiana bayou
- 24 SF Cable Cars
- 25 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man