My husband and I are in our late 20's and we are planning a visit to the USA late next year (OCT-NOV). My reason for this time frame is I would like to experience Halloween/Thanks Giving and I dont mind the cold weather.
Not keen on Contiki style travel, can anyone recommend small group travel company catering for our age group. Alternatively thoughts on self planned holiday?
Time frame is approximately 3-4 weeks, budget is flexible.
We are interested in general sight seeing example, Grand Canyon, Vegas, New Orleans/South, Washington DC and New York (open to suggestions).
Any advice tips or guidance much appreciated
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best restaurants?! - first time to NYC!
- 2 AUGUST---7 day San Fran to San Diego
- 3 Zion and Bryce in July
- 4 Moving from Fresno CA to highpoint NC
- 5 Itinerary Help Needed
- 6 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 7 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 8 CA Fire - need revised itinerary help
- 9 What to pack
- 10 Road trip from Gulf Coast to Key West
- 11 First time, Best business class?
- 12 Restaurant Recs for Minneapolis
- 13 SW Colorado/San Juan Skyway ideas?
- 14 Between Naples and Fort Myers
- 15 Kids Vacation Place
- 16 Desert Southwest
- 17 Aug. cruise wardrobe
- 18 If you're in Cleveland for the GOP Convention
- 19 Boston waterfront Italian
- 20 Planning Rim2Rim Hike at Grand Canyon
- 21 US-Canada road trip help
- 22 Cape cod, Vermont and Newyork
- 23 11 Days in Washington State and northern Oregon: what to do?
- 24 Lake Tahoe or ?
- 25 Mardi Gras