My husband and are traveling to Maine June 6th through the 11th . We are flying into Portland spending the night, then heading to Bar Harbor for two days then two days back in Portland. We are looking for restaurants in the two areas or in between . Also any suggestions on things to see along the way. Thanks
First time to Maine
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 4 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 5 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 6 Re-Visit DC
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 11 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 12 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands