We are a family of 6, my wife, myself, and our 4 boys (22, 20, 16, 12) looking into our first RV vacation. We need help with suggested idiot-proof itineraries. We are planning to spend 6-7 nights. We would like both great scenery (Oregon-Northern California maybe?) and activities for the boys (bicycling, hiking, etc.). Yellowstone? Any ideas will be sincerely appreciated.
First time RVing
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Salt Lake City, Utah
- 2 Memphis or Chattanooga for family
- 3 Best places to move to Florida?
- 4 Question about Miami travel
- 5 Salt Lake City
- 6 Honeymoon - Maui and Oahu for first timers Oct 2014
- 7 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 8 First family ski trip
- 9 Yes it's March, but let's talk Christmas destinations!
- 10 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 11 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 12 Your Help with Must Sees in Southern Arizona
- 13 Locker at JFK
- 14 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 15 San Diego grocery stores
- 16 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 17 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 18 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 19 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 20 Key Largo, FL
- 21 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 22 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 23 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 24 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 25 driving from San Francisco to Seattle