Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Our House Has no Hot Tub - Where to Soak in Crested Butte
- 2 Native and Natural Interests near the Grand Canyon
- 3 Road trip through southern US states - must-see suggestions?
- 4 Trip to northern California
- 5 8-Hour Napali Fishing Charter with Kids?
- 6 First Trip to Texas -
- 7 Safety Concerns
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Restaurants in Tucson, Phoenix, Scottsdale, Sedona
- 10 Washington DC with kids
- 11 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 12 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 13 Homeless family murdered in Staten Island Motel
- 14 Help! Road Trip from Boulder to Oregon 2/2016
- 15 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 16 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 17 Sedona for a Month
- 18 Alaska with Tauck on Princess Ship in June
- 19 Alaska -public transport
- 20 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 21 New England fall foilage trip planning please
- 22 4 days in wine country. Where should we stay?
- 23 Southwest road trip
- 24 ISO charming NYC hotel for a staycation
- 25 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?