Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
First time in Orlando FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Yosemite Fire
- 2 Day trip to CT from NYC
- 3 Los Angeles itinerary for August trip
- 4 Lodging - Yosemite
- 5 3 weeks covering SF, Monterey, Lake Isabella, Las Vegas and LA (Disney)
- 6 Amtrak Train from California to Oregon or Washington
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park - a Photo Album on Flickr
- 8 Road Trip SW
- 9 A weekend escape around cooperstown ny
- 10 Place to Grab a Bite to Eat near Wilmington train station?
- 11 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 12 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 13 An RV trip along the coast
- 14 Yellowstone 3 day itinerary advice
- 15 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 16 Trip Report: New York City July 25-27, 2014
- 17 Help w/ River Cruise Company-OH to Mississippi-end@New Orleans-Fall 2014
- 18 Fancy dining
- 19 Fear of driving in San Francisco/USA
- 20 Charlotte restaurant help
- 21 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 22 Historic Houses & Sites near Charleston & Savannah.
- 23 Kauai -- Music Lovers!!!
- 24 Need help with 2 days in Yellowstone with West Yellowstone Lodging
- 25 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs