Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
First time in Orlando FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 2 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 5 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 6 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 7 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 8 New Orleans pictures
- 9 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 10 Dining in Manhattan
- 11 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 12 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 13 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 14 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 15 san fran sightseeing
- 16 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 17 American Honeymoon in March
- 18 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 19 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 20 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 21 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 22 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 23 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 24 New Orleans
- 25 Hotel in Miami and parking ?