Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where to eat before the show?
- 2 Florida beach vacation
- 3 Florida vacation
- 4 I95
- 5 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 6 Buying a home in NJ - need advice from locals thank you!
- 7 Rafting the Colorado
- 8 Trip to USA in July
- 9 a short trip to san francisco
- 10 Wine Country
- 11 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 12 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 13 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 14 Uber boston
- 15 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 16 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 17 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 18 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 19 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 20 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 21 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 22 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 23 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 24 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 25 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast