Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LOAN OFFER for serious seekers only
- 2 Seattle?
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 5 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 6 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 7 SF and northern California - October
- 8 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 9 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 10 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 11 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 12 Alabama trip in Dec
- 13 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 14 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 15 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 16 November redwoods trip
- 17 Yellowstone
- 18 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 19 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 20 costco Big island
- 21 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 22 Which island for R&R?
- 23 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 24 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 25 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME