Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 2 75th Anniversary of Pearl Harbor Attack Events
- 3 Honeymoon Trip to California
- 4 Lodging outside of Yellowstone
- 5 CAJUN region, plus NEW ORLEANS
- 6 Road Trip From Central PA TO CA (LA, California)
- 7 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 8 Grand Canyon / Bryce / Zion in August with Teens
- 9 Great OR beach house locations?
- 10 Pittsburgh to Richmond - Possible Routes?
- 11 Where to stay in maui Kihei vs Paia vs Wailea vs Lahaina, Kaanapali
- 12 Hurricane Matthew damage along Florida East Coast?
- 13 Ideas for New York
- 14 Best/Cheapest way to get to Copper Mtn, CO?
- 15 Shuttle, taxi or Uber from PGD to Boca Grande area
- 16 3-week one-way cross country trip in June
- 17 No Spam this morning!!
- 18 Four Nights in Texas? San Antonio? Austin? Dallas?
- 19 Honeymoon on PCH
- 20 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 21 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 22 San Francisco transit options
- 23 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 24 South Beach, Miami Affordable Hotels
- 25 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours