Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 2 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 3 time to visit statue
- 4 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 5 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC
- 6 Is there a train from SAN (airport) to Encinitas?
- 7 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 8 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 9 Aladin tickets in NYC
- 10 Chester, CN
- 11 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 12 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 13 Sunset at Haleakala Summit - Maui, Hawaii
- 14 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 15 Ouray to Aspen or Carbondale to Estes
- 16 Northern California Gardens.
- 17 Civilian Visit to Schofield Barracks and Kolekole Pass
- 18 Planning a 12-13 Day Cali Trip SF to SD
- 19 Hawaii wedding
- 20 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 21 Route 66
- 22 Itinerary help Oregon: 9 nights
- 23 ASAP Help w/San Fran to San Diego 12 day road trip with young kids
- 24 Glacier National Park Helicopter/Plane tours
- 25 Big Beach, Makena State Park - Maui, Hawaii