Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Arizona in winter
- 2 Currency and hotels
- 3 Traveling Alone
- 4 Christmas Dinner in NYC?
- 5 Restaurant Recommendations mid-city Manhattan
- 6 Arizona in late January
- 7 Getty center and Getty Villa
- 8 Northern California Redwoods
- 9 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 10 Advertising Sublets in NYC Now Illegal - Air BnB Has Pulled Listings
- 11 Eastern California Winter Roadtrip
- 12 Travel in Houston and surrounding area
- 13 Vegas with toddler twins
- 14 Las Vegas Vacation
- 15 OHare car service north suburbs
- 16 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 17 disneyland
- 18 Paris-Room Selection Advice Needed ASAP for last minute trip. TIA.
- 19 Key West
- 20 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 21 LA! Active, FUN couple - area to stay/itenerary
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 25 DC restaurant report