Our little family of 3 (hubby, 21 month baby boy and I) will be in Orlando Florida for the first time. We will be there for 4 days. Any recommendations as far as places to go, where to eat and hang out? We want relax but also want to see what Orlando has to offer as well. We want to visit Disneyworld, but not sure if it's worth the time, since we'll be there fore just a few days and DW might take up the majority of our time. Please let me know your thoughts. Much appreciated!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another Great DC Trip
- 2 West coast to East Coast in April-May 2018
- 3 Wash DC VRBO recommendation
- 4 Secaucus as base for New York 3 days-advice
- 5 Chicago 2017
- 6 Driving conditions from Denver to Winter Park
- 7 Black History Museum
- 8 How much time in Badlands?
- 9 3-day beach weekend in FL Nov for 2 adults
- 10 Where to stay in Little Rock AR
- 11 seeking advice -- scenic drive from DC to Chapel Hill
- 12 DC Restaurants
- 13 Sequoia National Park/Kings Canyon/Amtrak/Tours/grandchild
- 14 Short Oregon Trip
- 15 usa roadtrip
- 16 Hawaii and...where?
- 17 Visiting San Antonio early November
- 18 Route from Denver to SteamboatSprings
- 19 Mardi Gras - avoid or embrace?
- 20 Christmas in Colorado
- 21 Chaco Canyon and Mesa Verde
- 22 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 23 Fall vacation in Beavers Bend State Park
- 24 Broken Bow, Oklahoma in the Fall
- 25 Babysitting on the North Shore, Oahu