I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Across the United States by Train
- 2 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 3 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 4 Phone SIM
- 5 Best Amish Site to visit
- 6 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 7 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 8 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 9 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 10 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 11 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 12 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 13 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 14 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 15 A day in Boston
- 16 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 17 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 18 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 19 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 20 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 21 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 22 California's Central Coast
- 23 Detroit - Something Fun to Do?
- 24 Any Disneyworld fans here?
- 25 Good Places for a Family to Eat in San Francisco