I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 2 universal studios and disney
- 3 Savannah hotel
- 4 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 5 Utah National Parks visit
- 6 marriot cypress harbour
- 7 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 8 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 9 Hotel in Reno
- 10 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 11 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 12 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 13 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 14 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 15 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 16 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 17 Retiring to Tucson
- 18 Trinity Site, NM
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 21 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 22 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 23 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 24 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 25 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days