I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 2 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 3 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 6 California Coast
- 7 Parking Downtown St. Louis
- 8 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 9 Restaurants, Penn Quarter, Washington, DC
- 10 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 11 Washington State Attractions in Winter
- 12 Where is a bus station in NJ close to NY that I can take to Manhattan?
- 13 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 14 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 15 Finding Steve Perry
- 16 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 17 Pacific Northwest Food and Wine
- 18 Washington DC
- 19 Driving from Orlando, Fl to Austin, TX
- 20 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 21 Late-October Colorado: Itinerary ?s and RMNP day hikes
- 22 Glacier National Park
- 23 Vacation Ideas?
- 24 Wild West Road Trip
- 25 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area