I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pacific Northwest
- 2 Which Island for a 3 week base over Christmas New Year?
- 3 Anaheim - no car
- 4 Lines for Shakespeare in the park tickets
- 5 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 6 Upcoming Alaska Trip
- 7 Broiled Chicken and Sour Milk Biscuits in Delaware?
- 8 Traveling through MO to Branson
- 9 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 10 Point of Entry wondering.. Help?
- 11 Considering a move to Raleigh or Charlotte
- 12 TKS Booth at 47th Street: Help for Return Customers
- 13 San Francisco to San Diego
- 14 Rental Car Orlando
- 15 Dinner in Anchorage
- 16 San Fran & Napa 5/20/2016 - 5/25/2016
- 17 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 18 Best location for hotel in Annapolis
- 19 Nashville Public Transportation
- 20 Highlights of our return to Kauai
- 21 Hawaii - where?
- 22 Need advice for roadtrip from Chicago to Seattle
- 23 Arizona PHX car rental
- 24 Boston/Cape/ Back to Boston (Or Have we Made a Big Mistake?)
- 25 Shenandoah National park