I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
First time in NYC
- 1 Muir Woods from SF, then to Carmel - best plan?
- 2 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 3 5 State memorial day round trip!
- 4 Honeymoon to Kauai and Maui from the East Coast
- 5 Dulles Airport to Baltimore hotel
- 6 Michigan Beaches
- 7 Road trip New Jersey to Montana
- 8 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 9 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 10 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 11 coast drive from Seattle to San Francisco
- 12 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 13 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 14 NYC
- 15 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 16 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 17 Albuquerque to Denver
- 18 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 19 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 20 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 21 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 22 Boston three day trip report, with photos
- 23 Native American Tours/Tour Guides
- 24 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 25 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)