I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
First time in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 2 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 3 charleston during Christmas Week
- 4 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 7 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 8 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 9 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 12 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 13 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 14 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 15 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 16 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 17 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 los angeles restaurants
- 20 West Maui Restaurants
- 21 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 22 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 23 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 24 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 25 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater