I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 US Open Tennis
- 2 Reagan Library
- 3 Hawaii with limited time
- 4 Southern history- walkable cities
- 5 JFK 10 hour layover-World Trade Center + ?
- 6 Disneyworld from a west coast perspective
- 7 Your favourite places in New York City
- 8 Steamboat in August
- 9 Glacier-Banaff-Jasper NPs Car Rental
- 10 Hotels in San Diego
- 11 San Diego Marriott Marquis or Omni?
- 12 Suggestions - summer day in New Haven
- 13 Cape cod Labor Day
- 14 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 15 Grand Canyon, Bryce and Zion itinerary
- 16 Los Angeles and Beyond
- 17 A Gem of a Restaurant in Long Beach, CA
- 18 Even Disney isn't Disney anymore
- 19 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 20 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 21 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 22 Grand Teton Questions
- 23 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 24 Belmond Charleston, Mills House Wyndham or Spectator?
- 25 Trip Report: Charleston SC, Hilton Head, Savannah GA and Jekyll Island