I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
First time in NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Where can I best see Orca whales in the wild?
- 2 Is it a good idea to stay near LAX?
- 3 RIP Rizzoli, J&R Music, Pearl Paint
- 4 Buying African Masks in Chicago, New York City or Atlanta
- 5 Maui vacation
- 6 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 7 Hotel to stay before Channel Islands
- 8 Brooklyn why?
- 9 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 10 What to see/do in Baltimore without a car?
- 11 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 12 Valdez (keystone canyon falls)? Matanuska? and other itinerary help
- 13 Boston to PEI: Where would YOU stop over?
- 14 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 15 Trip to Portland and Oregon Wine Tour
- 16 NYC over Memorial Day Weekend 2014
- 17 WISCONSIN
- 18 Road trip from Nashville to Dallas
- 19 WEst Coast WINTER holiday - 5 weeks driving.
- 20 Best non-chic, non-strip Hotel choices in Las Vegas??
- 21 Yellowstone Lodging in October
- 22 Roadtrip Across the Country
- 23 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 24 New York City Restaurants
- 25 let's do a new Hawaii countdown