I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Seattle?
- 2 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 3 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 6 SF and northern California - October
- 7 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 8 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 9 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 10 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 11 Alabama trip in Dec
- 12 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 13 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 14 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 Yellowstone
- 17 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 18 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 19 costco Big island
- 20 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 21 Which island for R&R?
- 22 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 23 Olympic NP w/toddler
- 24 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 25 Your Favorite Restaurant in Annapolis