I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 EPSON@ Printer Errors CONTACT ☎ 1:8OO:68I:7208 Technical SUPP0RT CAre*
- 2 Yosemite vs. Yellowstone
- 3 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 4 Hotel Choice Chicago: Loop or Magnificent Mile?
- 5 florida gulf coast
- 6 Goyal Orchid Whitefield Bangalore
- 7 Roadtrippin on Route 66
- 8 6 Days in California - Advice Needed for first timer!
- 9 Maui, early August
- 10 Tioga Pass opening this week!
- 11 Nevada and California: Vegas/SF/Monterey
- 12 Road trip advice needed please
- 13 Willamette Valley to PDX--what are the options?
- 14 Is this too Ambitious? Utah parks & Grand Canyon
- 15 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 16 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 17 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 New Jersey Shore - Neptune
- 20 Where to stay - Yosemite, Sequoia, Zion - late July
- 21 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 22 Fort Lauderdale to New York
- 23 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 24 Family Trip advice please?!
- 25 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel