I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Watch NFL 11 December 2016 Live online hdtv coverage
- 2 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 3 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 4 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 5 Special Rate for LGA
- 6 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 7 Jazzfest side trips
- 8 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 9 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 10 Miami
- 11 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 12 Back from the Big Easy
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 15 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 16 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 17 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 18 March in New Mexico
- 19 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 20 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 21 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 22 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 23 Border crossing
- 24 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 25 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please