I'm coming to new york with my boyfriend on the 17th November...neither of us have been before and to say that we are excited is an understatement...I've been reading that tour buses are not the best way to go so I'm going to make a schedule and tour about on our own....I was just wondering if anyone knew of any good restaurants and little hidden gems that only the locals know about I'm a real tourist person and I love seeing all the hidden places not just the obvious ones...this is my dream trip and I want to pack as much in as I can..also I'm not sure what the best way to get from the airport to the hotel is (Newark to Berkeley continental) taxi,bus,train?? I'm not used to massive city's as I'm from a
Very small town in Ireland!!
Any help you can give would be amazing!!
Thanks so much
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 2 Grand Canyon, Zion maybe Antalope Canyon in 2 days
- 3 Dress Code - Grand Hotel - Mackinac Island
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 New Mexico & Arizona travel itiniary
- 6 Bryce and Zion planning
- 7 Baltimore to Philadelphia
- 8 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 9 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 10 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights
- 11 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 12 NOLA, San Diego, Denver, Austin/San Antonio, Nashville?
- 13 Places to stay in Skagway
- 14 Hilo to Kona
- 15 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 16 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 17 Maui - luau question
- 18 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 19 Alaska Road Trip in 9 days with a toddler: Trip Report
- 20 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 21 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 22 I want the ultimate cabin away
- 23 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 24 Boston Restaurant suggestion
- 25 Small beach town like Seaside, FL?