I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 ♮ ♯ ♭포츠토토사이트 ♮ ♯ ♭ bus97.COM ♮ ♯ ♭카지노사이트주소
- 2 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 3 Hotel in Reno
- 4 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 5 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 6 Hwy 1/Big Sur Update
- 7 Visiting Glacier Nat'l Park with 18 mo old.
- 8 Westhester/Bronx/Yonkers area event planning
- 9 Big Island of Hawaii - itinerary ideas for 7-10 day trip
- 10 Oregon: Portland, Redwood NP, Crater Lake
- 11 Retiring to Tucson
- 12 Trinity Site, NM
- 13 Santa Fe Itineray
- 14 Moab Weekend with Kids
- 15 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 Bar Harbor to Boston
- 18 Southwest Road Trip in Oct
- 19 Charleston and/or Savannah in 4 days
- 20 North Carolina airports
- 21 Saturday traffic heading to the Outer Banks
- 22 Boston to Naples florida
- 23 Driving from Miami to Florida Keys - electronic tolls?
- 24 Coastal California trip with toddlers in April
- 25 SF special dinner for 70 birthday