I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 https://www.click2trial.com/pure-force-x/
- 2 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 3 Headlock Muscle Scam? Do Not Buy Read Reviews First *SHOCKING*
- 4 3wks in USA, flying in & out of LA, in Jan 2018
- 5 Rail Male Enhancement - Best Natural Male Sexual Enhancement Supplement
- 6 Looking for quiet beach vacation in Florida
- 7 Hawaii wedding
- 8 Charlottesville & NC BBQ Trip Report
- 9 Oregon Coast question
- 10 California road trip
- 11 Luau Worth the Money or Not?
- 12 Blackwater Falls State Park Lodge vs. Canaan Valley Resort
- 13 Oregon Coast with 1, 4 and 6, year old
- 14 Used point to reserve room now a friend wants to stay for free
- 15 Grand Canyon in February?? Doable?
- 16 Self-Guided Walking Tours For Savannah and Charleston
- 17 Moving to Montana
- 18 WNY, Cleveland, and Niagara on the Lake
- 19 Makana Charter Reviews in Kauai?
- 20 Tetons, Yellowstone help
- 21 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 22 Solo Trip to Mid-West
- 23 Savanah GA
- 24 transportation from Plano TX to Norman OK
- 25 Florida with a 2 year old