I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Santa Fe, New Mexico looking for a house
- 2 Las vegas hotel off the beaten path
- 3 Zurich airport connections
- 4 Heading to Asheville, NC
- 5 I95 or I81 to Florida from NJ on Memorial Day Weekend Friday?
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Miami airport--safety??
- 8 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 9 Cape Cod summer vacation
- 10 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 11 Things to do in Toronto
- 12 San Fran & Monterey Bay with Tweens
- 13 How Much??-Taxi from Atlanta airport to Emory University
- 14 LA/ Santa Monica with boyfriend and another couple!
- 15 UC Santa Barbara hotels
- 16 US whole month of January where to
- 17 HAWAII- best islands at xmas time
- 18 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 19 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 20 Recent Spam Attacks
- 21 Family trip Las Vegas to Zion, Bryce, Page, GC and Sedona?
- 22 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 23 Central Coast CA kayaking?
- 24 Driving from Glacier National Park to Hood River
- 25 Pacific Grove for 5 or 6 nights