I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
First time in NY
- 1 Transport between SW National Parks ~ 3 weeks trip
- 2 South Haven, Michigan in the winter
- 3 NYC votes all cigarette bans and laws apply to "vapor" cigarettes
- 4 Train from Newark to Manhattan
- 5 SF Activities
- 6 Florida: Palm Beach to Sarasota
- 7 Vegas Shows
- 8 Broadway Banter: The Fall, 2013 edition
- 9 SFO airport changing terminals
- 10 4 weeks in Florida with 4 moth baby
- 11 Charleston SC 3 day visit
- 12 Paso Robles, CA
- 13 NYC to Florida drive....seeking advice on stops in Va, NC, SC
- 14 Kinky Boots and Pippin. Fodor reviews
- 15 Full day in Nashville
- 16 Skiing
- 17 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 18 Have you used Online Vacation Travel?
- 19 Kona/Lyman's Bay rental property?
- 20 Mini-Trip to Ashland VA ("Center of the Universe”!)
- 21 just me in nyc- dine alone spots near hotel
- 22 San Diego or Hawaii
- 23 NYE in San Antonio
- 24 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 25 NYC theater prefix dinner restaurant recommendations?