I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Weekend Getaway with Sights and Horsebackriding Help!!
- 2 DCArea GTG April 2017
- 3 Bed and Breakfast
- 4 Looking for a Bed and breakfast
- 5 Moving to a new state looking for advice
- 6 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 7 Lake Tahoe Honeymoon
- 8 Myrtle Beach hotels that meet my specific criteria
- 9 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 10 which airport when going to Stamford,CT?
- 11 Quick Honeymoon ideas for Nov?
- 12 New England Winter get away with older kids
- 13 Route from South Rim Grand Canyon to Moab?
- 14 Today it rained…on the road in the PNW
- 15 California relaxing vacation ideas
- 16 Suggestions for Philadelphia
- 17 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 18 Guys Ski Trip in Breckenridge
- 19 The Williamsburg Wedding
- 20 Mass Pike Electronic Tolling starts 10/28
- 21 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 22 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 23 OHare car service north suburbs
- 24 Yellowstone
- 25 Itinerary suggestion for southern Utah and Arizona