I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://nitroshredadvice.com/endovex/
- 2 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 3 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 4 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 5 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 6 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 7 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 8 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 9 Rules of the NY Subway
- 10 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 11 Food Festival Tour
- 12 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 15 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 16 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 17 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 18 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 19 Dividing time in Glacier
- 20 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 21 My travels to Monument Valley
- 22 Miami for 2 days
- 23 Universal Studios vacation
- 24 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 25 San Antonio Grand Hyatt versus Marriott Riverwalk