I'm going to be in NY for a month, for a business trip. This will be my first time in NY, so quite excited and nervous at the same time. I'm hoping someone could give me some advice... or just a general idea of what to expect and how to not seem so conspicuously new in the area. I'm female, mid-20s, will be in NY from first week of July - Aug, and the place I'll be staying in is somewhere in the Midtown West neighborhood, near the Theatre District (at least that's what I can see in google maps).
If you could also throw in some advice on places where I could go sight-seeing during the weekends, I'd be most grateful .
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 2 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 3 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 4 Ideas for February Road Trip from San Francisco?
- 5 2 days in Vermont, Green Mountain area
- 6 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 7 Later Winter around Mobile
- 8 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 Any Estero Island/Ft Myers experts?
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Florida keys trip
- 13 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 14 First Time to Maine - Itinerary Help!
- 15 New orleans recs for family
- 16 Steamboat Springs, CO
- 17 My Colorado trip ?'s (June)
- 18 Florida beach vacation
- 19 Suggestion for Las Vegas to Yosemite in July
- 20 Hawaii Help
- 21 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 22 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 23 HAWAII; HELP!
- 24 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 25 San Francisco to San Diego Road Trip with little kids