My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 How to safely transport a newborn baby in downtown Chicago without your own car?
- 2 Staying at the Omni in downtown austin. Anywhere to park cheaper?
- 3 Wailea Maui Restaurants
- 4 Disney Florida - Which parks to go for 1.5 days?
- 5 Traveling the U.S. by car for a long time!
- 6 RIP Judy Rogers
- 7 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 8 Road trip across the USA - looking for suggestions.
- 9 Boston area
- 10 Savanah Sojourn
- 11 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 12 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 13 2nd visit to California wine country, recommendations needed.
- 14 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 15 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 16 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 17 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 18 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 19 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 20 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 21 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 22 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 23 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 24 Warm and don't Drive
- 25 Train from Boston to Rockport?