My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 2 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 3 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 4 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 5 NOLA Bachelorette Party in August?
- 6 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 7 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 8 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 9 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 10 Texas for art and history lovers
- 11 Vegas in mid may
- 12 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 13 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 14 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 15 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 16 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!
- 17 Which FL town is best?
- 18 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 19 Disney World resort vacation at the Carribean Beach
- 20 Texas
- 21 planning a trip to US
- 22 10 day trip
- 23 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 24 Trip Report to Pacific Northwest: August 2014
- 25 January Jaunt to the Southernmost City ~ Long with Pics!