My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Knock Off Shopping in NYC
- 2 Rental Services
- 3 Hawaii is still Hell
- 4 Orlando parks advice
- 5 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 6 Student-budget trip to NewYorkCity HELP please
- 7 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 8 Best to do list on Hawaii
- 9 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 10 Hotel: Union Sq. or Fisherman's Wharf?
- 11 New England XC & Downhill Skiing Week Trip mid-March, Reasonable prices
- 12 Maui - Haleakala
- 13 Trip planning for New York/Disney World Dec16/Jan 17.
- 14 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 15 need help planning a trip to Grand Hotel/Mackinac Island, MI
- 16 Sedona - ladies trips- suggestions on where to stay and time of year?
- 17 Vegas in mid may
- 18 Bachelorette Weekend in NYC: Best Hotel (with rooftop bar?) and Clubs?
- 19 Worth visiting NYC just on weekdays?
- 20 SXSW an issue?: 4 Days In Austin 8-11
- 21 Texas for art and history lovers
- 22 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 23 Toddler in California but where to go?
- 24 San Diego: Point Loma>Ocean Beach
- 25 Kauai - rainy forecast every day of our trip!