My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time RVing - Is my itinerary on overkill for 10 day trip?
- 2 Getting to Key West
- 3 Is Coral Gables or Miami a shorter distance to the Everglades?
- 4 New Orleans Motel Question
- 5 Broadway Banter - Winter 2010 - 11
- 6 Itinerary ideas for Niagara Falls via Corning/Watkins from NYC
- 7 bachelors degree
- 8 San Diego One Day Itinerary
- 9 How the fairytale of New York can become a nightmare
- 10 Has anyone been getting ads for handguns/holsters?
- 11 Hang out, Low Key, Getaway Area?
- 12 Has anyone been to Li'l Dizzy's in the Treme?
- 13 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 14 historic small western towns - with shopping district, dino digs??
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 17 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 18 Help with seeing Rocky Mountain National Park
- 19 San Francisco Italian Restaurant for 14
- 20 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 21 Indoor Waterpark in Wisconsin Dells ?
- 22 Recommendations for things to do near San Diego Marriott Marquis & Marina
- 23 fly fishing spring break - warm weather
- 24 Best non-tourist trap restaurants in South Beach
- 25 Happy Hour