My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 advice on possible employment in GA or NC rural areas
- 2 NYT article on exploring Los Angeles without a car
- 3 Please help identify location in Southern California
- 4 WHY are rental cars in December in Florida so expensive?
- 5 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 6 The East Coast adventure: December 2014
- 7 62 Hikers airlifted out of Kalalau Trail
- 8 New York City and New England
- 9 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 10 San Francisco with 7 kids ages 5-14
- 11 3 weeks in USA in February -- final post before booking hotels
- 12 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 13 Utah-Arizona National Parks intinary help needed
- 14 Last Minute NYE Trip to DC - Fancy Tea? Other special ideas...Wanted
- 15 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 16 Need help planning weekend trips: Georgia, Chicago, Tennessee, Alaska?!
- 17 Quick Austin weekend itinerary review
- 18 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 19 Grand Tetons, Yellowstone and Banff in May or early Sept.?
- 20 Best Destination in USA
- 21 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 22 Road trip March from Atlanta
- 23 Nashville - Weekend Trip
- 24 Dinner stop between Boston and Bradley Airport in CT (Windsor)
- 25 x mas