My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 3 Question about Boulder area
- 4 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 5 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 6 Viginia Jan 18-21st
- 7 Need a Good family restaurant near Disney World
- 8 Pix from Paradise (Kauai)
- 9 6 Reasons Hawaii Will Ruin Your Life
- 10 Denali Bus Tour Evaluation
- 11 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 12 Would this still be a good NYC to Boston Route?
- 13 Where to stay in Kauai in December?
- 14 hawaii for 10 weeks
- 15 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 16 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 17 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 18 Fort Lauderdale weather in late January
- 19 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 20 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 21 Biloxi questions again
- 22 San Francisco - Stu Dudley's Recommendations
- 23 Madison Square Garden
- 24 SuperShuttle - are they always so rude?
- 25 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England