My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 2 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 3 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 4 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 5 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 6 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 7 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 8 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 9 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 10 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 11 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 12 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 13 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 14 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 15 Phoenix restaurants
- 16 5 week in US/Mexico
- 17 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 18 10 day trip to California
- 19 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 20 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 21 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 22 Rafting near Denali
- 23 New York City Restaurants
- 24 Oregon to SF - avoid Coastal Route
- 25 Kennedy Space Center