My husband and I are 66yrs. old and making our first trip to Hawaii. We are conservative and on a modest (retired) budget. We will only have 7-8 nights, possibly 9, so we need to have a very well thought out itenerary in order to make the most of our once in a lifetime visit to the islands. We are both still very active and love outdoor activities. Need best advice for hotels. We don't need resort luxury but we don't want run down and trashy unclean. Nice, clean, and view is what we would like to have. Which islands should we mainly focus on and how many days at each? Would appreciate any help we can get. Thanks
First Time Hawaii trip
View all United States activity »
- 1 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 2 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 7 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 8 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 9 Savanah Sojourn
- 10 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 11 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 12 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 13 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 14 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 15 Warm and don't Drive
- 16 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 17 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 18 Rockport, MA dining?
- 19 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 20 Princeville in January
- 21 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 22 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 23 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 24 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 25 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast