My husband and I are contemplating a September trip, probably about 10 days, to Hawaii. We've never been. We'd prefer to just do one island since we don't want to spend too much time traveling once we arrive. We were thinking of the Big Island but really aren't sure - we would like to spend some time relaxing but also doing fun outdoors activities - hiking, snorkeling and the like. We are not looking for super luxury and would be interested in staying in non-resort places.
Is September a good time to visit the Big Island? Should we be thinking about a different island? Itinerary advice?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Orlando Travel Guide – Theme Parks Not Included
- 2 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 3 Beaches in Incline Village
- 4 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Coffee in Boston?
- 7 Trip to USA in July
- 8 Key West luxury hotels
- 9 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 10 Florida vacation
- 11 Best Place to Stay in South Beach
- 12 iMold US Water Damage & Mold Removal Service
- 13 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 14 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 15 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 16 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 19 I95
- 20 Florida keys trip
- 21 Wine Country
- 22 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 23 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 24 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 25 10 days in California. What should I hit?