I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is Myrtle Beach, SC a good option for new years weekend?
- 2 Family trip - West Coast - Summer 2017
- 3 Special Rate for LGA
- 4 Suggestions for beach towns on FL west coast?
- 5 Itinerary help please - Monterey & Sonoma
- 6 Jazzfest side trips
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 East Nashville or Hillsboro Village
- 9 Miami
- 10 Weegee...you can't be a 'nice Nellie' and do street photography
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Driving Alaska
- 13 Oregon or California to Nebraska
- 14 Zion National Park Hikes and HOtels
- 15 Yellowstone/Grand Tetons (Oct 2016)
- 16 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 17 March in New Mexico
- 18 San Francisco/Northern California Trip
- 19 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 20 Transportation suggestions from Charleston Executive Airport
- 21 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 22 Border crossing
- 23 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 24 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 25 NYC Girls' Weekend Trip Report