I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 LAX Time Between Terminals
- 2 Florida keys trip
- 3 Wine Country
- 4 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 5 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 6 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 7 10 days in California. What should I hit?
- 8 LV off strip hotels with shuttles to strip
- 9 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 10 Key West luxury hotels
- 11 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 12 Nashville Never Been
- 13 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 14 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 15 Where to stay 3 nights Big Island Jan 29-Feb 1
- 16 Florida beach vacation
- 17 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 18 Camping in or near Big Bend National Park
- 19 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 20 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 21 Spring Break National Park Visit
- 22 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 23 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 24 Oahu Trip Report with Friends Nov 2016
- 25 I95