I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
First Time D.C. Visitor - Hotels/Restaurants Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Kennebunkport and....?
- 2 Jersey City Parking
- 3 Spring Break in California: San Francisco, Yosemite and up the coast
- 4 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 5 NYC apartments through CitySonnet.com
- 6 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier
- 7 Travel West Coast
- 8 Cute towns in VIrginia for boutique shopping and restaurants
- 9 2 weeks in FL, Savannah and Charleston
- 10 recommended cheaper hotels around thanksgiving
- 11 An overnight stay in NYC to see 2 shows
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Colorado in the summer!
- 14 Where to go in Maine?
- 15 My Boston weekend...killing time near MGH
- 16 Alaska- cruise or land? and most scenic areas?
- 17 New York City Restaurants
- 18 Hotels in LA ... I know...how long is a piece of string type question...
- 19 traveling Amtrak cross country
- 20 Favorite Washington, DC restaurants
- 21 Napa Girls Getaway - Need hotel advice
- 22 Seeking advice from year round Tucson residents
- 23 Place for a drink where kids are allowed? An NYC question.
- 24 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 25 Grand Circle Itinerary Utah