I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 The Great Debate, What is Worth Precious Money and Time in NYC
- 2 Babymoon: NJ to Asheville, NC
- 3 Your favourite places in New York City
- 4 Jimmy Carter teaches Sunday School in Plains, Georgia
- 5 Royal Kahana Maui
- 6 Best Brunswick Stew in Norfolk, Va
- 7 July 4th fireworks in NYC
- 8 Gabfest in Fredericksburg VA
- 9 Trip Starting from New York
- 10 Mystic CT
- 11 Florida - East Coast vs. Gulf Coast - opinion asap
- 12 Thanksgiving Day in NYC
- 13 Keep checking those car rental rates
- 14 Travel advice for travel from Portland to San Diego
- 15 Mystic, Portland, Camden, Bar Harbor
- 16 Portland, Crater Lake and coast to LA
- 17 Need Help with Kauai Condo Choices
- 18 September Travel
- 19 Parking in Boston
- 20 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 21 San Francisco to Seattle road trip
- 22 Day trip suggestions from Frankenmuth
- 23 Road trip out west
- 24 Need Northeast itinerary ASAP
- 25 Lake Chelan