I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Big Sure in June
- 2 Quick Trip to D.C. In April
- 3 Santa Fe Itineray
- 4 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton - Car Rental?
- 5 Northwest National Parks Tour
- 6 Where to watch Oscars in Palm Springs
- 7 Arches Devils Garden
- 8 Folly, Surfside, Carolina or Wrightsville Beach?
- 9 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 10 RV camping near Yosemite NP
- 11 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 12 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 13 best health clubs with lap pools
- 14 Where to stay 3 nights to see Yosemite from Death Valley?
- 15 Retiring to Tucson
- 16 universal studios and disney
- 17 Favourite San Francisco hotel / New things to see??
- 18 Spring Break @ Big Bend
- 19 Amtrack: Denver to California?
- 20 Steelhead fishing in Kenai Alaska
- 21 Travel options between Las Vegas and Grand Canyon South Rim
- 22 Savannah hotel
- 23 Utah National Parks visit
- 24 marriot cypress harbour
- 25 Hotel in Reno