I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Sequoia/Redwoods Large Group Lodging
- 2 EWR to Staten Island 9:50PM
- 3 Esta "Not Authorized to Travel"
- 4 Wedding gifts?
- 5 Big Sur evacuated due to Soberanes fire August 7, 2016
- 6 Trip to Vegas/GC/LA - need advice pleasd
- 7 Are you sick from Alaskan tour?
- 8 Moab Tenting end of Oct?
- 9 NYC lodging help needed for Oct 12-15
- 10 Seattle Ho
- 11 blue ridge parkway?
- 12 Making the Most of a few days in Silicon Valley
- 13 SF Area - Fall Family Trip
- 14 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 15 November redwoods trip
- 16 California trip .. some guidance needed
- 17 Hamilton - Are There Bad Seats at the Rodgers?
- 18 First Trip to New Mexico
- 19 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 20 Southern history- walkable cities
- 21 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 22 Spring Break trip to National Park
- 23 Where to stop for the night along the Oregon coast?
- 24 December Vacation in Florida by Beach
- 25 Suggestions Buffalo NY