I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
First Time D.C. Visitor - Hotels/Restaurants Advice
- 1 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 2 Less commercial beach?
- 3 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 4 Priceline, WARNING
- 5 Washington Wineries
- 6 South Tahoe around July 4 - GTG?
- 7 New York City Parking
- 8 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 9 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?
- 10 Driving from Seattle to San Fran
- 11 Hill-Crest "Museum"
- 12 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 13 stay near newark or nyc
- 14 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 15 Breakfast in Chelsea district NYC
- 16 J-ville airport ground transportation
- 17 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 18 Can You Typically See Mt St Helens on the train from Seattle to Portland?
- 19 Moab Condo Rental Possibilities
- 20 Kauai golf
- 21 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 22 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 23 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 24 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants