I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 // 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number_UT
- 2 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 3 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 4 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 5 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 6 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 7 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 8 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 9 Muir Woods in October
- 10 help me plan a Cali trip
- 11 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 12 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 13 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 14 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 15 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 16 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017
- 17 Mesa Verde question
- 18 Planning our Move
- 19 Wilmington DE questions
- 20 Road Trip Travel Advice - 2 Days or 3?
- 21 Great Smoky Mountains trip: Tennessee or North Carolina?
- 22 Best options for viewing, learning about lava flows on Big Island?
- 23 Need tips for 14 day alaska trip Please help!
- 24 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 25 Sperry chalet destroyed by fire