I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
First Time D.C. Visitor - Hotels/Restaurants Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Locker at JFK
- 2 Grand Circle & Wyoming
- 3 Key Largo, FL
- 4 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 5 Nude Beaches- Positive or Negative Experience?
- 6 Need an interesting place for one night near Memphis
- 7 San Antonio Airport Taxi to Majestic... and Food Suggestions??
- 8 travel up the coast from San Franciso to Seattle
- 9 Your favorite Glacier NP lodging and itinerary help
- 10 driving from San Francisco to Seattle
- 11 West Coast Bound End of March
- 12 Buy GoPro Hero3
- 13 Help with Northeast vacation strategy
- 14 Austin Anniversary Dinner
- 15 driver for airport pick up in NY
- 16 Socorro, NM to Yellowstone and back in 7-8 days
- 17 Philly sports fans: bar needed...and running route.
- 18 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 19 Gatlinburg Tennessee Itinerary suggestions
- 20 Suggestions? Family of four that like National Parks
- 21 Ziplines, Zorb, Pancakes, and Parrots
- 22 Best places to move to Florida?
- 23 Philadelphia
- 24 Big Island Trip Report: Hooked on Hilo; Kohala Coast is Costly!
- 25 San Diego