I will be going to D.C. the last weekend of July for 5 days. Needed to know the following.
First off, I am looking to stay at either the Residence Inn Fairfax City, the Courtyard Dunn Loring Fairfax or the Courtyard Tysons Corner Fairfax.
Which is more convenient in terms of closeness and metro access to D.C.? The only thing I care about is being able to drive or walk to the Metro. Don't care about restaurants or shopping near my hotel.
Also, what is the best seafood restaurant in D.C. and are there any restaurants in which I can get a Beef Wellington at?
First Time D.C. Visitor - Hotels/Restaurants Advice
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Charming,not too expensive restaurant recommendations needed
- 2 Oregon- Crater Lake and Mount Hood vs Montana- Glacier Bay National Park
- 3 Tipping advice
- 4 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 5 August 2015 Western Roadtrip Route? 30 days...Two 22-year-old Girls
- 6 Durango to Mesa Verde
- 7 New Orleans help please
- 8 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Zion, Bryce, Page, GC South Rim, and Arches
- 11 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 12 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 13 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 los angeles restaurants
- 16 "American in Paris" on Broadway
- 17 New Year's Eve in Philadelphia
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 20 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 21 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 22 NW Houston restaurant help
- 23 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 24 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 25 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans