Im looking to take my family, ages 3-5 , on a road trip to florida this OCT and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for day trips along the way , as well as best family friendly camp sites that you have been to.
Any other helpful suggestions are welcome,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New Orleans music
- 2 NYC Play Advice
- 3 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 4 Oregon Itinerary Critique, please.
- 5 CA Trip - include Mammoth Lakes OR Yosemite?
- 6 Arcadia National Park/ Week in Maine
- 7 We're missing one night's hotel accommodation in Glacier NP
- 8 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 9 Frustrated with VRBO owners
- 10 Napa Valley Weekend
- 11 2 weeks to see Grand Canyons, ending in Las Vegas, where to start?
- 12 A Taste of Alaska’s Bounty
- 13 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 14 New York: "It's SOOOOOOOO Touristy"
- 15 UPDATED 10 days in Cali: SD to SF
- 16 Christmas vacation-Maui or Carribean?
- 17 What to do with teenagers in Napa and Mendocino
- 18 Drive time from Lynwood to CenturyLink Field
- 19 Vegas-GC-Page-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 20 Driving from Missoula to Many Glacier Hotel
- 21 How to break up trip between San Francisco and Laguna Niguel
- 22 Brainstorming - city to visit for disabled young man
- 23 Driving from Seattle to San Deigo
- 24 NYC- LaGuardia to Rye
- 25 Carlsbad Caverns