Im looking to take my family, ages 3-5 , on a road trip to florida this OCT and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for day trips along the way , as well as best family friendly camp sites that you have been to.
Any other helpful suggestions are welcome,
First RV road trip from NY to FL.. any suggestions?
- 1 California, Northern
- 2 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 3 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 4 Best place to raise a family in Florida
- 5 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY
- 6 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 7 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 8 Seattle to coast to columbia River Gorge
- 9 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 10 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 11 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 12 Bryce Canyon vs. Yellowsyone
- 13 Seatlle, WA
- 14 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 15 What area to stay in for Memphis
- 16 What are the best activities in Key West?
- 17 Memphis Tours
- 18 Newport, RI Questions
- 19 Meredith New Hampshire
- 20 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 21 Northern Idaho - Western Montana Drive
- 22 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 23 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 24 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 25 Around North America (cruise)