Im looking to take my family, ages 3-5 , on a road trip to florida this OCT and was wondering if anyone has some suggestions for day trips along the way , as well as best family friendly camp sites that you have been to.
Any other helpful suggestions are welcome,
First RV road trip from NY to FL.. any suggestions?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive Seattle to Las Vegas
- 2 car rental from denver airport and shuttle question
- 3 Driving Moab to Bryce Canyon
- 4 Road Trip SW
- 5 Denver, Colorado, local's advice: Bistrot Vendome or other?
- 6 Convenient Accommodation suggestions
- 7 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 8 Yellowstone/Badlands trip, family of five, revised itinerary, June 2015
- 9 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 10 yk & family 4-day trip to Portland, Maine; July 2014
- 11 moving to florida
- 12 New Englandly: a Bit of Time in Massachusetts and Maine
- 13 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 14 Trip Report - Jersey Shore, Cherry Hill, Philly, back to the roots...
- 15 Carlsbad/San Diego Ideas
- 16 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 17 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 18 A few SF recommendations/itinerary review
- 19 Cape Cod trip report
- 20 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 21 What a great weekend in Cooperstown (July 24-27)
- 22 Alaska Trip Report—10 days by car in July
- 23 Seafood
- 24 2 weeks in Alaska
- 25 San Diego farmer's markets