Just decided this morning that I want to see some of the LA coast, San Fransisco and probably end in Vegas for 3 nights and thought "road trip"......
Got 2 weeks off from 26th Feb 2014, is the weather going to be ok as in warm (hopefully enough to wear t-shirt), not rain all the time.
Not booked or looked at anything as honestly don't know where to start!!!
Fly into where????? LA or San Fran..., which direction do I head?, what maps should I be looking at???
How long are the driving between stops and where can I stop for overnight breaks, think the coastal path would be nice, dependant on time difference......
I know I'm asking a lot, but I honestly have no idea where to start, so hoping that you can take a complete novice and turn me into someone who can do this (a 48 year old lady doing a road trip with my friend, who is also a complete novice).
Many thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help you can give
First road trip ever, need pointers on where to start,,,,,
- 1 One day in NYC
- 2 TIMESHARE uour opinion on buying timeshare
- 3 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 4 National Parks?
- 5 hotel in carmel or monterey
- 6 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 7 Marcola?
- 8 Cast Party at Birdland Monday nights
- 9 Cape Cod, Nuntucket or Martha's Vineyard
- 10 Updates from Hanalei
- 11 Best Art Museum to visit for first time visitors to DC
- 12 Going to Dodge City, Kansas
- 13 Columbus food !
- 14 Hotels in New Orleans
- 15 Reasonably priced seafood/steak restaurant near the strip in Las Vegas?
- 16 A trip to east coast vs a trip to Hawaii
- 17 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 18 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 19 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 20 Logan Express
- 21 Great Beach's
- 22 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 23 Death Valley in November
- 24 Hotels in NYC 26th-29th August (2013)
- 25 Blue ridge parkway