Just decided this morning that I want to see some of the LA coast, San Fransisco and probably end in Vegas for 3 nights and thought "road trip"......
Got 2 weeks off from 26th Feb 2014, is the weather going to be ok as in warm (hopefully enough to wear t-shirt), not rain all the time.
Not booked or looked at anything as honestly don't know where to start!!!
Fly into where????? LA or San Fran..., which direction do I head?, what maps should I be looking at???
How long are the driving between stops and where can I stop for overnight breaks, think the coastal path would be nice, dependant on time difference......
I know I'm asking a lot, but I honestly have no idea where to start, so hoping that you can take a complete novice and turn me into someone who can do this (a 48 year old lady doing a road trip with my friend, who is also a complete novice).
Many thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help you can give
First road trip ever, need pointers on where to start,,,,,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 House sitter
- 2 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 3 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 4 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 5 Tipping advice
- 6 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 x mas
- 9 Calf trip
- 10 Trip to Niagara Falls
- 11 Key West Hotel in January
- 12 Florida in between stop 2 days after Key Largo towards St.pete
- 13 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 14 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 15 ny ers now living in nc taking their kids to nyc for first time
- 16 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 17 Uber and Airbnb-Insurance and Credentials
- 18 Marriott Marquis San Francisco
- 19 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 20 Stopover in MIAMI
- 21 Key West Hidden Gem Hotels?
- 22 San Francisco Advice needed
- 23 Best women's dress shop north shore of Boston?
- 24 Healdsburg tips
- 25 Boston (Logan Airport) to Salem using public transportation.