Just decided this morning that I want to see some of the LA coast, San Fransisco and probably end in Vegas for 3 nights and thought "road trip"......
Got 2 weeks off from 26th Feb 2014, is the weather going to be ok as in warm (hopefully enough to wear t-shirt), not rain all the time.
Not booked or looked at anything as honestly don't know where to start!!!
Fly into where????? LA or San Fran..., which direction do I head?, what maps should I be looking at???
How long are the driving between stops and where can I stop for overnight breaks, think the coastal path would be nice, dependant on time difference......
I know I'm asking a lot, but I honestly have no idea where to start, so hoping that you can take a complete novice and turn me into someone who can do this (a 48 year old lady doing a road trip with my friend, who is also a complete novice).
Many thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help you can give
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 2 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 3 Orlando area weather in June
- 4 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 5 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 6 New Itinerary
- 7 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 8 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 9 Help with Northwest Trip
- 10 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 11 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 12 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 13 Myrtle beach
- 14 "Fitness" vacations
- 15 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report
- 16 HELP FOR ITINERARY
- 17 Miami or New Orleans for 3 days in mid December
- 18 Andaman and Nicobar Islands of South India
- 19 Transit Advisory - NY Penn Station - Amtrak track work Ju;y 10 thru
- 20 Boston Food Tour
- 21 Help plan my trip please
- 22 One day for Mt. Rainier
- 23 1st road trip Cincinnati to Beauford, SC
- 24 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 25 Oahu condo-Ilikai
First road trip ever, need pointers on where to start,,,,,