Just decided this morning that I want to see some of the LA coast, San Fransisco and probably end in Vegas for 3 nights and thought "road trip"......
Got 2 weeks off from 26th Feb 2014, is the weather going to be ok as in warm (hopefully enough to wear t-shirt), not rain all the time.
Not booked or looked at anything as honestly don't know where to start!!!
Fly into where????? LA or San Fran..., which direction do I head?, what maps should I be looking at???
How long are the driving between stops and where can I stop for overnight breaks, think the coastal path would be nice, dependant on time difference......
I know I'm asking a lot, but I honestly have no idea where to start, so hoping that you can take a complete novice and turn me into someone who can do this (a 48 year old lady doing a road trip with my friend, who is also a complete novice).
Many thanks in advance, I really appreciate any help you can give
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City - Wasington February 2017
- 2 State capitol buildings -- a two-thirds through ranking
- 3 West Virginia/Virginia during Thanksgiving (8 days)
- 4 10-14 daycar fr. Monterey, CA to Jackson WY. Help - towns / Nat'l Parks
- 5 Any Sanibel experts?
- 6 Traveling in winter
- 7 Best Hilton location/hotel in New York
- 8 a short trip to san francisco
- 9 Traveling to CO, worried about altitude sickness!
- 10 Best route to tour most of Michigan-Help!
- 11 Summer in Michigan
- 12 Naples/ Fort Myers
- 13 Glacier National Park
- 14 Big Island and Kauai questions
- 15 South east road trip
- 16 New England Road Trip Itinerary
- 17 Huntington Beach to Yosemite
- 18 6 days ABQ to Moab,4 Corners, Mesa Verde doable?
- 19 How much in 7 days on West Coast?
- 20 Where to stay for three nights after Volcanoes National Park
- 21 Scenic vistas along the road the big island Hawaii
- 22 sight seeing Las Vegas to Palm Springs to Sante Fe
- 23 Where's best place to stay near volcano big island besides volcano house?
- 24 Oregon Trip March 2017
- 25 Later Winter around Mobile
First road trip ever, need pointers on where to start,,,,,