I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Halloween in California on Hwy 1
- 2 Public transportation SLC to Marriott City Creek?
- 3 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 4 Monterey and Napa
- 5 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 6 Zion NP - Grand Canyon North Rim - Las Vegas
- 7 East Coast in December
- 8 LA to SF via Yosemite- help with itinerary
- 9 Maine Road Trip for fall foliage and moose sightings
- 10 Need to claim baggage in Canada when flying from BOS to CPH via YYZ?
- 11 New England in the fall
- 12 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 13 Weekend in Indianapolis, any pretty drives you can suggest?
- 14 N California trip questions
- 15 Broadway Banter 2014: Starting off with book recommendation
- 16 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 17 Nantucket, Cape Cod, Martha's Vineyard and/or Boston Honeymoon
- 18 Scenic Route from Washington, DC to NC Outer Banks
- 19 Need Bryce Canyon Advice
- 20 National Forrest Service - Photography Restrictions
- 21 Looking for Next Destination
- 22 Worst Restaurants in America
- 23 Boston: Hamersly's closing
- 24 Fall color yet?
- 25 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?