I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Where is the best place to ski and stay in Lake Tahoe??
- 2 Biloxi questions again
- 3 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 4 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 5 San Antonio
- 6 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 7 Sedona to Palm Springs
- 8 Traveling the pacific coast highway and national parks in one week
- 9 a very short, uneventful trip report of our 10 days in south Kona
- 10 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 11 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 12 Heard Les Miz is Returning - Production Any Good
- 13 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 14 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 15 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 16 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 17 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 18 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 19 Vero Beach FL
- 20 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 21 Question about Boulder area
- 22 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 23 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 24 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 25 Savanah Sojourn