I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
- 1 How to plan San Diego trip
- 2 IMPORTANT! Hawaii Ocean Safety Tips!
- 3 Washington Wineries
- 4 Airport luggage tamparing
- 5 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 6 California, Northern
- 7 GROCERY STORES MAUI, HAWAII
- 8 San Francisco,Monterey, Yosemite etc.!
- 9 Visitor ocean awareness Kauai/statewide
- 10 Maui. . .where to stay for local feel
- 11 Best museums and botanical gardens in the Hawaiian Islands?
- 12 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 13 Maui Rain Forest Hike vs Haleakala Crater Hike vs Downhill Bike Ride
- 14 Advice for 2 night intro trip to Moab in early June (1-3)
- 15 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 16 Hudson Valley to Stockbridge, MA/Berkshires
- 17 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 18 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 19 Using public transit in San Diego
- 20 10 day anniversary trip to Oregon Coast
- 21 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 22 Back to the Lovely City!!
- 23 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 24 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 25 Exciting historical sites in upstate NY