I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 New York City with 3 teens!! Need help!!!
- 2 Rittenhouse restaurants?
- 3 Welcome to Auto Option Bot review
- 4 Charleston, SC transportation to HD from Airport
- 5 Salem public transportation- how early or late??
- 6 Steakhouse Suggestion in Boston Please
- 7 St Augustine Hotels, what area?
- 8 FIRST TIME ARIZONA WITH KIDS! HELP PLEASE!
- 9 ABQ Balloon Fiesta - What to do in the down time?
- 10 Colorado aspen updates
- 11 Chicago - Midway airport to downtown
- 12 Looking for Next Destination
- 13 Yosemite Lodging
- 14 advice please.. family of 8 trip to california in august
- 15 Activities in Maui and Kauai.....Please Help!
- 16 Megabus, Tripper, or Boltbus from Wash DC to NYC. Which one is better?
- 17 Fall color yet?
- 18 Worst Restaurants in America
- 19 Lesser seen places in DC?
- 20 Take the T or cab from Logan
- 21 Ideas for short driving tour around Washington DC, please
- 22 SFO International Airport
- 23 Suggestions: Where to vist July 2015 ???
- 24 Things I Missed Seeing in Tennessee
- 25 Last Minute Trip to Asheville