I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Traffic from Wine Country to SFO on weekday
- 2 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 3 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 4 DC - WW2 flyover
- 5 Best place to stay for Canyon de Chelly
- 6 Finger Lakes itineray suggestions?
- 7 Washington Monument Reservtions and timing ~ plus Paddleboats
- 8 Traveling from Vegas to Grand Canyon and Southern Utah
- 9 3 Days in Northern California w Car- Itinerary Recommendations?
- 10 2 Short Trips to NYC: Broadway, Opera, Tenements, Hotels, Cholesterol
- 11 Don't let me miss any special spots, YNP & GTNP in July.
- 12 Alaska Trip Planning
- 13 New York City-New Things?
- 14 New York in May - Dinner at Bouley,
- 15 Hiking in Georgia - beautiful photos
- 16 Rochester > Montreal > Quebec Road Trip
- 17 Driving from RI to NB, Best Place to Overnight in Maine?
- 18 NC or SC Beach Escape
- 19 Does the Warner Brothers Tour (Burbank) actually sell out?
- 20 Romantic destination in the US
- 21 final plans utah/arizona trip
- 22 Kid School Admission
- 23 Mount Vernon?
- 24 Lynni's Quick Trip to Washington DC and Virginia
- 25 Purchase of Florida Condo