I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Drive from San Francisco to Seattle
- 2 Zion the narrows
- 3 Advice on Roadtrip
- 4 Kauai our way! A Feb 2015 Trip Report
- 5 Mendocino - Sonoma
- 6 Best car to rent for driving around Oahu and Maui
- 7 Santa Barbara Trip Report
- 8 A short stay in LA...Trip Report
- 9 Los Angeles day trips
- 10 Hawaiian Islands
- 11 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 12 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 15 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 16 Cabin in Asheville area
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 zion, Bryce,grand canyon
- 19 Seattle Transportation??
- 20 Denver, Colorado to Grand Canyon, Arizona Summer Trip
- 21 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 22 Favorite Casual D.C. Restaurants?
- 23 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 24 Car Rental - NYC help me figure out logistics
- 25 Friendship, fiddling, and freezing in Boston