I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Upcoming Projects In Kolkata
- 2 American Honeymoon in March
- 3 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 4 Boston in winter?
- 5 Best route home from page, az to ny?
- 6 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 7 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 8 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 9 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 10 charlotte
- 11 New York City in April
- 12 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 13 Long Beach - alternative lodging to Queen Mary but close by
- 14 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 15 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 san fran sightseeing
- 18 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 19 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 20 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 21 Baytown, Texas
- 22 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 23 Moving from VA to CT
- 24 New Orleans pictures
- 25 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas