I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 2 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 3 Boston GTG? 7/17/14
- 4 Detroit area getaway - outside of the city
- 5 Trip Report - Hiking to the HOLLYWOOD sign
- 6 Re-Visit DC
- 7 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 8 Seattle Trip - Snoqualmie Falls
- 9 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 10 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 11 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 12 From Raleigh-Durham to Miami
- 13 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 14 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 15 Question about a private tour in Florence from Livorno port
- 16 LA via Death Valley, Grand Canyon to Vegas
- 17 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 18 December Break Need Recommendations for Southern Travel
- 19 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 20 Road Trip From Dallas to RMNP through CO Springs.
- 21 Washington/Oregon....trip ideas
- 22 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 23 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 24 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 25 Victoria Clipper to Friday Harbor/San Juan Islands