I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
- 1 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 2 timeshare: good idea or no? Please help!
- 3 Moms and Kids Catalina Island - Mini Trip Report
- 4 Flying within the US, ID Question!
- 5 Road Trip from Tahoe to the Tetons and Yellowstone
- 6 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 7 South Dakota--last minute trip; deciding where to stay in Black Hills
- 8 Seeking recs for centrally located quality hotel in LA
- 9 Chicago Architectural Tours
- 10 San Francisco - Exploratorium
- 11 Los Angeles to Santa Fe, NM: Take I-40 or I-10?
- 12 Updates from Hanalei
- 13 Tale of Two Siblings in Kauai...how did we end up in Honolulu?
- 14 Northwest Trip
- 15 Two days in Aug near Denver or Colorado Springs - suggestions?
- 16 Death Valley in November
- 17 Charleston, SC and Wild Dunes
- 18 Maui 10-night Hotel Itinerary
- 19 2nd Choice"Cute Town" betw ALB Albany Airport-Lake George-Take TWO
- 20 Fenway Park Ticket Guru's
- 21 Blue ridge parkway
- 22 Charleston Restaurant week Visit - Q's
- 23 four nights in the Finger Lakes
- 24 Western NC Zipline
- 25 Best places to stay between LA and San Francisco