I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to get discounts on hotel rooms? Priceline?
- 2 2 weeks in California++ in April - Need suggestions on itinerary
- 3 Boston for Easter -- mainly dining questions.
- 4 Day trip to Hudson Valley from NYC?
- 5 Outskirts of New Orleans Hotel
- 6 LA with 12-year old granddaughter
- 7 Alaska- two days in Seward
- 8 Albuquerque to Las Vegas
- 9 Boca Grande or Siesta Key?
- 10 Looking For best Holiday Destination
- 11 San Juan Islands... cruise question
- 12 Charlesmark Hotel, Boston-opinions?
- 13 Great Smoky Mountains - family driving trip
- 14 Looking for Classic/ vintage cars points of interest
- 15 Considering moving from Boston to North Carolina
- 16 Accommodation : Jan 2016 LA Los Vegas
- 17 Old Town Alexandria Restaurants?
- 18 Glacier, Yellowstone, Teton Road Trip
- 19 We are flying into Phoenix in November
- 20 Where to stay and what to do in New York!?
- 21 Phoenix, Grand Canyon & Sedona with kids
- 22 Advice on Roadtrip
- 23 Sedona & Grand Canyon - 1 week trip from Phoenix
- 24 Zion the narrows
- 25 Where to eat in & around San Diego