I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 2 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 3 san fran sightseeing
- 4 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 5 Boston in winter?
- 6 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 7 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 8 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 9 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 12 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 13 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 14 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 15 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 16 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 17 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 18 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 21 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 22 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 23 American Honeymoon in March
- 24 Midway to Mag. Mile area -- cab or public transport?
- 25 Family Friendly Resort Vacation for Holidays