I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
View all United States activity »
- 1 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 2 Warm and don't Drive
- 3 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 4 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 5 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 6 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 7 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 8 Rockport, MA dining?
- 9 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 10 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 11 Princeville in January
- 12 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 13 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 14 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 15 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 16 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 17 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 18 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 19 RIP Judy Rogers
- 20 No high rises, low key natural area with water access in SW Fla
- 21 BASEBALL SPRING TRAINING-SCOTTSDALE
- 22 First time to Austin-San Antonio area
- 23 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 24 hotel near Met NYC
- 25 NY - Tapas/Wine bar in theater district