I am needing some advice on where to go for a road trip. We are a family of 5, three children ages 10,12, and 13. We will have to take the trip in September of 2013, yes I know it is a bit early but I want everything to be planned out the best that it can be. Now we live in Texas and we will have 9 days for a vacation. I want to see beautiful scenery, as well as have fun along the way. Do you have any suggestions on road trips that we could take from Texas that are beautiful and have fun things to do. It doesn't matter where just give your suggestions please. I am at a stand still on ideas. Oh if it makes any difference our vacation budget will be $3000. We do not have to stay gone for the entire 9 days either. Thanks.
First Family Road Trip!!!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip Help--- Philly to Sunset, SC (Virginia portion)
- 2 In just five days: Grand Teton and Yellowstone NPs
- 3 Alaska Local Knowledge Request
- 4 Vacation with 1 year old - ideas?
- 5 Honeymoon/road trip/adventure/help!
- 6 Ideas for 1st time trip to LA/Santa Monica/Hollywood with 16 yr old
- 7 Atascadero -> Pacific Grove -> San Francisco
- 8 moving to florida
- 9 Looking for marijuana on Big Island
- 10 The Seedy Side of Key West
- 11 Hotel near Miami airport
- 12 Florida's beaches questions: Siesta Key, Stump Pass, Sanibel Island
- 13 Our perfect day in Key West
- 14 DENALI FLIGHTSEEING/BUS TOUR OPTION?
- 15 culpepper
- 16 Shuttle from RSW to Naples, FL
- 17 3 days road trip from Boston to Arcadia National park
- 18 Road Trip SW
- 19 Seatle in September 19-22, Where to stay? Avg prices?
- 20 Does anyone have a place on Cape Cod?
- 21 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 22 Recommendations for accommodation in San Diego?
- 23 Mesa Verde
- 24 Is Lanai worth a day trip from Maui?
- 25 Chelsea Antiques Garage flea market -- RIP