We have just moved to live in DC from England and we can't wait to do our first vacation and road trip. We would like to take 2 weeks in August and try visitng places in Carolina and Virginia, We had thought the Outer banks might be nice but I also like the idea of the national parks and Shenandoah. We are a mid 30s couple who like the outdoors be that on a beach or in a forest. This is our chance to spend quality time together to relax after being apart for 5 months (hubby is military) . So quiet is good but with places to visit, local towns to wander through, historic sights to see before settling down in the evening with a glass of wine. Any help with places to visit and stay would be fantastic,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.tophealthbuy.com/vmax-male-enhancement/
- 2 http://www.idealhealthdoctor.com/hydro-muscle-max-reviews/
- 3 http://www.supplementsoffer.com/crepe-erase
- 4 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 5 Ideas for New York
- 6 Parka in PA during February?
- 7 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 8 Border crossing
- 9 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 10 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 11 Back from the Big Easy
- 12 Cross country tips
- 13 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 14 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 15 Driving Alaska
- 16 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 17 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 18 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 19 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 20 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 21 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 22 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 23 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 24 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 25 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB