We have just moved to live in DC from England and we can't wait to do our first vacation and road trip. We would like to take 2 weeks in August and try visitng places in Carolina and Virginia, We had thought the Outer banks might be nice but I also like the idea of the national parks and Shenandoah. We are a mid 30s couple who like the outdoors be that on a beach or in a forest. This is our chance to spend quality time together to relax after being apart for 5 months (hubby is military) . So quiet is good but with places to visit, local towns to wander through, historic sights to see before settling down in the evening with a glass of wine. Any help with places to visit and stay would be fantastic,
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.healthexpertproduct.com/yuth-serum/
- 2 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Everything you need to know about Mobile Strike Hack
- 5 Mt Rushmore/Grand Tetons/JacksonHole/Yellowstone Adventure
- 6 Nitrobuild Plus - Best Testosterone booster Formula
- 7 Read!! http://trexmusclesite.com/megadrol-testosterone-booster/
- 8 Confused about Yellowstone trip
- 9 11 day PNW coast-Olympic-Portland-Glacier
- 10 Boston architecture, decorative arts, & food
- 11 Why people need Fake Driver's Licenses now days?
- 12 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 13 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 14 Fabulous resort for girls' getaway?
- 15 What sets a Marine aside from some guy
- 16 Middle aged and overweight - can I hike
- 17 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 18 More lodging in Oregon for eclipse
- 19 Rules of the NY Subway
- 20 Food Festival Tour
- 21 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 22 Seatte to San Fran - 3 Teenagers
- 23 California Coast Highway 1 from SF to LA Closed?
- 24 Road Trip Bucks County PA to In the Dells Wisconsin
- 25 Dividing time in Glacier