Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Driving from Chicago to Sacramento
- 2 Yellowstone/Glacier - a cabin with a view
- 3 Trip for 2 to Colorado need ideas.
- 4 Hotel location Albuquerque
- 5 Another JFK to Manhattan Question
- 6 New offer from Southwest for California residents
- 7 Savannah or Charleston- If you had to choose.
- 8 Cruising the Cs: Canyon de Chelly, Canyonlands, and Capitol Reef
- 9 Has anyone tried Car Wiz for rentals?
- 10 Short Notice
- 11 Advice needed: first trip to Hawaii
- 12 4 days in San Francisco
- 13 LA Cali for 3 days alone, What To Do?
- 14 Novel in Progress
- 15 5 Days in Charleston and Savannah in December?
- 16 Pawley's Island, SC Favorite Restaurants?
- 17 Eating Well In Manhatten
- 18 Rental car between Providence, RI and Woodstock CT
- 19 Norris Geyser Basin - Yellowstone National Park
- 20 RV road trip from CA to Idaho, Montana, Wyoming
- 21 Another Great DC Trip
- 22 Place to watch World Series in St. Pete Beach?
- 23 Acadia/Bar Harbor in early June
- 24 Lunch near 9/11 Memorial
- 25 Trip Report National Parks Utah in October 2017