Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is this a new record for spam?
- 2 Week in Colorado
- 3 Ferry to Nantucket
- 4 Weekend trip wine-tasting on Long Island
- 5 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 6 Nashville Public Transportation
- 7 Portland, Or. to Seattle & Vancouver Canada and Back
- 8 Quick trip to New Mexico
- 9 Denver to Rocky Mt Nat Park in august
- 10 Cape Cod visit in August
- 11 route tips Ashland OR to Durango, Pasgosa Springs
- 12 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 13 2 1/2 days in Mesa Verde, Santa Fe, Taos
- 14 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 15 BYOB in New York City
- 16 Getting to Oneonta or Delhi, NY
- 17 Sedona to Vegas
- 18 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 19 48 Hours in NYC
- 20 Northern California 13-day Itinerary
- 21 Carmel- Tickle Pink
- 22 Best restaurant in Little Italy?
- 23 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 24 Yellowstone and...what park would you do?
- 25 Sedona - Jeep Tours