Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://supplementplatform.com/lotto-dominator/
- 2 Driving through Chicago area to Wisconsin
- 3 Pu'uhonua O Honaunau National Historical Park - Hawaii
- 4 Arches or Zion?
- 5 Asian population in Portland, OR?
- 6 Looking to move from North Carolina to Colorado
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 how much time to visit pedestal at Statue of Liberty
- 9 First Time to Seattle-Portland-Willamette Valley
- 10 Restaurant recommendations in falmouth/mashpee, ma area
- 11 (Healing?) Retreat in Sedona, Az?
- 12 Richmond Virginia And Poe
- 13 good restaurant near Nawiliwili port, Kauai
- 14 Chicago to Denver or Rapid City
- 15 time to visit statue
- 16 Charleston Itinerary Feedback Please
- 17 Restaurant Recommendations for Queens/Brooklyn/Williamsburgl
- 18 New England Foliage Peeping Trip - Oct 4 to 8th
- 19 Suggestion for Hotel by Ford Museum/Tour
- 20 Chester, CN
- 21 Northern California Gardens.
- 22 First time Colorado 1 week-itinerary help
- 23 Savannah Itinerary Feedback Please
- 24 Ridiculous Pacific Northwest Road Trip
- 25 ground transportation NYC to DC and connecting to MARC