Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 (U S) AOL Password Reset CONTACT ☎ 1:800:681:7208 AOL Tec*h SUPPORT
- 2 Week of July 4th in Hamptons. First-timer, bday dinner...
- 3 Washington - what should we see between Seattle and Cashmere?
- 4 Hilton Waikoloa Village - Yay or Nay?
- 5 New Itinerary
- 6 Help with Northwest Trip
- 7 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 8 Weekend at the Straits of Mackinac
- 9 San Francisco Hotel With Car
- 10 Trip report--Los Angeles food experiences
- 11 Sept trip: San Diego, Disneyland and...?
- 12 Trip report--San Diego food experiences
- 13 Help with Denver - Moab - Denver Trip Itinerary Suggestions
- 14 road trip
- 15 3 month cheap rent in New York City
- 16 SF-Yosemite-Monterey-SF
- 17 In Reverse Gear in Chicago
- 18 Orlando area weather in June
- 19 Quaint towns in Sonoma County
- 20 Camping in FL - Topsail Hill Preserve SP
- 21 Help - Drive from Olympia, WA to SLC, UT
- 22 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 23 Restaurant Recommendation Somehwere Between O'Hare and Berrien County, MI
- 24 Myrtle beach
- 25 Brief Savannah Trip--Brief Savannah Trip Report