Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://basiccleanseplus.com/alphadrox/
- 2 Truth to know about Alta White before using
- 3 Hawaii with older parents
- 4 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 5 http://nutrahealthtrimsite.com/lux-derma/
- 6 http://elevategffacts.com/xplosive-vital/
- 7 Total Eclipse of the Sun visible in USA - plan ahead for August 21, 2017
- 8 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 9 http://newmusclesupplements.com/postdrox/
- 10 Yellowstone
- 11 4 Days in Mass.
- 12 Opinions: key west accommodation
- 13 Bracebridge Dinner at the Ahwahnee Hotel
- 14 Where to stay to visit Glacier National Park
- 15 East Coast Road Trip - What maps to use?
- 16 Any Recent Travelers on I 80 in Iowa and Nebraska
- 17 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 18 Uber availability on Long Island
- 19 Road Trip from Portland to San Francisco
- 20 Fort Myers Area
- 21 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 22 Help with vegas to phoenix national parks roadtrip in november
- 23 NYE in FLL or Miami Beach
- 24 Cross country road trip to the east coast- here we go...
- 25 Chinese restaurants in D.C.?