Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 40th in Key West
- 2 Bronx Help to visit hospital
- 3 Moving to DC ( Nova area) Please help me
- 4 fort lauderdale
- 5 First Trip to Texas -
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Turning 30 in March. What shall I do?
- 8 5 days in Colorado
- 9 Nashville and Gatlinburg
- 10 Jul, Aug or Sept for California trip, which is preferable and why?
- 11 NYC with 5 kids- SOLO
- 12 Avoiding tunnels driving from Atlanta to Philadelphia
- 13 Best 2 (or 3) Day Drive Between Phoenix & Palm Springs?
- 14 Downtown Chicago
- 15 Boston-Philadelphia: drive, fly, Amtrak?
- 16 Miami/Disney World/Bahamas Cruise w/6yo
- 17 8 Days in Yellowstone/GTNP
- 18 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 19 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 20 Resort/Hotel near Port Canaveral
- 21 Southwest road trip
- 22 Grand Circle Road Trip
- 23 Beaches in Florida
- 24 Visit to the top of the Statue of Liberty
- 25 2 Day Family Trip to Grand Canyon - RV or Lodge?