Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 SECURE : RESEST PASSWORD YAHOO CONTACT 1:844::291:6706 YHAOO 7**
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 SECURE : RESEST PASSWORD YAHOO CONTACT 1:844::291:6706 YHAOO 24X7
- 4 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 5 More problems for Big Sur
- 6 Rules of the NY Subway
- 7 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?
- 8 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 9 11 Day Road Trip/Backpacking Trip to Utah's NPs, Looking for Suggestions.
- 10 What to see in Portland
- 11 Portland,Oregon- hotels and good food
- 12 Great Falls or Helena?
- 13 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 14 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 15 Miami for 2 days
- 16 In search of cool beach town in the Carolinas
- 17 I Hiked the Grand Canyon Down & Up in One Day!
- 18 Las Vegas trip report
- 19 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 20 Lunch in Central Park
- 21 Flanigan's Inn & Hotel Zion National Park Springdale
- 22 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 23 My travels to Monument Valley
- 24 Photos from Glacier National Park October 2016
- 25 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk