Does anyone know about this resort? I am returning to Scottsdale and am thinking about this resort. I have stayed at the Four Seasons Scottsdale several times and I love it. I planned to return, but then I saw this resort at a great price. I love that the Four Seasons is close to Pinnacle Peak for a great hike and is somewhat secluded and away from town. It looks like FireSky is close to Old Town and that is the part that I'm not sure about. It seems convenient to restaurants but maybe not as tranquil. How far is it from good hiking? Do you think the Four Seasons is worth it or should I give FireSky a try? Thank you!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 memory improvement
- 2 http://nitroshredadvice.com/active-brightening-face-serum/
- 3 http://israelbigmarket.com/retinolla-review/
- 4 What type of hire car for Nat Parks in UT, AZ
- 5 Lowkey, waterfront, natural area for winter months--no high rises
- 6 Fire and Fuel Apparel
- 7 Seattle and Vancouver/Victoria
- 8 Car rental from Baltimore airport
- 9 North Rim, Page, Bryce & Zion Advice
- 10 Weather in Chicago
- 11 Las V- Grand C - Lake Tahoe
- 12 Help me with this
- 13 SW Colorado-help with details please
- 14 6 days to drive from Wisconsin to Florida solo?
- 15 Laguna Beach Hotel
- 16 New Orleans
- 17 7 days in Maine September 23,2017
- 18 NE Itinerary - Thoughts?
- 19 Oregon road trip
- 20 family with 3 boys needing help for west coast itinerary
- 21 Sunniest place to stay in Kauai
- 22 Tour of the Grand Circle USA .HELP!
- 23 Breckenridge, Estes Park, and Fort Collins in May
- 24 Kauai - wow, just WOW!!!
- 25 Seattle or Portland or Vancouver?