I just wanted to make sure you saw our blog post on traveling to Finger Lakes for, you guessed it, the wine.
Enjoy. And, as always, we want to hear your opinions so tell us if you have a favorite Finger Lakes stop.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 College Tour: Harvard, MIT, and Yale
- 2 Four Seasons Austin HALF-OFF
- 3 http://www.supplementsbag.com/dermavie/
- 4 http://topmuscleuptips.com/lumitact-g700-tactical-military-led-flashlight/
- 5 Safe travel route from Medford, Oregon to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- 6 Hyatt Regency Boston Harbor - how to get to the city?
- 7 Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend
- 8 Best Places to Start Backpacking
- 9 a tourist in DC this February
- 10 Springtime in Florida
- 11 Kings and Sequoia.
- 12 Whale Watching in Kauai
- 13 Springfield, Illinois and no car. Worth a slight detour?
- 14 Camping in Yellowstone? Good idea for a family?
- 15 Grand Canyon Helicopter Ride
- 16 Drive from Denver to Yellowstone in 1 day?
- 17 Itinary for Maui - help please
- 18 4-5 day active vacation/road trip from NY/NJ
- 19 Camping in New England foliage Oct 8-19
- 20 USA October 2016
- 21 Yellowstone or Yosemite in August?
- 22 Redwood National Forest
- 23 Asheville+Charleston+Savannah
- 24 How many days to spend in San Francisco, LA & Las vegas?
- 25 New Orleans on Easter Sunday - parade and church?