I was hoping for some itinerary help for a four day / three night stay in the Finger Lakes region for Labor Day weekend. We'll be coming from the Hudson Valley area. Even though it’s a nuisance to pack and unpack it seems from some of the posts here that doing a loop it might work better. We like quaint B&Bs but would also like be right on the shore if possible. I love the looks of Belhurst Castle. Some of our interests would be winery trails, good food, nice scenery, short hikes, waterfalls and gorges, Corning Glass museum, local arts & crafts shops, galleries, maybe a kayak ride (no need for beach time or swimming). Thanks in advance for any ideas you can give me!
Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 What do you do when your VRBO rental is a nightmare in Lake Geneva?
- 2 Broadway this week
- 3 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 4 DC in Dec-Restaurant ideas near Hilton Mark Alexandria
- 5 Booked our NYC hotel (thanks!), would like restaurant recommendations!
- 6 Drinking a beer in all 50 states for cancer reseach. Need bar suggestions!
- 7 Quick advice needed for 1st visit to HNL & Kauai
- 8 New York, New York...
- 9 East Coast to West Coast travel route
- 10 Shuttle Service from Newark
- 11 trains in Europe
- 12 Grand Teton & Yellowstone & ???
- 13 Road trips - CHI-ATL and MEM-NOLA - April/May 2014
- 14 USA trip
- 15 Need condo suggestions in Destin
- 16 Road to Hana and continuing on backside of Island
- 17 Kanab and Page with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Cedar Point / Put In Bay
- 19 NYC becoming a battleground for Air BnB apartment rentals
- 20 Washington DC in Spring?
- 21 5 Day East Coast Road Trip
- 22 Need good hotel for couple with teen daughter for 2 nights: shopping, plays, not over $600. Which???
- 23 Packer game hotel on the bus line.
- 24 NBA tickets??
- 25 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa