I was hoping for some itinerary help for a four day / three night stay in the Finger Lakes region for Labor Day weekend. We'll be coming from the Hudson Valley area. Even though it’s a nuisance to pack and unpack it seems from some of the posts here that doing a loop it might work better. We like quaint B&Bs but would also like be right on the shore if possible. I love the looks of Belhurst Castle. Some of our interests would be winery trails, good food, nice scenery, short hikes, waterfalls and gorges, Corning Glass museum, local arts & crafts shops, galleries, maybe a kayak ride (no need for beach time or swimming). Thanks in advance for any ideas you can give me!
Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 2 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 3 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 4 los angeles restaurants
- 5 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 6 Help me plan a trip to Nashville and Memphis.
- 7 Anyone there to help me!
- 8 Tipping advice
- 9 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 10 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 11 Calf trip
- 12 Trip to Jupiter, FL
- 13 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 14 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 15 West Maui Restaurants
- 16 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 17 Napa/Sonoma hotel confusion...please help
- 18 Key West Hotel in January
- 19 Where to add a few days in Colorado?
- 20 New Orleans Trip Report - Dec. 2014
- 21 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 24 4 week family trip ideas
- 25 x mas