I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need Advice For Trip with 16year old son-
- 2 The city never sleeps, but we needed to
- 3 Travel suggestions from Mystic, CT to Bar Harbor, Maine
- 4 Driving from San Francisco Airport to San Rafael
- 5 Black Hills, Mount Rushmore, Badlands Trip Report
- 6 Southwest charging USD15/ for early bird check in
- 7 Depot Bay OR
- 8 Seattle 5 day Itinerary
- 9 A June trip to Kauai
- 10 60th birthday trip to Vermont, NH, Maine in October
- 11 Do you have suggestions on my first roadtrip South-West USA?
- 12 Across the United States by Train
- 13 Phone SIM
- 14 Road trip lower 48 to juneau
- 15 Transit Advisory July 4, 2016 Local Transit will be on a hoilday schedule
- 16 Sacramento to South Lake Tahoe to Riverside, CA
- 17 Transportation from downtown Miami to Ft. Lauderdale airport
- 18 Trip Idea for Thanksgiving Break
- 19 A day in Boston
- 20 Five nights in Yellowstone: Where to stay?
- 21 1 Week Too Long For Napa/Sonoma/Mendocino?
- 22 October Fall Foliage Itinerary
- 23 Avoiding Los Angeles Traffic
- 24 ONE DY ONE NIGHT IN LA
- 25 California's Central Coast