I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 DC restaurant report
- 2 Neue Galerie
- 3 My parents planned a vacation for me without asking.
- 4 Warmth in December without Zika??
- 5 Thoughts on our Palm Springs Plans
- 6 Polynesian Cultural Centre
- 7 Philadelphia - Safe?
- 8 Washington DC Trip in December with Small Children
- 9 Arizona in winter
- 10 SF-Yosemite-Monterey Peninsula
- 11 The famous SF -> Seattle road trip
- 12 SF with school-age kids -- too much to choose!
- 13 2016/17 Ski Season Opens
- 14 NYC bus tour suggestions
- 15 Arizona in late January
- 16 A Few Days in Asheville
- 17 University of Florida, Gainesville Breakfast Spot
- 18 Going to Oahu December 1-8
- 19 trip repor 5th-8th October
- 20 Key West
- 21 Glacier and Grand Tetons: June or July
- 22 Savannah and Charleston over New Years.
- 23 moving to Florida
- 24 HELP! Solo road trip - the Deep south - Hints & Tips needed!
- 25 Going from Savanah to thru Smokey Mountains and to the Blue Ridge