I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Rocky Mountain road trip
- 2 Austin, Hotel
- 3 Kathie & Cheryl's notes from Kauai 2017
- 4 Looking for advice on my hitchhike trip plan
- 5 Dinner with two 12 year old boys
- 6 NEW ORLEANS AND CAJUN COUNTRY...A WEEK-LONG FOOD QUEST
- 7 Mesa Verde National Park Colorado
- 8 Bryce and Zion planning
- 9 Boston hotel in May - Suburb and using the T-line
- 10 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 11 Maui - luau question
- 12 The Big Island - Best Way to See the Volcano
- 13 Salt Lake to Telluride Road Trip
- 14 Landslide damages a portion of Scenic Highway 12 (SR-12)
- 15 Need advise(s) for travel from DFW to Destin FL
- 16 June trip to Colorado HELP
- 17 Monthly vacation rental Siesta Key
- 18 Colorado Itinerary
- 19 Rocky Mountain High...king
- 20 SW Colorado Itinerary
- 21 Drive from Ohio to NYC
- 22 1 year anniversary in Colorado in July
- 23 US Trip
- 24 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 25 Philly Itinerary Help