I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 1-(800) 9272480 QuickBooks PRO tech Support number Intuit PRO number.GRECE
- 2 Colorado Shows Off
- 3 New England Tour
- 4 Disneyland Grand Californian
- 5 Chicago - Memphis - NO - Anaheim (train/plane and taxi)
- 6 San Diego VRBO area
- 7 Kauai: First Trip Help Please
- 8 Botanical gardens on Maui, Hilo, and Kauai: how much do they differ?
- 9 help me plan a Cali trip
- 10 Hawaii at Christmas with older teens
- 11 10-hour MIA layover ideas?
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Trip to San Francisco in Dec 2017
- 14 Wilmington DE questions
- 15 San Francisco to Seattle in a day (fires in Oregon)
- 16 50th wedding anniversary in Hawaii??
- 17 Inexpensive Restaurants Near Canyonlands and Capitol Reef?
- 18 Getting from Seatac airport to downtown Seattle
- 19 2 Grannies, 2 parents & 1 three-yr-old
- 20 NYC 9/11 Tour - best options?
- 21 Muir Woods in October
- 22 Dining after show at Sondheim Theatre
- 23 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 24 Southern California Sand Dunes - Oceano Dunes
- 25 Alaska trip rough Itinerary for Sep 2017