I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 2 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 3 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 4 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 5 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 6 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 7 Uber boston
- 8 I95
- 9 Pt Everglades to fll
- 10 Change planes in Atlanta
- 11 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 12 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 13 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 14 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 15 Restaurants in Mesa
- 16 Wine Country
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 25 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?