I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Calming Stay near Seattle/Vacouver??
- 2 Hawaii - What 2 Islands? Maui, HI or Honolulu
- 3 Los Angeles - 2 Days
- 4 where do the locals eat in Portland, Maine
- 5 Portland to mt St. Helens and my rainer
- 6 Alaskan cruise excursions
- 7 Cape cod Labor Day
- 8 Trip report -- Vermont: Bennington and Manchester
- 9 Whale watching in Bar Harbor Maine
- 10 A Delectable Brunch At The Presidio in San Francisco
- 11 hiking in RMNP - Clothing Layers in August
- 12 Help with first road trip - southeast us in January?
- 13 October 2016 Hawaii trip help please
- 14 Need help with National Parks trip in 2017
- 15 'Merca! My National Parks road trip.
- 16 3 week road trip South Carolina and Georgia
- 17 US Open Tennis
- 18 Boston/New England late Sept. with children
- 19 Hotels in San Diego
- 20 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 21 5-7day one way Cruise or 26 glacier day cruise
- 22 Seattle Area Trip Help
- 23 Florida itinerary- your thought please
- 24 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 25 Southampton to JFK drive time and car service