I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Fine Dining Advice - NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 4 week family trip ideas
- 2 SFO black friday traffic
- 3 Tennessee Alabama Louisiana
- 4 best place for New Year's in the South?
- 5 California & French Polynesia
- 6 General Utah planning questions
- 7 Carmel (and Monterey) weekend with a 4 year old
- 8 ideas for roadtrip through Utah, Idaho, Wyoming and Colorado
- 9 A Week in Naples Florida--Much Ado About Food (and Wine)
- 10 Escape cold in mid-Feb (4) nights from Michigan
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 need two stop-overs from LA to Santa Fe, NM
- 13 where in 'Charleston' would you winter?
- 14 American Honeymoon in March
- 15 Boston Uber shenanigans? Fake airport fees
- 16 Chicago- The Godfrey hotel or the Hotel Burnham????
- 17 How to dress in Vegas
- 18 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 19 Arthritis and Humidity where to live?
- 20 Road trip next summes...Suggestions ?
- 21 St Patrick's renovations
- 22 New Casual Italian/Pizza Restaurant, via Danny Meyer: MARTA
- 23 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 24 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 25 From Seattle airport to the city