I'd like some advice from people who're into fine dining and have eaten at a few different places in New York City.
Basically, there are so many amazing places to choose from for the one remaining evening on our trip yet to have a reservation, we can't decide where to book!
The choices I've narrowed down to are;
Jean Georges (in Trump Hotel)
Coliccio and Sons Main Dining Room
At the moment, I'm swaying towards Babbo, but that does change on an almost daily basis!
Any input is most welcome - I look forward to hearing the thoughts of others!
Fine Dining Advice - NYC
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 2 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 5 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 6 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 7 4 week family trip ideas
- 8 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 9 san fran sightseeing
- 10 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 11 Boston in winter?
- 12 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 13 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 14 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 15 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 16 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 17 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 18 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 19 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 20 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 21 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 22 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 23 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 24 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 25 American Honeymoon in March