OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
- 1 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 2 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 3 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 4 D.C. in a day
- 5 San FRancisco Apt Location - Comments, pls
- 6 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 7 Stay between San Francisco and Redwoods?
- 8 A Visit to Charleston
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 3 Week Roadtrip Starting in Nashville - Where to Go?!
- 11 1st time in Boston --need advice
- 12 How similar are the San Juan Islands and the Tofino area of B.C.?
- 13 Florida to Yellowstone to Mt. Rushmore-Sept 2013
- 14 Oregon & Washington: What are we missing, as we're big fans already?
- 15 Pine or Deckers as a place to meet (Lost Creek Wilderness)
- 16 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 17 DC with Kids Trip Report
- 18 Using public transit in San Diego
- 19 Luggage stolen from locked rental car in Orlando
- 20 1st time to Kauai! Will not be the last!
- 21 Seattle Hotel Choice and Other Questions
- 22 Erie Canal - Finger Lakes Region - Day Trip?
- 23 Wisconsin Dells with teenagers
- 24 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 25 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????