OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 2 Days in Portland - Best of?
- 2 New York City Restaurants
- 3 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 4 Timeshare Nightmares
- 5 Advice on a Hamptons Day Trip
- 6 New York City Taking First Steps Against Air BnB Members
- 7 Downtown Denver restaurant recommendation, please~
- 8 Santa Fe advice needed (40th anniversary)
- 9 Which NYC subway should I take?
- 10 Helicopter tours from Vegas to Grand Canyon
- 11 Chicago Architectural River Tours - which one for us?
- 12 Where to stay with kids in Nashville
- 13 East Coast road trip from Boston to Washington DC
- 14 Brooklyn why?
- 15 Glacier, Yellowstone, and Grand Teton itinerary - advice requested please!
- 16 Cab Cost from McCarren to Venetian Hotel?
- 17 New York City Subway Fare Payment
- 18 Rafting in Wisconsin
- 19 Cocoa Beach Restaurant Recommendations near Courtyard Cocoa Beach
- 20 Hawaii Trip. Paradise Lost (Or At Least Misplaced)
- 21 Phoenix restaurants
- 22 5 week in US/Mexico
- 23 Camping at Grand Canyon, Bryce, Zion and Arches
- 24 10 day trip to California
- 25 Best Glacier viewing (by boat) from Seward or Whittier