OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Colonial williamsburg Lodge at Christmas
- 2 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 3 New Orleans pictures
- 4 Help?! I-40 or I-20 across Southeast US this week? (Construction delays?)
- 5 Big Bend National Park - 3 days January itinerary?
- 6 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 7 Young Couple Needs Apartment Rental Advice in/around Orlando
- 8 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 9 Need beach location for summer family reunion.
- 10 Is It Possible - One Post for MT, UT, WY in a Week?
- 11 Dining in Manhattan
- 12 Fastest and Safest (least snow) X-Country Route from Lake Tahoe to NC?
- 13 Manhattan Marriott Property December
- 14 Photo trip log from Grand Wailea
- 15 Sunnen Lake, MO
- 16 san fran sightseeing
- 17 attraction/tour ticket purchase
- 18 American Honeymoon in March
- 19 Chicago in early summer, what to do with our car
- 20 Need Help Finding the Right Spot to Ring in 2015 on the East Coast!
- 21 planning trip to Hawaii, Limited Budget
- 22 Vintage NYC Subway Cars in operation for the 2014 Holiday season
- 23 Best Route into NW Washington DC
- 24 Help! Need a good road trip idea from SF for Thanksgiving
- 25 New Orleans