OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Cabins less than one hour Rabun County Georgia in NC
- 2 Hotel recommendation for San Francisco
- 3 Dining in D.C.
- 4 MICHIGAN - UPPER PENINSULA
- 5 Jersey City Parking
- 6 Washington DC Metro
- 7 MACINAC ISLAND, MICHIGAN
- 8 Kennebunkport and....?
- 9 Grand Staircase Esclante National Monument
- 10 AirBnB is illegal in San Francisco,
- 11 VRBO/Airbnb rental status in San Francisco
- 12 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas trip report
- 13 Where to go in Maine?
- 14 Places to eat like a local in Los Angeles
- 15 Travel options from Washington DC to Williamsburg, Virginia
- 16 Christmas cruise in Hawaii
- 17 Wedding in Hawaii
- 18 Houseboat on Lake Powell
- 19 rain in Kauai
- 20 Alaska cruise and land
- 21 Antelope Canyon. Tour form Page or just show up there and pick a guide ?
- 22 Alaska Itinerary/Suggestions
- 23 NEW YORK CITY!!!
- 24 Camping Summer of 2015 Yellowstone? Yosemite? GT?
- 25 Hotel in Santa Barbara