OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 From NY to Miami with 3 teenage kids
- 2 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 3 Rules of the Sidewalk
- 4 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 5 After Chigago ? side trips- suggestions
- 6 Restaurant in NYC advice
- 7 USA New York City: First-time Visitors
- 8 Transportation from Newark airport to Secaucus
- 9 5 Days in San Antonio and Austin Texas
- 10 Solo Female Traveller to New Orleans
- 11 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 12 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 13 Dad and daughter trip to Santa Fe
- 14 Tipping advice
- 15 Wilmington, NC to Raleigh - Anything interesting to see in between?
- 16 charleston during Christmas Week
- 17 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 18 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Available Again
- 19 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Tuscon to Las Vegas Drive in December
- 22 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 23 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 24 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 25 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?