OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California road trip
- 2 Mountain hiking in the US for kids - Fall/Spring . . .
- 3 Camping in the Adirondacks
- 4 LA, San Diego and San Francisco in 8 days -- can/should we try?
- 5 Trip to the Adirondacks
- 6 Flights from Bay Area to Orlando, Florida
- 7 Boston Logan airport to Salem MA
- 8 Berkshires in late October
- 9 2 day in Adirondack park
- 10 No accomodation in Hana...should we forget about it?
- 11 Half Moon Bay, CA - stay there or go to Napa Valley?
- 12 Trip Report: An Intoxicating Birthday Day-Trip in Napa
- 13 NYC Clubs for live music
- 14 Mesa Verde
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Relocating Tips - Mild Weather, Good Schools, Low Cost of Living
- 17 Alaska trip -Labor Day weekend
- 18 Three Days In Portland, Maine
- 19 LUNCH IN ORLANDO, FL
- 20 Vail or Aspen in summertime?
- 21 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 22 Seattle: Something Different?
- 23 Need help with Yellowstone and area starting in SLC
- 24 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 25 ONP help