OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Buy passports,drivers license,IDs,birth certs,Visas,SSN,US green cards
- 2 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 3 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 4 Charleston, SC Hotels
- 5 Santa Fe Area Hiking Early June - 3 full days.
- 6 Miami Marlins
- 7 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 8 Charleston, SC help
- 9 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 10 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 11 Bar Harbor Maine or Mystic Connecticut in August.
- 12 San Francisco to LA or LA to San Francisco ?!?
- 13 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 14 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 15 middlebury vt snow
- 16 Oakland CA restaurants near Fox Theater ... maybe even a hotel?
- 17 Need help with San Juan Islands lodging
- 18 Atlantic coast and mountain vacation
- 19 Seattle in July: Warwick or Maxwell hotel
- 20 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 21 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 22 Deep South sept 2015
- 23 Self guided White House tour
- 24 Northwest USA
- 25 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!