OK, here's a challenge for you. Well, it's actually my challenge that I'm hoping you can help me out with. I dream of moving from the west coast to the east coast. Preferably the New England area. Does Connecticut count as part of New England, by the way??! I long for nature, culture, seasons and being able to walk to cute little coffee and antique places. As much as my husband does not want to move and he probably never will. He did tell me to go ahead and find him a job on the east coast and we'll see. I did find him the job he has now so he shouldn't provoke me.....But it'll be harder finding a matching one. So I'm wondering if anyone can help me some web sites where I can look for work in any of the areas in New England? Thanks!
Finding work in New England??
- 1 Kauai golf
- 2 Pine Barrens- where to stay ?
- 3 Trip Itinerary Advice Needed - 1wk Yellowstone & Tetons
- 4 JFK to Upper West Side by subway
- 5 stay near newark or nyc
- 6 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 7 East coast tour - Part2: Phily, Washington, Niagara Falls
- 8 Carmel, California where to stay??
- 9 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 10 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 11 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 12 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 13 Trail Ridge Road in Rocky Mountain National Park opens today
- 14 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 15 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 16 Traveling the upper west coast into vancouver
- 17 Cape Ann area
- 18 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 19 Where to stay Charleston SC
- 20 San Franciso to Vancouver
- 21 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 22 Our Yellowstone Plans
- 23 ETHNIC RESTAURANTS IN DC W/ ETHNIC ENTERTAINMENT
- 24 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 25 Manzanita Or restaurants