I will be traveling to Oregon in July on a solo trip. I want to do some day hikes in the old growth forests but I do not want to hike solo. Does anyone have advice on finding a guide, naturalist, botanist, etc.?
Find a guide for dayhikes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need ideas - hGirls' trip to Chicago
- 2 Is the New York subway safe?
- 3 Round trip from Chicago
- 4 Hotels in Washington, DC; Alexandria or Arlington with direct metro access?
- 5 Where to stay for one night between Cleveland and Toledo?
- 6 Drive Dallas To New Orleans - Best Food Stops!!
- 7 Saturday arrival Seattle airport to Lake Crescent
- 8 Is this Los Angeles tour feasible?
- 9 Where to from Tampa?
- 10 Sampling Ethnic Las Vegas II
- 11 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?
- 12 Relocation: Where Do We Fit In
- 13 USA and Canada in 2 months
- 14 What do you think about Asian tourist manner?
- 15 Chicago O'Hare to Downtown
- 16 December trip from San Francisco to LA
- 17 Angels Crest and Rim of the World Scenic Drives: Mid-November 2014
- 18 Scenic drive from Charleston SC to Charlotte NC
- 19 And now...The 100 Best Things to Eat in Philadelphia
- 20 Hotel in Newton outside Boston - need transportation and related advice
- 21 NYC restaurant for Thanksgiving
- 22 I am turning 60 and boy do I need help with my trip!
- 23 Houston Weekend Planning Help Needed, please
- 24 Three nights in Chicago -- a report
- 25 Sacramento to State College, PA in late November