I will be traveling to Oregon in July on a solo trip. I want to do some day hikes in the old growth forests but I do not want to hike solo. Does anyone have advice on finding a guide, naturalist, botanist, etc.?
Find a guide for dayhikes.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 TripReport--10 Utah Circle
- 2 Which Florida Key for one month stay with infant?
- 3 Dec / Jan in the USA- advice
- 4 St. Simon, Georgia
- 5 Looking for Next Destination
- 6 Planning for Fall Foliage in NE, Oct 2015
- 7 Low Country Honor Flight to Washington DC
- 8 6 Days in NYC and then to Orlando - Best way to fly?
- 9 West Coast Road Trip
- 10 Baltimore Inner Harbor to DC - without a car; with luggage - suggestions?
- 11 103rd annual northern Navajo nation fair
- 12 Need Minnesota leaf color reports
- 13 Best Sonoma wineries you've never heard of
- 14 Dressing up for theatre in new york
- 15 Travel between Maui and Big Island
- 16 Glacier NP & Yellowstone NP 8 day trip Itinerary
- 17 Moving to New Jersey
- 18 Trip Report - New York & Washington DC – May 30 – June 4, 2014
- 19 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 20 Petoskey Fall Break?
- 21 Relaxing Honeymoon Week
- 22 California
- 23 4 day trip from Denver this fall - First time in the Rockies - Where to go?
- 24 Maui itinerary
- 25 Door County with a Dog - trip in progress