Has anyone been to the new Field Station Dino outdoor exhibit in NJ ? How was it ? Are there bathrooms avialable ? We are thinking of taking the ride from Long Island. Possibibly staying over night. Is there a hotel in walking distance? Restuarants? We are a family of 5, including 3 kids (7, 5 and 1 years old). plus a few extra adults.
Field Station Dino: Secaucus New Jersey
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Pizza Paradise In Pasadena
- 2 Help on choosing outdoorsy town to move to after college
- 3 Alaska Marine highway - worth the 2 day trip?
- 4 Boston to see Sargent works
- 5 Trip report, Part 4 - Monument Valley, Arches, Bryce, Vegas, Jan 2015
- 6 New York City - apartment locations
- 7 Las Vegas, GC, Page, Bryce, Zion - August with teens - advice welcome
- 8 Utah 2
- 9 Southern states in March/April 2016
- 10 TOWING SCAM IN WASHINGTON, DC
- 11 West Coast US trip from Sep to Oct 15 for 30days
- 12 Would a Annual Park pass be worth it?
- 13 12-hour layover in Honolulu: What to do?
- 14 Dinsey Wolrd - another "what resort" question
- 15 Tudor city -special help/info
- 16 Scottsdale, Sedona, Grand Canyon
- 17 Coffee shop or dinner recommendations for Fullerton/Anaheim area?
- 18 Xmas in Key West: Come on Vacation, Leave on Probation
- 19 Short New York City Weekend Trip report March 2015
- 20 Good restaurants near Griffith Observatory?
- 21 Planning to see chicago with a big family
- 22 Notom-Burr or Rt 12 from Capitol Reef to Bryce
- 23 must see and do's in Maui?
- 24 3 or 4 days north of San Francisco with kids
- 25 Canyon Rides horseback tour of Bryce Canyon