We taking a baseball trip and covering the MidWest stadiums this summer. At one point we will be driving from Minneapolis to Kansas City (the longest drive of our trip). What will the quickest route be and also is there a scenic route which would make it more interesting. I was interested in seeing the Field of Dreams but from what we see on the map, it looks very much out of the way. Is that the case? When we travel through Iowa are there any "must sees" and places to stop along the way. Thanks for any help!
Field of Dreams
- 1 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 2 Albuquerque to Denver
- 3 Seattle restaurant near Pikes Market
- 4 San Fran, Napa, Palo Alto, Carmel advice
- 5 WHERE TO STAY FOR PROPOSAL WEEKEND IN FREDRICKSBURG
- 6 Omni Hotel, San Francisco - Did I make a good choice
- 7 Zion vs Bryce - How many days each?
- 8 Using public transit in San Diego
- 9 What to do with extra day in Virginia?
- 10 Williamsburg VA
- 11 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 12 A Visit to Charleston
- 13 Restos in Boca Raton
- 14 Rocks and Roads in Utah
- 15 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 16 Yosemite Falls Lodge in the park or Cedar Lodge w/ budget constraints
- 17 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 18 Southern Utah and GC Trip Cont.- Itinerary Help
- 19 Memorial day weekend drivable getaway from Jersey City, NJ
- 20 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 21 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 22 Question about Northeast Wisconsin along the lake
- 23 Help with NYC transit
- 24 How far ahead to book Alcatraz?
- 25 Boston Area College Tour