Need to be in Naples for business and would like to spend a few nights with spouse relaxing. Most properties are crazy expensive or are trashed in reviews. Flexible, can be near center of town or near beach, we like to walk , $250-350 range. Thanks
few nights in Naples FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 2 Burlington VT day trip
- 3 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 4 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 5 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 6 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 7 Two airports to choose from?
- 8 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 9 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 10 Apartment Rentals DC
- 11 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 12 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 13 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 14 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 15 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 16 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 17 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 18 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?
- 19 Portsmouth, New Hampshire
- 20 YNP, GT and Driggs 10 day trip 8/13-8/22 - great time was had by all!
- 21 Western North Carolina
- 22 Kayaking in Kauai
- 23 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 24 LV-Zion-Bryce-GC trip: itenerary help
- 25 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT