Need to be in Naples for business and would like to spend a few nights with spouse relaxing. Most properties are crazy expensive or are trashed in reviews. Flexible, can be near center of town or near beach, we like to walk , $250-350 range. Thanks
few nights in Naples FL
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Itinerary for Vegas - Phoenix
- 2 Relatively Inexpensive NYC Hotel?
- 3 Gulf access or beach an hr or so north of Tampa?
- 4 Texas
- 5 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 6 How to get there from here..routing advice, North Rim to Moab
- 7 Hotels Philly
- 8 Accommodation in Los Angeles
- 9 Road trip to the Deep South revisited......itinerary for your perusal
- 10 Restaurants near Miami Airport
- 11 Cross Country RV Trip
- 12 Jason Lapene - Best Visiting place for holidays
- 13 NYC - Taxi Cost JFK to Upper West Side
- 14 Petrified national forest, AZ
- 15 Universal Orlando
- 16 Where locals eat - Charleston, South Carolina
- 17 Best First Thing to Do in Manhattan - & Advice re Itinerary!
- 18 Keith Haring Exhibit at the De Young, San Francisco
- 19 The Tides in Laguna Beach
- 20 A Napa Valley Reprise: Mom turns the big 5-0!
- 21 San Francisco hotel in Fisherman's Wharf or Union Square
- 22 Mt. Hood or Columbia Gorge for family reunion?
- 23 Cleveland Park or the West end for DC family spring break
- 24 California
- 25 Charleston, SC Beaches