I would like to take a 2 night vacation driving from Baltimore during Xmas holiday-even for New Year's eve. 3 adults and 3 children-12, 11, 8. Any ideas that would include some interesting sightseeing and kid's fun-swimming pool. Not D,C,or New York. Any suggestions?
few day holiday within driving distance from Baltimore
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Texas and Deep South Road Trip - with Limited Time!
- 2 Santa Fe-Best Time of Year to Visit
- 3 San Fran to Crater Lake? round trip one week
- 4 Looking for One night commutable to NYC (Solo)
- 5 Looking For Something New Around The Bay Area!
- 6 Big Island Fans - will we like Maui?
- 7 Please help me with my Minnesota itinerary
- 8 Seattle, Portland, and day trips all around
- 9 Another Californian Odyssey (June/July 2014)
- 10 Easiest US airports to get to/from with public transportation
- 11 Staying in Hollywood or Santa Monica area?
- 12 Seeking thoughtful advice on Yellowstone/Tetons trip!
- 13 Best accomodation in LA on a budget
- 14 Corvettes at Carlisle - Aussie travellers
- 15 ONP-San Juan Islds or Victoria-Seattle - what's best itinerary for 8 days?
- 16 Montreal - 3 Day Trip
- 17 NYC
- 18 Detroit, MI to Portland or bust.
- 19 Toronto to Coastal Maine 1 Week Road Trip
- 20 Las Vegas - what to do solo
- 21 Seattle: Something Different?
- 22 let's do a new Hawaii countdown
- 23 Back from Miami Beach
- 24 Finger Lakes Itinerary Help
- 25 Blue Ridge Parkway Help!