My mom and I are looking for someplace to go this december for a couple of nights. We did Asheville/Biltmore 2 years ago and loved it. We tend to like to go to the south but could be swayed if something else is really fantastic. We like to stay in historic inns/B&B's and are just looking for something "christmasy" We have already been to Savannah and Charleston. We were thinking maybe Richmond or Macon...Any suggestions?
Festive towns to visit at Christmas time??
View all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 2 Maybe a trip to NYC will make my 16 year old think Mom's okay
- 3 Which Florida Key to snorkel?
- 4 South Lake Tahoe (end of December 2013)
- 5 The impossible dream: Bypassing I-95 between DC and Richmond
- 6 Hollywood with 17yr old son
- 7 UK passport to travel from US to Thailand
- 8 Savanah Sojourn
- 9 Any additions to my general plan for 2 night stay in Jacksonville (no car)?
- 10 dog friendly hotels websites--any others than bringfido.com?
- 11 Creating restaurant list for San Francisco - new ones??
- 12 Fun restaurants in New Orleans
- 13 Seniors need help with itinerary for grandkids!
- 14 Warm and don't Drive
- 15 Train from Boston to Rockport?
- 16 San Diego Desert Trip in January
- 17 Rockport, MA dining?
- 18 Charlotte Area Suggestions
- 19 Princeville in January
- 20 7 weeks Canada and USA. Help with itinerary please.
- 21 Roadtrip New Orleans, Vicksburg, Montgomery, Mobile, New Orleans
- 22 Roads Open to Estes Park
- 23 Best Cirque du Soleil show in Vegas 14 and 11 yo boys?
- 24 Help! Travel plans to USA West Coast
- 25 RIP Judy Rogers