My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Ass!st : Tec*h SUPP0RT NORTON CONTACT +1:844:827:6486 NORTON 24*7
- 2 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 3 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 4 Big Sur and Scenic Hwy 1 in CA.
- 5 7 extremely useful cell phone car mount
- 6 NYC- fun and cool ideas
- 7 Miami for 2 days
- 8 PNC Park ~ convenient hotel?
- 9 Las Vegas trip report
- 10 How much cash do you travel with?
- 11 Big Island - Best Way to See Lava and Waterfalls?
- 12 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 13 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 14 sugestions
- 15 road trip from NC to Maine in Sept.
- 16 Boston area hotels
- 17 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 18 10 Day Road Trip in Colorado
- 19 Santa Fe Itineray
- 20 Washington to Oregon where I need help
- 21 Quick road trip
- 22 What to request?
- 23 Santa Barbara Hotels
- 24 How much cash do you travel with?
- 25 Outlet Mall in New Orleans