My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Festival of Lights Information Needed
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Maui - Need a Vegan-Friendly Restaurant Recommendation
- 2 Hawaii or Rio for male single traveler
- 3 7 things to do under $21 in Las Vegas
- 4 Avis Car rental Loss Damage Waiver LDW Fraud
- 5 Denver Airport to Downtown Sheraton--Transportation Options?
- 6 3 weeks in USA in February -- refined itinerary
- 7 Tipping advice
- 8 Seattle hotel recommendation needed
- 9 Fort Myers Beach vs Naples Beach
- 10 Hotel - Caesars Palace OR Signature @ MGM
- 11 Cheapest, best to get from San Fran Airport to Hotel in Fina. District?
- 12 Boston to Ohio, with visits to FDR Home and Fallingwater
- 13 2 or 3 nights in Hana
- 14 San Diego Girl's Trip in December
- 15 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 16 West Maui Restaurants
- 17 San Diego Little Italy
- 18 Charleston/Savannah/Asheville, 6 days enough?
- 19 Hawaii Rental Cars - Book early
- 20 Queens, NY - Do not go
- 21 Lake Rabun Hotel
- 22 Key West Hotel in January
- 23 Healdsburg tips
- 24 Boston, NYC or Chicago for 3rd weekend in March?
- 25 los angeles restaurants