My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Chicago - Family Weekend
- 2 North Carolina Coast
- 3 Washington DC: your favorite part of your visit
- 4 Saratoga Springs, NY, Current Information Wanted
- 5 Itinerary help for 3-night stay in DC?
- 6 14 day Road Trip: Zion NP to Seattle/North Cascade NP
- 7 Itinerary help for a 3-night stay in NYC?
- 8 NYC with wheelchair
- 9 Contemplating moving from Chicago to Nashville
- 10 Boston--Another Art Mission
- 11 Off the beaten track in the deep south
- 12 Easy to Moderate Hikes - Moab Area
- 13 Hapuna beach, big island
- 14 Chicago Outskirts Hotel
- 15 myrtle beach
- 16 Martha's Vineyard or Chatham?
- 17 flying from los angeles to see the south ??
- 18 Yosemite/SNP/SFO itinerary
- 19 Mill Valley California Walks and Hikes
- 20 Vacation Destination for Large Family
- 21 TRYP Hotel in NYC?
- 22 6 nights in Colorado with family itinerary help
- 23 Casual dinner in the theater district
- 24 hawaii location for young couple needed
- 25 New Orleans logistics