My husband and I have reservations for the weekend of December 15h at Oglebay's Resort. If we leave to go off the property will we have trouble getting back on due to traffic seeing the light festival? Is it better to go and see the lights early or later in the evening? Is the Victoria Vaudeville show fun to attend? It will be their Christmas show. Does anyone have any restaurant suggestions? Thanks in advance for the advice. Nancy
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 3 Renting a car with DWAI
- 4 San Francisco first visit.
- 5 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 6 Please help with Route 66 planning, overnight stops and detours
- 7 Looking for a restaurant! Oregon 101
- 8 NYC: Milburn or Millenium Hilton
- 9 What time should we buy Liberty/Ellis Island tickets for?
- 10 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 11 Park City- handicapped
- 12 Has anyone rent US travel WiFi before?
- 13 CHRISTMAS WEEK: NEW YORK STYLE
- 14 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 15 Arizona on a whirlwind update
- 16 PLEASE HELP!!!! need beach in maui for not-so-strong swimmer....
- 17 Disney Wild Africa Trek
- 18 Yellowstone in early May
- 19 Boston (1/25-1/29), NYC (1/30-2/5)- theater, food, museum exhibits?
- 20 USA Trip in 4 Weeks
- 21 5 days in Central Florida--where to stay and what to see
- 22 3 Days Itinerary Recommendation for Maui
- 23 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 24 My kingdom for an acai bowl on Hawaii Island
- 25 DCArea GTG April 2017