I am coming to Seattle from Florida, meeting my sister in Victoria, flights are really cheap from FL to Seattle, what is the best ferry to get to Victoria, how long does it take, how easy to get to the ferry from the airport? Thanks for any info, I'm sure I will have more questions.
ferry to Victoria
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Another California/Utah/Arizona Road Trip Where to EAT
- 2 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 3 Visiting Hemingway Country, Petoskey Area
- 4 Beaufort, NC or Wilmington, NC?
- 5 Road trip itinerary
- 6 Metro or cab from Delancey St to Penn Station?
- 7 Alexandria, VA Marriott Residence Inn et al
- 8 Lake Huron Circle Tour
- 9 Two 64 year old buddies on A week trip
- 10 Need help planning trip to Atlanta, Alabama and then New Orleans
- 11 Apartment Rentals DC
- 12 San Francisco-Coventry Inn??
- 13 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 14 Two airports to choose from?
- 15 Pizza Recs in the Bronx Area
- 16 Narrowing things down for DC and Virginia
- 17 Burlington VT day trip
- 18 SLC and JAC?? - ski advice needed
- 19 East Coast trip including DC, New York and surrounding areas.
- 20 Please help with daily details for Utah Park trip next month!
- 21 Finally!!! Santa Fe/ Albuquerque Family Christmas Break 2014
- 22 Hiking, Horses, Having fun: Family Adventure in Yellowstone & Grand Teton
- 23 please advise on my Seattle-Vancouver itinerary
- 24 DC - Choosing a place to stay where the action is!
- 25 Acadia Carriage Rides--Which One To Do?