I am coming to Seattle from Florida, meeting my sister in Victoria, flights are really cheap from FL to Seattle, what is the best ferry to get to Victoria, how long does it take, how easy to get to the ferry from the airport? Thanks for any info, I'm sure I will have more questions.
ferry to Victoria
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Fall trip, best location to stay in Vermont. Need help please.
- 2 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 3 California (San Francisco, Napa,Carmel/Monterey,Santa Barbara,San Diego)
- 4 Seeking advice for Glacier National Park
- 5 Ideas for a family on a roadtrip around Denver and Utah
- 6 Clearwater FL area
- 7 Los Angeles day trips
- 8 Rapid City to Yellowstone Route
- 9 Business in San diego and then a weeks vacation?
- 10 trip advice from TN to TX
- 11 san diego or nearby area
- 12 middlebury vt snow
- 13 NY to Asheville then country place to stay
- 14 Charlotte NC Lodging & Driving Question
- 15 First Trip to California with Family of 6
- 16 ski trip: utah or colorado
- 17 Caklifornia & Oregon
- 18 Help with Moab itinerary for an overacheiver
- 19 Kauai - day trips to North shore and Waimea Canyon/Kokee State Park
- 20 Route 50 between Virginia and Missouri--Scenic?
- 21 San Fran to Yosemite one night stay
- 22 Drive down the West Coast 2015
- 23 What is the weather like in Kona in November?
- 24 Chattanooga to Washington DC via Blue Ridge Parkway
- 25 Warning: Recent increase in violent crime in New Orleans' French Quarter