I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.facts4supplement.com/kerave-hair-nl/
- 2 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 3 Ideas for New York
- 4 Parka in PA during February?
- 5 Early 2017 Broadway Banter - "Come From Away"
- 6 Border crossing
- 7 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 8 Restaurants in the San Francisco area
- 9 Back from the Big Easy
- 10 Cross country tips
- 11 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 12 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 13 Driving Alaska
- 14 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 15 Is Fox Rent A Car any good?
- 16 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 17 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 18 Rental cars at Tampa cruiseport 3
- 19 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 20 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 21 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 22 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 23 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 24 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 25 IAH to HOU Questions