I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ferry to Martha's Vineyard from CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 4 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 5 American Honeymoon in March
- 6 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 7 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 8 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 4 week family trip ideas
- 11 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 12 san fran sightseeing
- 13 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 14 Boston in winter?
- 15 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 16 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 17 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 18 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 19 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 20 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 21 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 22 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?