I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://faceliftgymbuy.com/prodroxatone-serum/
- 2 http://www.xtgenixau.com/xtrcut-reviews/
- 3 http://supplementsadvisor.org/skinprov/
- 4 Could Attempt Better Looking Skin
- 5 http://www.tenedonlineshop.com/revitol-anti-aging-cream/
- 6 http://www.cogniqtry.com/alpha-performance-enhancer/
- 7 http://www.healthcarebooster.com/testo-vital/
- 8 http://www.healthyminimag.com/muscle-xtx-reviews/
- 9 http://www.supplementadvise.com/optimum-garcinia-plus/
- 10 http://idmcracksoftware.com
- 11 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 12 http://bettercoloncleansingguide.com/mastique-serum-fr/
- 13 virtual dj @ http://freecracksunlimited.com/virtualdj-crack-download/
- 14 http://yoursantiagingcream.com/nuvagen-cream/
- 15 Attending a wedding on Nantucket !
- 16 questioning it water will make
- 17 Visiting Oregon - Portland to Crater Lake
- 18 Yellowstone and Tetons in July 2016
- 19 Thinking of moving FROM Pittsburgh TO Seattle
- 20 San Francisco through Colorado Rockies
- 21 Aussie family heading to the US for the first time
- 22 Lake Tahoe hotel with a lake view
- 23 Los Angeles Indefinitely
- 24 September trip Portland/Seattle
- 25 Road trip: Boston to Salt Lake City