I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Road Trip-San Francisco and Los Angeles
- 2 Hawaiian Honeymoon - Hotel Advice
- 3 California Coast Road Trip Itinerary Help
- 4 USA family tour
- 5 Sky Harbor to Tucson shuttle
- 6 How to spend a few days in mid June near Oakland
- 7 Los Angeles area wildflower viewing?
- 8 Road Trip Florida to Maine
- 9 Broadway Review - Show & Dinner
- 10 Favorite restaurants in Savannah
- 11 Overnight between Moab and Grand Canyon village
- 12 Los Angeles Area Restaurants - 2017 Edition
- 13 Here Are Our Interests, Now What Would You Add to Seattle?
- 14 Costco Travel
- 15 Which of these 3 Kona hotels
- 16 Philly Itinerary Help
- 17 10 days in Alaska. Help please
- 18 Route 81: RI to Orlando
- 19 Bryce and Zion hikes and photography
- 20 Little Bighorn, beartooth, Yellowstone, Tetons, Jackson hole, Cody
- 21 There's a Tulip Field in Texas!
- 22 4 days road trip southern New England
- 23 trip out west horses and rafting
- 24 Limo LGA to Sayville: Which Company?
- 25 D.C. UNION STATION SIGHT SEEING