I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Ferry to Martha's Vineyard from CT?
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Vegas hotels for families
- 2 Lunch at the Lakeside (Boathouse) restaurant in Central Park
- 3 Atlanta to Denver Straight through
- 4 Kauai - a few miscellaneous questions
- 5 Where to go to hear good Hawaiian Music in Kauai?
- 6 10 days in Big Island and Kauai
- 7 San Diego with Kids
- 8 Road Trip! Philadelphia to Montreal and Quebec
- 9 NYC Neighbourhoods
- 10 Where to go? Family looking for the perfect vacation spot.
- 11 Morgan Library. Been there? Places to eat nearby?
- 12 Route from Port Angeles to Seattle.
- 13 San Diego Lodging help needed
- 14 Transportation help in Philly
- 15 Hotel Recommendations in downtown Austin
- 16 Where to stay for Acadia National Park
- 17 Wyndham timeshares--should we or shouldn't
- 18 Temecula< CA
- 19 San Diego beaches using public transportation
- 20 Car needed in New Orleans?
- 21 Road Trip from San Francisco - Hwy 1 to Carmel area or Yosemite??
- 22 Mt Rainier rainy/cloudy day activities
- 23 Bears and Traps. Our Grand Alaska Sea & Land Tour
- 24 East Coast trip in 11 full days.
- 25 New York - October with 7 yr old