I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Day hikes in Yosemite for family of 4 (2 teens)
- 2 Maine trip report -- Rockland, Camden, Rockport, Owl's Head, Wiscasset
- 3 1st trip to Maine Need feedback and advice
- 4 Maine Lobster Rolls
- 5 1 week NE Fall trip (ME, VT, NY..)
- 6 Transit Advisory for July 4, 2017
- 7 Miane Lobster Rolls
- 8 Mnnpls--what to do, culture and food
- 9 Dining & Things to Do - North Bennington
- 10 transportation from JFK to Newark airport 1 way
- 11 Blue Ridge Mountains Skyline Drive
- 12 Best way from Niagara Falls to Washington DC
- 13 Restaurant Recs in Boston
- 14 Yosemite This Weekend
- 15 Where to stay in Boston?
- 16 Help with 6-7 Day Itinerary to Alaska (Early August)
- 17 Road Trip to ND, SD, Nebraska, and Iowas
- 18 Best Vegas hotel with 12 & 15 year olds
- 19 Where to take mom for 70th birthday?
- 20 San Francisco, Yosemite, Carmel
- 21 Child safe Hawaii beaches in late October
- 22 Honeymoon from Chicago to picture rocks
- 23 Driving from San Fran to Seattle
- 24 Recommend an ATV Tour in UT, AZ or CO
- 25 Roadtrippin on Route 66