I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Campground and Beach near Mystic, Ct
- 2 Restaurants in San Francisco and Napa/Sonoma Valley
- 3 Hilton Head restaurants
- 4 Advice on tipping
- 5 Self-Catering to Lunch at Philadelphia's Barnes Collection
- 6 Looking for suggestions for Washington state weekend getaways
- 7 September Road Trip in New England
- 8 Road trip October
- 9 Western Trip - CO, Utah, NV
- 10 Amish
- 11 Our Badlands, Black Hills, Yellowstone Adventure, June 2015
- 12 SF, One day trip to wine county help July 3-5th??
- 13 United Nations tours
- 14 Solo Trip to Seattle on a Budget
- 15 national/state park in November
- 16 Road trip phila to toronto - help!
- 17 Nantucket for Columbus Weekend
- 18 Broadway Banter revived, Spring 2015!
- 19 Cayo Costa State Park
- 20 Restaurant near Dana on the bay San Diego
- 21 Philadelphia to Sunset, SC via I81 and others
- 22 Cross Country NH to WA
- 23 Yreka, CA to Medford, OR, Siskiyou Pass
- 24 Road Trip
- 25 2 months in Hawaii!