I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Outlet Mall in New Orleans
- 2 AZ, UT, CO - urgent only 1 day to plan!
- 3 Amtrak California Zephyr and Yosemite waterfalls
- 4 Boston area hotels
- 5 A pleasant day on the road in Oregon?
- 6 Trip Report: Vancouver, Seattle, Portland, September 2016
- 7 Saratoga Springs, NY - affordable hotel?
- 8 Ideas for month-long CA/WA/OR road trip
- 9 Miami for 2 days
- 10 Yosemite Trip May 2017
- 11 Great Falls or Helena?
- 12 NYC opinions please! 2nt (shows & meals w/1st timer)
- 13 What to request?
- 14 Epic Journey East coast and back
- 15 Help! 2nd half of trip...From GTNP, 11 days before flying out of Denver.
- 16 What to see in Portland
- 17 South Dakota to Bryce Canyon and what to do in between...
- 18 How much cash do you travel with?
- 19 More problems for Big Sur
- 20 Default Vegas-GC-Antelope-Bryce-Zion-Vegas
- 21 Driving from FLL to Key West
- 22 Anyone use Hawaiian Airlines?
- 23 two moms with 2 kids to visit New Orleans
- 24 Rules of the NY Subway
- 25 place to eat and Grocery btn Salt lake city and Zion Canyon?