I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Is the California Zephyr really a once in a life time experience?
- 2 Who offers multi-island guided birding trips in Hawaii?
- 3 Great eats Portland, Seattle, Vancouver
- 4 alaska kenai peninsula places to stay for fishing.
- 5 Driving from Carmel to Incline Village on Wednesday
- 6 DC area hotel for end of June...
- 7 San Diego/La Jolla?
- 8 GRAND CIRCLE 1 week RV/Campervan
- 9 Empire Sate: best time; best vendor etcx
- 10 Camping Sites in and around NY
- 11 Yosemite Hike
- 12 Thanksgiving Road trip California
- 13 New York City to New Orleans Itinerary
- 14 Day Trip from Chicago Suburbs with Kids
- 15 Road trip from D.C. to Maine
- 16 Across country drive
- 17 Traveling with an infant
- 18 philly to fredericksburg sat of memorial day wknd - bad idea?
- 19 Palm Springs, CA trip advice
- 20 bad traffic on 476 in PA memorial day weekend
- 21 Christmas at Grand Canyon
- 22 3rd Attempt - Road Trip Utah June 2016
- 23 2017 Yellowstone or bust
- 24 Houston to NYC Road Trip
- 25 St Louis