I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Wine Country
- 2 Olympic vs. Redwood NPs
- 3 First Time Oahu/Maui
- 4 Kauai - Grand Hyatt and somewhere else?
- 5 4 Nights in NM with a 10 Year Old
- 6 What streets are safest to live on in the French Quarter?
- 7 28 Day Road Trip to the Northwest from Chicago
- 8 South Beach Miami dance clubs for people in their 30s and 40s
- 9 Uber boston
- 10 I95
- 11 Pt Everglades to fll
- 12 Change planes in Atlanta
- 13 Fall 1st time trip wine country
- 14 Asheville to Atlanta 5 nights in between...need advice for the coast
- 15 Please help me add SNP to my road trip!
- 16 Restaurants in Mesa
- 17 a short trip to san francisco
- 18 San Diego to Oregon road trip itinerary
- 19 Comment Needed: 22 Days - West Cost (California & LV)
- 20 Advice for RV Touring with Baby.
- 21 Driving from Provo to Grand Junction in March 2017
- 22 Help me plan 1 week in Miami South Beach
- 23 Labor Day in Key West...Literally
- 24 Golden Triangle Trip LA>LV>SF>LA 03.30-04.14
- 25 From Atlanta to Nashville with 2 days in between- what to Do?