I was wondering if there is a ferry that leaves from New London, CT to Martha's Vineyard? I'm coming up for a family reunion in August and a few girlfriends and I are thinking of going there. I thought way back when there was a ferry from New London but can't find any information online.
If there isn't a ferry from New London, what would be the closest port from Hartford to get to Martha's Vineyard? The date of travel will be Friday, August 4th, 2006.
Thanks in advance for your help.
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Advanced Reservations for USS Arizona Memorial Policy
- 2 Casinos near Anaheim, CA?
- 3 Zion, Bryce, Monument, Grand Canyon, Death Valley Yosemite Itinerary help!
- 4 Cross-Country trip advice
- 5 University of Florida Public Campus Parking
- 6 Monday Morning Traffic to Laguardia from NW CT
- 7 Broadway Banter? Fall 2016 - calling HowardR
- 8 arizona and utah 14 night circle
- 9 Mendocino County Wineries?
- 10 Fall colours first 2 weeks of October Boston area
- 11 California Channel Island Santa Cruz Snorkeling
- 12 Yoga Retreats
- 13 Spur of moment trip to CA, best way to spend our time
- 14 Biloxi Report
- 15 First time Disney & Legoland hotel suggestions and any advice please
- 16 Best Fall Foliage in NM and CO?
- 17 Southern Jersey Turnpike area: hotel
- 18 Hotel near Chase field, Sedona and Grand Canyon
- 19 San Jose to Napa Valley
- 20 New Orleans to NYC RoadTrip
- 21 Wyoming and Dakotas National Parks
- 22 Tksgiving trip Anacortes or Whidbey Island?
- 23 Sunday brunch Kauai this weekend!
- 24 California Coast
- 25 Parking Downtown St. Louis