I would like to plan a fall camping trip in Wisconsin. I live in Michigan and know that there is a ferry that leaves from Ludington (?) to Wi (?). I don't know what city it arrives in and I would like to know about some scenic camping spots in the area. After the long ferry ride I'd like to get to the campsite within a few hours drive. I've checked out some state parks on the web (i.e., Potawatomi, Peninsula, Rock Island, Newport SP) but they don't tell you much. Does anyone have a favorite state park? The sites can be as rustic as possible - we are "backpack only" campers. Thanks!!
Ferry over from MI to Camp - ideas??
- 1 A Visit to Charleston
- 2 Need help with itinerary to Seattle, Oregon, California
- 3 San Francisco - one semi-splurge restaurant?
- 4 What to see/do from north Texas area to SD (Mt. Rushmore area)
- 5 Help with NYC transit
- 6 Just saw the Book of Mormon in Chicago ! Can we talk about it
- 7 Boston, my 2 hour food shopping spree to satiate my man's needs
- 8 Williamsburg VA
- 9 NYC Newbie Needs Advice Re JFK Transportation
- 10 I HATE COLD SORES!!
- 11 Driving from Greensboro, NC, to Tampa
- 12 Cedar Point Wait Times
- 13 Baseball Road Trip
- 14 Finally, seeing the Outer Banks
- 15 D.C. in a day
- 16 New Orleans trip (plus road trip) Help Pls!
- 17 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 18 Yellowstone Snow Melt, Roads and Trails - Timing
- 19 Washington DC - Philadelphia - New York extravaganza
- 20 A visit to Fallingwater and places nearby
- 21 Best places to stop New Orleans to Los Angeles
- 22 Using public transit in San Diego
- 23 Can Foodies Overcome the Flu in Honolulu? A March 2013 Oahu TR...
- 24 10 days after cruise - Fort Lauderdale Fly out from LA?????
- 25 What to do with extra day in Virginia?