I would like to plan a fall camping trip in Wisconsin. I live in Michigan and know that there is a ferry that leaves from Ludington (?) to Wi (?). I don't know what city it arrives in and I would like to know about some scenic camping spots in the area. After the long ferry ride I'd like to get to the campsite within a few hours drive. I've checked out some state parks on the web (i.e., Potawatomi, Peninsula, Rock Island, Newport SP) but they don't tell you much. Does anyone have a favorite state park? The sites can be as rustic as possible - we are "backpack only" campers. Thanks!!
Ferry over from MI to Camp - ideas??
View all United States activity »
- 1 the Cliffs Resort at Princeville
- 2 Road Trip to Montana, Wyoming, Idaho & Oregon
- 3 My Fort Myers Villa
- 4 Spending a week in Palm Springs in February
- 5 Where to stay for a Baltimore/DC trip
- 6 RV trip from Raleigh NC to Grand Canyon, Zion, Arches.. and?
- 7 Family holiday to Hawaii - which islands?
- 8 Univesity of Wisconsin Madison college visit -any tips
- 9 Vero Beach FL
- 10 Antelope Canyon, Zion, and Bryce advice needed
- 11 Two days December Arches Zion or ???
- 12 For NYC Tourists ... How to spot a New Yorker
- 13 Question about Boulder area
- 14 Camping near Vail, Colorado
- 15 What is the most European looking city in the United States?
- 16 Hike down the Grand Canyon in February?
- 17 Zion or Death Valley for 2 days in December?
- 18 Savanah Sojourn
- 19 visiting Arizona area for 18 days from May19th 2014
- 20 San Antonio
- 21 San Francisco Hotel Help
- 22 Inexpensive Weekend Getaway- New England
- 23 Easter Holiday on Kauai with 10 year old daughter
- 24 NOLA 10th Anniv. Suggestions?
- 25 Christmas-time in New York City? Special holiday experiences?