A friend is going to Smith Island as a birthday outing on Monday. There are four different ferries that leave at the same time of day and return to the mainland together. She wondered if one of the ferries was better than the others? Also, she'd like to have a crab cake for lunch and would like suggestions of a restaurant on the island. Thanks in advance for any advice.
Ferry and Lunch Smith Island Maryland
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Philadelphia accommodation thoughts
- 2 NYC to LA road trip - Buy or rent a car?
- 3 Martha's Vineyard Sailing
- 4 san fran sightseeing
- 5 Yellowstone in the winter?
- 6 Washington and Oregon Fall vacation 2015
- 7 Transportation from Newark to Midtown Hotel
- 8 NYC Department Store Windows for Christmas - Ready, Set, Go
- 9 Public transportation in Salem MA
- 10 Side Show is a must-see show on Broadway
- 11 Las Vegas to Grand Canyon, February
- 12 American Honeymoon in March
- 13 Best way to spend a few hours in Greater Los Angeles?
- 14 A trip to the SW: Not rushed, do it all, perfect time of year.
- 15 4 week family trip ideas
- 16 Public Transportation to DC and NY from Baltimore Area
- 17 Boston in winter?
- 18 best places to visit in winter through WV to North Carolina
- 19 Elephant Man Preview on Broadway with Bradley Cooper
- 20 Accommodation New Orleans LA
- 21 Transportation from Seattle to Vancouver BC
- 22 San Diego/ Baja / Desert / Vegas/ Mexico
- 23 Gulf coast - Naples, Sanibel Island, Marco Island or Fort Meyers, which one
- 24 New Hawaii countdown for 2014-15
- 25 Did Interstates ruin travel in America?