My wife and I are visiting (from Europe) various places on SC/GA/FL coast in November (Charleston, Savannah, ending up on Cumberland Island) and have one free day/night before we fly out of Orlando. Looking for fairly upscale place, not too touristy, to stay in. Both Fernandina Beach and St Augustine seem attractive. Which do people think would be the better? Or somewhere else entirely in this general area? Thanks for any comments or suggestions.
Fernandina Beach or St Augustine?
- 1 Prime Scuba
- 2 Napa wineries for wine novices
- 3 San Francisco Pacific Heights
- 4 Las vegas hotels--can't make up my mind, help!
- 5 Small Sofas
- 6 Boothbay Harbor and New Harbor on the same day?
- 7 Olympic & Rainier itinerary -- please suggest changes
- 8 Trying To Find a Place
- 9 romantic colorado trip
- 10 Fourth of July Weekend
- 11 New York, New York...my kind of town
- 12 Fires in Colorado
- 13 Marcola?
- 14 Fireworks on the Fourth of July on the Mall
- 15 Updates from Hanalei
- 16 Can you help me complete my itinerary?
- 17 Hi from Sacramento GTG!
- 18 White Water Rafting Bachelor Party
- 19 Hiking Questions --Many Glacier
- 20 Asian fusion/Thai restaurant in Vegas for a celebration
- 21 One day in NYC
- 22 Maine mid-coast recommendations?
- 23 Jackson Hole & Yellowstone
- 24 10 day Hawaii Vacations
- 25 Key West at Christmas time