My wife and I are visiting (from Europe) various places on SC/GA/FL coast in November (Charleston, Savannah, ending up on Cumberland Island) and have one free day/night before we fly out of Orlando. Looking for fairly upscale place, not too touristy, to stay in. Both Fernandina Beach and St Augustine seem attractive. Which do people think would be the better? Or somewhere else entirely in this general area? Thanks for any comments or suggestions.
Fernandina Beach or St Augustine?
- 1 stay near newark or nyc
- 2 Yellowstone Hiking Suggestions for a 7 1/2 Year Old
- 3 15 hrs layoff at Miami International- Key West Possible ?
- 4 Southwest Florida Destination Wedding Help needed
- 5 Pick up north of Boston Logan
- 6 Road Trip through the Florida Keys
- 7 time for a new countdown to Hawaii
- 8 I-5 bridge over Skagit River collapses, cars with people in water |
- 9 2 Brits Travelling USA July-Aug 2013
- 10 New York City Parking
- 11 Whislter or Rocky Mountain?
- 12 Luxor Egypt
- 13 New York (from JFK to Tarrytown)
- 14 East coast tour - Part1: NYC
- 15 Brandywine Valley for one or 2 nights - museum suggestions please
- 16 Charleston, Savannah and more cheesy grits please
- 17 Buy now or wait . . . airfare to Santa Barbara in late July?
- 18 First-Time Hawaii Advice
- 19 Airport luggage tamparing
- 20 Kodachrome Basin State Park in Utah
- 21 Newport, RI Questions
- 22 Rehoboth to Wilmington to Cape May - scenic route suggestions please
- 23 Road trip Sacramento to Denver, help requested
- 24 Maine - July 5th to July 14
- 25 Best place for rafting: Moab, Taos or Durango?