Any advice on Fenway parking? I usually park at the Pru or take the T in but the Pru doesn't offer discounts for day games. Also my friend can't walk too far. We'll be coming into the city from the south.
Lastly, I really don't want to spend that much to park. I think the Pru was only 15. or something like that. 40 - 50. is way more than I want to pay.
Parking in Quincy? Braintree? or somewhere south, perhaps?
I'll be coming up the rte. 3N
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Fran
- 2 Great trip to Portsmouth, NH and Portland, ME
- 3 Summer mountains and lakes with kids
- 4 10 Year Anniversary Dinner in NYC
- 5 Seattle?
- 6 9 days Zion/Bryce from Vegas
- 7 Scenic road trip northeast Pennsylvania to Charlotte
- 8 SF and northern California - October
- 9 grand canyon to santa fe in april?
- 10 My Avis/kona rental experience
- 11 West Coast (San Francisco to San Diego) Road Trip
- 12 Need advise sightseeing Seattle - Pendleton - Twin Falls - Yellowstone
- 13 Alabama trip in Dec
- 14 Destination and route guidance needed for Oct trip to New England.
- 15 Any off site car rental agencies around JFK?
- 16 VRBO is now charging renters a service fee--What's up?
- 17 November redwoods trip
- 18 Yellowstone
- 19 Montana dude ranch recommendation
- 20 Towing a camper trailer during January
- 21 costco Big island
- 22 Napili in Maui with toddlers?
- 23 Which island for R&R?
- 24 Another Southwest Airlines Early Bird Question
- 25 Olympic NP w/toddler