Any advice on Fenway parking? I usually park at the Pru or take the T in but the Pru doesn't offer discounts for day games. Also my friend can't walk too far. We'll be coming into the city from the south.
Lastly, I really don't want to spend that much to park. I think the Pru was only 15. or something like that. 40 - 50. is way more than I want to pay.
Parking in Quincy? Braintree? or somewhere south, perhaps?
I'll be coming up the rte. 3N
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 Recell Cellular
- 2 Parka in PA during February?
- 3 CEO Dollar Rental Car
- 4 Ideas for New York
- 5 Cross country tips
- 6 Back from the Big Easy
- 7 Three relaxing weeks in Palm Springs
- 8 Best May/Jun Yosemite lodging areas: Yosemite West, El Portal, or Wawona?
- 9 Last minute Keys Trip Advice Please
- 10 Clear Roads From Seattle to Omaha 12-9-16?
- 11 Best Kids' Skiing <3 hours from Chicago?
- 12 Disappointed with Budget Car Rental Las Vegas
- 13 EWR to Midtown Manhattan
- 14 Driving from San Diego CA to Great lakes IL in FEB
- 15 17' uhaul from seattle wa to San Antonio Texas
- 16 DIA to Estes Park in mid-Feb. 4x4?
- 17 IAH to HOU Questions
- 18 Traveling into the US with Alcohol
- 19 "Unique" New York City Experiences-Yours
- 20 Jazzfest side trips
- 21 Sedona v Scottsdale?
- 22 March in New Mexico
- 23 No Spam this morning!!
- 24 San Francisco transit options
- 25 yosemite -grand canyon- bryce and zion