Any advice on Fenway parking? I usually park at the Pru or take the T in but the Pru doesn't offer discounts for day games. Also my friend can't walk too far. We'll be coming into the city from the south.
Lastly, I really don't want to spend that much to park. I think the Pru was only 15. or something like that. 40 - 50. is way more than I want to pay.
Parking in Quincy? Braintree? or somewhere south, perhaps?
I'll be coming up the rte. 3N
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 San Francisco to Monterey Bay Time?
- 2 San Francisco Itinerary help
- 3 https://staminonmaleenhancement.wordpress.com/
- 4 Hajj and Umrah Packages
- 5 http://www.mylaviveeyeserum.com/staminon-reviews/
- 6 Best Fly-fishing in July
- 7 2-day pass through trip in Glacier & Waterton National Park
- 8 Colorado Winter Wedding Venue
- 9 Road Trip From IA to Niagara Falls
- 10 Help with first time
- 11 Boston thru New Hampshire to Quebec City
- 12 Lodge at Torrey Pines or Hilton Torrey Pines?
- 13 Best City/Place to stopover between Seattle & San Francisco
- 14 Discounted Rental Car?
- 15 Crowd levels in Pigeon Forge/Sevierville
- 16 SW Colorado and Moab, UT
- 17 Chicago, Illinois: Where to stay? Do you need a car?
- 18 Would appreciate help choosing NYC hotel for Aug/Sept visit.
- 19 Cape Cod in September with toddler
- 20 BYOB in New York City
- 21 1st Visit to USA with kids in Jul-Aug, SFO,LA,SD & LAS - 21 days. Need Help
- 22 Alaska cruise round trip from Seattle - need a passport?
- 23 Inexpensive family getaways
- 24 Advice Road trip 15 days California Grand Canyon
- 25 Last minute: late lunch near Neue Gallerie?