Any advice on Fenway parking? I usually park at the Pru or take the T in but the Pru doesn't offer discounts for day games. Also my friend can't walk too far. We'll be coming into the city from the south.
Lastly, I really don't want to spend that much to park. I think the Pru was only 15. or something like that. 40 - 50. is way more than I want to pay.
Parking in Quincy? Braintree? or somewhere south, perhaps?
I'll be coming up the rte. 3N
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 California Coast Road-Trip Must-Sees
- 2 http://brainfireadvice.com/vitalure/
- 3 Zirconia Crowns
- 4 Facebook helps become better able to promote
- 5 DC Cherry Blossoms 2017
- 6 http://purabellarev.com/intellex-plus/
- 7 It counters the aging effects which are....
- 8 Summer trip
- 9 Where to Stay in Philly in April?
- 10 Road trip to NP: from Denver to San Francisco or the other way around?
- 11 NYC - 10 Nights - Itinerary Feedback
- 12 Help PLS Philli or Boston
- 13 Alaska Itinerary - Suggestions & Comments Please
- 14 How many states have you been to?
- 15 Family spring break destinations on the N.E. coast
- 16 Moving to Dallas - Where to live?
- 17 My quickie roadtrip to Philly - art, photos, food, and some good karma.
- 18 Jersey shore town recommendation for July 4th weeekend
- 19 Where to stay in Glacier NP
- 20 Alaska in First Week of Sept
- 21 family road trip from SF to Portland to Seattle
- 22 Trip Report 2012 : 11 wonderful days in Alaska
- 23 San Diego to Vancouver in 14 Days
- 24 Pacific Northwest with daughters
- 25 Gros Ventre campsite availability mid Sept