Any advice on Fenway parking? I usually park at the Pru or take the T in but the Pru doesn't offer discounts for day games. Also my friend can't walk too far. We'll be coming into the city from the south.
Lastly, I really don't want to spend that much to park. I think the Pru was only 15. or something like that. 40 - 50. is way more than I want to pay.
Parking in Quincy? Braintree? or somewhere south, perhaps?
I'll be coming up the rte. 3N
Recent ActivityView all United States activity »
- 1 http://www.beaudermaskincare.com/avalure-cream/
- 2 San Diego to San Francisco in 15 days
- 3 5 Days near Denver
- 4 Zion, Bryce, South/North Rim, Page
- 5 14 Day Itinerary for Alaska in an RV
- 6 Folger-Shakespeare Library
- 7 Road trip during Winters in Utah-NV
- 8 20 Days Road Trip
- 9 Briefly, in WNY
- 10 Boulder, CO vs Denver, CO
- 11 Denver to Yellowstone
- 12 San Diego Marriott Coronado Island or Marriott Marquis downtown?
- 13 We want too see Statue of liberty. Flying into EWR and out of Jfk
- 14 Post-Alaska cruise ideas July, 2018
- 15 Road trip from San Francisco to San Diego
- 16 prepaid broadband for ipad
- 17 Bar Harbor/Acadia Insight
- 18 Where to stay in or near San Simeon for one night?
- 19 Southern road trip ideas/reccomendations
- 20 Week in LA & San Francisco
- 21 Itinerary help for Boston and Islands
- 22 Road Trip Along Lake Michigan
- 23 hotel in NYC
- 24 Wanted: Two beds, charming place NOLA
- 25 South Point/Ka Lae - Southern Most Point of the USA